Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Too low a number... most probably the missile they send to roast the piggies...
Ya'll Nibbiars if 141 missile were launched then it was a full fledged war. Rename the thread to the war. That is probably excusing small missile.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
VIPUL021969 (@vipul021969) Tweeted:
It is very disappointing to see India not taking a clear stand on Isreal-Hamas issue. We need to make policy of supporting any nation fighting against Islamic terrorism. India is the most suffered nation from Islamic terrorism yet no lesson seems to have learned. Support Israel.

shade

Country flag
Thread Summary: kisi dusre insan ke Ghar kaddu kata he aur Yaha hum log Kush ho Rahe he.

When will we do the same to proks?
Yaha Bengal me ruling party ki pitai ho Rahi he
When we have lobbies in the West and control of global finance like the Zionists and when we have a nationalist leader eternally in control like Bibi.
Comparing us with kikes is false equivalence.
We flatten 20 Paki civilian buildings like Jooz have done to Gazan ones, and we’d already be under sanctions from the West.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
When we have lobbies in the West and control of global finance like the Zionists and when we have a nationalist leader eternally in control like Bibi.
Comparing us with kikes is false equivalence.
We flatten 20 Paki civilian buildings like Jooz have done to Gazan ones, and we’d already be under sanctions from the West.
Only way is start writing your own trajectory , west will come to you licking balls to benefit from your growth , they will sabotage you first but when shown aggression and commitment and foiling their attempt they will support you not for our sake ,but for their own profit from our growth .

Bengali need to be kicked in ball now

Waanar

Country flag
Meanwhile......
Chad Hans

:pound::rofl:
A notable excerpt from the the article-
For decades, China had one of the most extensive systems of minority preferential treatment in the world, including hiring quotas and extra points on college entrance exams. The government also allowed ethnic minorities two or three children, even as it restricted its Han majority to just one child.
Such benefits have been rolled back and even reversed under President Xi Jinping, China's most authoritarian leader in decades. State-backed scholars began calling on the government to crack down on large religious minority families, calling them breeding grounds for terrorism and extremism.

I've said this time and time again. All it takes is one man. Just one man at the right place and the right time can change the course of history.

I'm not a fan of Xi, but he has saved Hans from certain doom at the hands of religious fanatics.
Hell, he's doomed the religious fanatics.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
You are just out of diaper it seems , don't lie like a Lizard change colors. Show me where I denied what or zip it.
Says the over zealous fantard with kosher tampons whos defeatist fatal obsession with abharamics is all evident.

Bringing things out of nowhere to prove A equals B and support phallustine Muzzies and terrorism is the the lowest level filth you can stoop to.. but then you do ..
Lulz the factually incorrect forum mongrel who has been accusing me of supporting hamas for past 20 hours now.Dont post verbatim show me one post where I have supported your half assed abrahamic cousins called moooslames.

If someone challenges you in literature you entertain them through literature that's a basic.
A naive hilarious argument typical of a monkey typewriter theorist.
You need a lot of reading to do buddy.

Heres quite balanced and an appropriate reminder (not my words) :

Just a reminder for Israel fans over here.

No matter how much you empathise with Israel, for an Orthodox Jew Indians/hindus are not considered equals to them. even for a moderate/liberal Israeli, they don’t hold any “special” opinion of us, as emphasised by the non-entry of Indians into their restaurants within India on their hippy trails.

I may be wrong, but this what my stand is at the moment unless I see some evidence to the contrary.

there is a need to distinguish between diplomatic narratives and ground realities.

shade

Country flag
A notable excerpt from the the article-
For decades, China had one of the most extensive systems of minority preferential treatment in the world, including hiring quotas and extra points on college entrance exams. The government also allowed ethnic minorities two or three children, even as it restricted its Han majority to just one child.
Such benefits have been rolled back and even reversed under President Xi Jinping, China's most authoritarian leader in decades. State-backed scholars began calling on the government to crack down on large religious minority families, calling them breeding grounds for terrorism and extremism.

I've said this time and time again. All it takes is one man. Just one man at the right place and the right time can change the course of history.

I'm not a fan of Xi, but he has saved Hans from certain doom at the hands of religious fanatics.
Hell, he's doomed the religious fanatics.
Xi is good for his country, bad for ours.
His only flaw is he doesn’t tolerate being mocked/criticized/lampooned.

Here we sometimes abuse Babaji and for good reason, Chings don’t have that luxury.
Then again overall Xi is better for Chings viz how Babaji 2020 has been to us.
Xi however doesn’t face the Trumpian constraints of a hostile establishment like our Baba does.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
you have to think of the origins though. We betrayed them with Kahuta bombing pulling out at last second, we always supported Palestine, and Arabs over them, etc. Why should they side with India, esp with Pak was on US side until Osama was found in Abbotabad? How have Arabs repayed this support? Literally nothing. Gave some minor assistance in 1962 war with China that it is.

Showing that the Indian Hindu nationalist right wing is allied with Israel and Zionism, and you will see real reciprocation, like supporting India on Kashmir, mossad helping BLA (which lets be honest they will do a better job than R&AW).
We have fought and defeated jihadis right from about 630 ad without the need of outside support.
Diplomacy must not be aimed at fanboyism but the National Interest of Bharat comes first before everything.The bedrock of a strategic friendship is the exact opposite of a natural friendship since it implies that “I will be in bed with you as long as strategic conditions are conducive”, which by corollary means that “once the strategic imperatives are no longer pressing, I am free to switch my alliances”.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
My single experience with a single Israeli was good. So I like them.

I like them more for what they have achieved. I like them even more because they don't take shelter behind stupid wokism and is master of kicking their enemies in the gonuds.

But, I don't like them so much that I would ask my Govt to poke nose in this stinking pile of shit. Israel isn't saint in this conflict either. But they have full right and responsibility to protect their citizens and they are protecting by responding to their enemies in the only language their enemies understand. However, India doesn't have anything to gain by standing openly by Israel or by Palestine. So, its good that we have surpassed the expectations through the quadruple speak in UN. The MEA babus do know their job well - at least Jaisanjar does!
Exactly. The problem is Hindus admire joo greatly but always fail to notice that the joo do never place any non-joo on a pedestal even equal to a joo. And that’s one of the simplest few reasons they survive against all odds. And here some idiots start to suck up.

You could argue that whats wrong to respect great men who are not Hindu, sure,but its suicidal folly to put them on higher pedestal compared to our own great personalities .

dhimmiclusterfuck.jpg

shade

Country flag
We have fought and defeated jihadis right from about 630 ad without the need of outside support.
Diplomacy must not be aimed at fanboyism but the National Interest of Bharat comes first before everything.The bedrock of a strategic friendship is the exact opposite of a natural friendship since it implies that “I will be in bed with you as long as strategic conditions are conducive”, which by corollary means that “once the strategic imperatives are no longer pressing, I am free to switch my alliances”.
Every Caliphate arab was kept on the other side of the Sindhu by various dynasties.
Our fall started only after that Prithiviraj clusterfuck.
Jooz meanwhile are a race of exiles who have only survived being (((merchant traders))) in Gentile countries and later being Bankers and Financiers of said Gentile countries.
We were never ejected out of our motherland, those who ruled over us are now in the dustbins of history, irrespective of what Momins might want to LARP as.

It is good being a high population nation.

mandestiny

Country flag
VIPUL021969 (@vipul021969) Tweeted:
It is very disappointing to see India not taking a clear stand on Isreal-Hamas issue. We need to make policy of supporting any nation fighting against Islamic terrorism. India is the most suffered nation from Islamic terrorism yet no lesson seems to have learned. Support Israel.
Sab oil ka khel hai. Jis din hmare dependency khatam, usi din sab ki watt lagegi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles