Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
The State of Qatar condemned on Monday the “Israeli Occupation’s bombing of the Red Crescent Society Building” in the besieged Gaza Strip.

According to a statement released on Monday, “parallel to the attack on the Red Crescent, another operation caused damages and destruction of parts of Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani Hospital for Rehabilitation and Prostheses, as a result of the continuous attacks on buildings surrounding the hospital.”

The state said “the targeting of humanitarian and media institutions is a clear violation of international law, humanitarian norms and values,” while it called on the international community to “condemn this sinful act and to exert further efforts to put an end to Israeli’s continuous crimes in the occupied territories, and to protect civilians, journalists, medical practitioners and humanitarian workers”.

Pulakeshin

Country flag
indian nationalists rarely simp for anyone.if you see such posts most likely,it is by some paki staning some account.most guys here know the agenda when we support the israelis in this.we like it when muzzies lose any kind of power worldwide.all other factions can be handled.it is good that uae is liberlaizing,saudi is liberalizing.
It's usually the Indian Muslims who simp for Palestine. Koi naata nahi lekin fir bhi rona-dhona hota hai inka unke liye

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Bharat needs to take strategic decisions in cold blood without any regard for misplaced emotions. If israel slaughters a bunch of jihadipigs theres no wrong in rolling with the lulz. Israeli presence in the Middle East even (especially) with the Palestine turmoil helps our overall security environment and theres no denying it. But some people push the retardation of 'cannot be Bhartiya without loving a joo bs' lmao . What kind of horseshit is that?
i dont see any significant nationalist populace who love israel for the reason you said.they usually hide their WHY.they only express their WHAT.Ask them their WHY,and they will most likely align with all of us.there are only very few low self esteem people in the nationalist side.it is mostly a trait of the liberandu.We do not express the WHY because it is politically incorrect.

Waanar

Country flag
That's the consolation that we are all not converted but to me foreigners dominated most of India for atleast 6 centuries and even now our sheep worship Italian descendants and prefer Mohammedans over natives and split the country already into 2 parts....rajput's are the primary ghulami examples and it can't get better than them. They converted a lot into islam and sikhs....quite a few pakistani surnames are actually rajput and northwestern tribes....a golden chance was missed in 1947 to kick them out along with british but fate has it different for us
Kick out who, exactly?

Waanar

Country flag
foreign religion followers and converted folks that took our ancient lands and split the country
Ah. I thought you were going to kick me out, mate.😂
I'm not going to start a fight for my caste because we're well evolved past that, but let's say Rajputs had a bit of a darwinism event.
Those Rajputs not loyal to Dharma converted and became pedophile's followers.
Do not demonize the Rajputs that remain, the ones who still stand after facing the heat for centuries till the Marathas and Sikhs started dominating.
Rajputs have shed more blood than any of these groups solely by the virtue of the length of their existence. To not count the hundreds of invasions and invaders repelled is myopic. What you see is the failure, because it's very evident and a sore to the eye.
What you don't see is what you or India would've been if Rajputs weren't around. Do consider that.

P.S- I'm not some caste supremacist wacko but I do like to play the devil's advocate.

omaebakabaka

Ah. I thought you were going to kick me out, mate.😂
I'm not going to start a fight for my caste because we're well evolved past that, but let's say Rajputs had a bit of a darwinism event.
Those Rajputs not loyal to Dharma converted and became pedophile's followers.
Do not demonize the Rajputs that remain, the ones who still stand after facing the heat for centuries till the Marathas and Sikhs started dominating.
Rajputs have shed more blood than any of these groups solely by the virtue of the length of their existence. To not count the hundreds of invasions and invaders repelled is myopic. What you see is the failure, because it's very evident and a sore to the eye.
What you don't see is what you or India would've been if Rajputs weren't around. Do consider that.

P.S- I'm not some caste supremacist wacko but I do like to play the devil's advocate.
Lol no, I am just stating as I understood. My roots are from rajputana and gorakhpur. Rajput's are fucked up in their brains...very weird way in how it works. If you are a Rajput you should know, the context was about whether we were easily dominated by British and Mughals and the answer is clear....even now we appease the minorities that do not respect native sensitivities

Detective Pennington

Country flag
Israel also doesn’t take sides on Indo-porkystani issues/terrorism. Why do you expect Bharat to comment anything pro israel regarding this escalation.Let the conflict rage, it is the mooslames who are dying in disproportionate numbers anyway. Besides, what real costs do we incur by simply providing moral and diplomatic support and a neutrality stance to both parties? None. This is a cheap investment with very high returns for us.You also needs to take a look at how Israel’s relations with their other allies have progressed after Israel’s objectives were served.

As for inbred half dyks concerned we are least bothered about those coomers.
you have to think of the origins though. We betrayed them with Kahuta bombing pulling out at last second, we always supported Palestine, and Arabs over them, etc. Why should they side with India, esp with Pak was on US side until Osama was found in Abbotabad? How have Arabs repayed this support? Literally nothing. Gave some minor assistance in 1962 war with China that it is.

Showing that the Indian Hindu nationalist right wing is allied with Israel and Zionism, and you will see real reciprocation, like supporting India on Kashmir, mossad helping BLA (which lets be honest they will do a better job than R&AW).

Last edited:

cannonfodder

Country flag
you have to think of the origins though. We betrayed them with Kahuta bombing pulling out at last second, we always supported Palestine, and Arabs over them, etc. Why should they side with India, esp with Pak was on US side until Osama was found in Abbotabad? How have Arabs repayed this support? Literally nothing. Gave some minor assistance in 1962 war with China that it is.

Showing that the Indian Hindu nationalist right wing is allied with Israel and Zionism, and you will see real reciprocation, like supporting India on Kashmir, mossad helping BLA (which lets be honest they will do a better job than R&AW).
If someone wants to reasons, these may be one of them:
1. Support precedent that its acceptable to perform disproportionate response to terror acts. Even going to an extend of doing pre-emptive strikes to neutralize them.

2. Joos are powerful lobby & we should keep them closer. Invariably there is no guarantee of getting support from them when it matters. But they are powerful nevertheless. Arabs states are also not overreacting; thus no cost of repercussions now tht they came to terms that Israel will exist.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You should do something for Kashmiri Hindus instead of whining about palestine.

So you are now denying the Hinduphobia in half assed amreeki academia just for the love of a joo. And hell yes we are challenging and even defeating them all the blunders and frauds in the fields of academia and the incorrect history which was forced upon Hindus for all these years in attempt to keep them in control. And its a burden we carry our own weight without expecting a shred of support from ignorant like you. Unless you claim to be a greater phd than the Legends like SANJAY DIXIT.

You are just out of diaper it seems , don't lie like a Lizard change colors. Show me where I denied what or zip it.

Bringing things out of nowhere to prove A equals B and support phallustine Muzzies and terrorism is the the lowest level filth you can stoop to.. but then you do ..

If someone challenges you in literature you entertain them through literature that's a basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles