Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Not shilling for israel means loving mooslames now ? lmao . Have you even read torah ? Its not too different than jihadi handibook.

Jews have been as negative to Hindus and Bharat as their abrahamic cousins of wahabifags and evangeloli tards.

Almost all of the Hinduphobic Indology, which lays the ideological foundation for most of the anti BHARAT forces have joo shilled.

Those wendy doninger, christopher minkowski, yigal bronner go check their profile and dont be ignorant of highest order.
Don't tell me... And don't divert.

By providing aide , by reiterating two state solution and by keeping mum abt dead Indian citizen we did bowed to Phallustine who openly oppose us everywhere and side with Porks.

Rest if someone challenges you in the field of literature then fight them there don't bring it as an excuse.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Jews like Hindus have both right wing and left wing. It wrong assume all the Jews are the same. Hindu and Jewish left wing hate both Indian and Jewish culture and religious history. Left Wing Jews are irreligious for the most part and live in the west for the most part. Left Wing Jews have more love towards other abrahamic religions than there religion. Hindus defending the Jews is not about loving Jews but hate for the mutual enemies. India and Israel have both surrounded by Islamic enemies. Islamic state getting destroyed anywhere in the world is victory for India.
Torah doesnt mentions anything about left or right jews. there are gods chosen people and goyim. It ofcourse talks about tribes of israel followed by a typical division of Humans into classes of priviliged and inferiors which is unique to abrahamic cults. The hate for idol worshippers is profound and I am not falling for their love.

There are many places beaches in Goa residential areas where only foreigner are allowed in India that involves russia only japanese only too why not target your hate toward them too 😂😂😂😂

Don't just bring something out of nowhere.
Joo were also the invaders who drove away the natives from their land just because a tribal god of israel had promised them a land.
Go read torah , genocide of idol worshipping canaanites , Idol worshipping egyptians for once and also learn the history of bolshevism leninism or marxshit regimes.

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Let them fight. We don't need to take sides in this. We have enough problems of our own. I hope more countries go to war this year. May they all fight and destroy one another. Perhaps that's how we'll finally get to be superpower.

Also, be unpredictable. Keep everyone guessing.

In other words...
swiss.png

jk

Cheran

Country flag
Oh Boy, this thread (last few pages)

1. India has taken a "nuanced" stand, a stand i am sure our staffers have gamed previously, a stand that aims at neither bringing down the current level of relationship nor elating it in a major way, for both the belligerents concerned

{Having said the above, MEA @ UN should have mentioned the about Indian girl murdered by HamAss terrorists}

2. Palestine simps to OIC who raises K issue, Israel knows this

3. We are a huge market to Israeli arms & allied technology, agriculture etc., Palestine knows this

4. We have huge number of expats in the "Gelf", both Israel & Palestine knows this

5. We have given donations to Palestine for humanitarian purposes, Israel knows this

6. Palestine has nothing to offer us, Israel & Palestine know this

7. Given the situation that we have, i think we have offered our best to both parties

8. As for Indian's simping for IDF, a lot of them with "sir" etc are Paki accounts

9. If it makes anyone's night better see below:- Simping taken to an all another level (I had posted this before)

(Watch the full video)

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Torah doesnt mentions anything about left or right jews. there are gods chosen people and goyim. It ofcourse talks about tribes of israel followed by a typical division of Humans into classes of priviliged and inferiors which is unique to abrahamic cults. The hate for idol worshippers is profound and I am not falling for their love.

Joo were also the invaders who drove away the natives from their land just because a tribal god of israel had promised them a land.
Go read torah , genocide of idol worshipping canaanites , Idol worshipping egyptians for once and also learn the history of bolshevism leninism or marxshit regimes.
Go and fight Israel then and defend your Phallustines

And I am not Impressed with your history lesson either it wasn't required or needed, I have read enough and I know enough

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Don't tell me... And don't divert.

By providing aide , by reiterating two state solution and by keeping mum abt dead Indian citizen we did bowed to Phallustine who openly oppose us everywhere and side with Porks.

Rest if someone challenges you in the field of literature then fight them there don't bring it as an excuse.
You should do something for Kashmiri Hindus instead of whining about palestine.

So you are now denying the Hinduphobia in half assed amreeki academia just for the love of a joo. And hell yes we are challenging and even defeating them all the blunders and frauds in the fields of academia and the incorrect history which was forced upon Hindus for all these years in attempt to keep them in control. And its a burden we carry our own weight without expecting a shred of support from ignorant like you. Unless you claim to be a greater phd than the Legends like SANJAY DIXIT.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

Like I said Enemy of My Ememy is a friend it is not Jews but Islam that’s currently India and Hindu’s primary enemy. Jews are smaller in number and exist for the most part in what is now Israel. They aren’t going around conquering people and converting them into there religion. They didn’t harm any Hindus or Indians directly so we must focus our energies on the enemies in front of us instead of going after people who have most part stayed out. Jewish books and laws can only be applied on there own land in the Middle East they can’t pull that crap out anywhere else in the world. If Jews are “taking over towns” in Himachal or Goa it is the fault of the local Dindus who take money over there own kinsmen. Yes I agree Indians shouldn’t be overly emotional over Israel related subjects but Indians shouldn’t be supporting Islamist fantasies either after Palestine they will be going after J&K UT. It is better for them to clash against each other not against us.

Last edited:

Harry101

Country flag
You should do something for Kashmiri Hindus instead of whining about palestine.

So you are now denying the Hinduphobia in half assed amreeki academia just for the love of a joo. And hell yes we are challenging and even defeating them all the blunders and frauds in the fields of academia and the incorrect history which was forced upon Hindus for all these years in attempt to keep them in control. And its a burden we carry our own weight without expecting a shred of support from ignorant like you. Unless you claim to be a greater phd than the Legends like SANJAY DIXIT.

Overseas Indians are also partly responsible for this mess. You have no idea how dhimmi dindus support Democrats in Burgerland. I've been living here (Burgerland) for quite a long time and you should see how easily liberal lobby and wokes influence Indian diaspora here. The new NRIs are even more gullible. Most dhimmis never try to approach Republicans and automatically assume they're bad. Indians are the most pro-democrat diaspora. Years of subjugation and alienation from politics has neutered them and hence they have no political desires and neither do they know how politics influences their religion world wide. Hindus must forge alliances if they desire to exist in next century.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles