Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Like I said Enemy of My Ememy is a friend it is not Jews but Islam that’s currently India and Hindu’s primary enemy. Jews are smaller in number and exist for the most part in what is now Israel. They aren’t going around conquering people and converting them into there religion. They didn’t harm any Hindus or Indians directly so we must focus our energies on the enemies in front of us instead of going after people who have most part stayed out. Jewish books and laws can only be applied on there own land in the Middle East they can’t pull that crap out anywhere else in the world. If Jews are “taking over towns” in Himachal or Goa it is the fault of the local Dindus who take money over there own kinsmen. Yes I agree Indians should be overly emotional over Israel related subjects but Indians shouldn’t be supporting Islamist fantasies.
Bharat needs to take strategic decisions in cold blood without any regard for misplaced emotions. If israel slaughters a bunch of jihadipigs theres no wrong in rolling with the lulz. Israeli presence in the Middle East even (especially) with the Palestine turmoil helps our overall security environment and theres no denying it. But some people push the retardation of 'cannot be Bhartiya without loving a joo bs' lmao . What kind of horseshit is that?

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
What did we do after 26/11?

We bombarded Pakistan with dossiers in public.
Can't take credit for what happened away from the camera though.
Bhai do you know after 26 11 there was a attack on karachi naval base in which only 18 pakistani naval personnel lost their lives in which three of them were ssg navy commando but Taliban chaps destroyed 2(P3C Orion aircraft) anti submarine warfare aircraft, so how these talib chaps were aware about high value targets like these anti submarine warfare aircraft
Edit :- I copied this comment from ' failed terrorist state of pakistan idiotic musing'

omaebakabaka

Overseas Indians are also partly responsible for this mess. You have no idea how dhimmi dindus support Democrats in Burgerland. I've been living here (Burgerland) for quite a long time and you should see how easily liberal lobby and wokes influence Indian diaspora here. The new NRIs are even more gullible. Most dhimmis never try to approach Republicans and automatically assume they're bad. Indians are the most pro-democrat diaspora. Years of subjugated and alienation from politics has neutered them and hence they have no political desires and neither do they know how politics influences their religion world wide. Hindus must forge alliances if they desire to exist in next century.
I noticed this to be true in my interactions with NRI females and Indian females but also lot of south indian men too especially telugus....recently lot of sikhs too some of whom been friends with over 15 years....truly concerning on how lazy they are and indifferent to evidence in front of them now and historical facts

I found Uttarakhand people to be most conscious in my experience....gujaratis are consistent but they play it smart and wont come out.

Last edited:

HawkisRight

Country flag
K guyz i think i should share d chatter(take it wid pinch of salt) since hot discussion is on about our stance at UN...u all probably read in d news couple months ago about pressure on imraand to recognise Israel also dat time new bonhomie was quietly going between jews and porks..so d story was Indian establishment didn't knew about these behind d scene development and it was taken as a surprise by our establishment..For Israel recognition by only nuclear armed moslem country porkland will be huge achievement for international identity of zionist state....But as we know from imraands tweet about Palestine things didn't work out between porks and jews..now we all r in dis akward situation and i dunno what jews got out of these stunt wid porks as we can see from Indian stand at UN..so stop thinking through emotions cuz there may be some reasons for India's stand at UN who knows..

another_armchair

Country flag
Bhai do you know after 26 11 there was a attack on karachi naval base in which only 18 pakistani naval personnel lost their lives in which three of them were ssg navy commando but Taliban chaps destroyed 2(P3C Orion aircraft) anti submarine warfare aircraft, so how these talib chaps were aware about high value targets like these anti submarine warfare aircraft
Edit :- I copied this comment from ' failed terrorist state of pakistan idiotic musing'
Can't take credit for what happened away from the camera though.
Don't care who did what behind the scenes. In the public eye, we did nothing.

There was an attack on APS Peshawar. Are you suggesting we might have had a hand in it too?

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Don't care who did what behind the scenes. In the public eye, we did nothing.

There was an attack on APS Peshawar. Are you suggesting we might have had a hand in it too?
Not in peshawar school attack but I think we were behind karachi naval base attack because in this attack if terrorists wanted than they could massacre thousand of porkistani living there but they targeted pakistani naval assets

IndianYonko

Country flag
Not in peshawar school attack but I think we were behind karachi naval base attack because in this attack if terrorists wanted than they could massacre thousand of porkistani living there but they targeted pakistani naval assets

Look at dates, Boy..

Don't you think Congi would have owned this attack at least in whispers and Gossips? This would have literally saved them from being decimated in 2014.

jamwal

Country flag
Preview of a simulation video of rocket warfare going on between Israel and Hamas. Latter is firing BM-21 rockets and Syrian/Iranian versions of Frog from Gaza settlement. As the launchers are located in civilian areas, Israel has to be careful in it's response to reduce civilian casualties. Lot of precision attacks on ammunition storage bunkers, Hamas offices and other high value targets are going on. I wanted to just do a simple rocket attack and defence by Iron Dome and other air defence systems, but it kind of expanded a bit more than I planned. Full video will come in a few days.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
This is pretty double-tongued -
"reiterates support to just Palestinian cause & commitment to 2-State solution" - means, support for the morally correct Palestinian cause (what cause? Their right to live?) and its two-state theory (which Israel supports but not Palestine).

Also, we condemn unjust attacks on Israeli civilians by Palestine (but we don't condemn Israel's retaliation, only the violence ensued on both sides).

Folks, we have reached the epitome of Babudom and neutrality! Gandhi will be smiling from heaven!
As long as babudom is concerned... I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles