Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Twitter warriors ko isse bhi jyada galliyan padni chahiye.

Bc every fucking place they will write love this love that. India has done everything it can do i.e Kadi ninda of attacks by Palestine on Israel. 😂😂😂😂
In fact very new in 1992.
Humara unka hathiyaron ka rishta hai
Full on bakchdi...
Hamas ki maut ka jashan bane se pehle inn chaman chu**yon ka kuch karna chahiye
Ya'll Nibbiars actually they were the paki mullahs who made a fake Indian and the Israeli account ande done it's. :hehe:

Harry101

Country flag
You know the whole "my religion is the same as yours" is what flipped the Persians to Islam
Hormazd == Allah
Zarathosht/Prophet == Muhammad/Prophet.
Faristha in Zoroastrianism == Farishta in Islam.
Heaven/Hell in Zoroastrianism == Heaven/Hell in Islam.

Looks like a bulk of Sardars will switch to Allah, Prophet and Quran from Waheguru, 9 Gurus and GGS in the coming decades or centuries.
I used to think the same. Courtesy to this:
51+1d7I5gFL.jpg

My parents follow this guy. He's good at teaching meditation techniques, but does this kind of dhimmi activities on a regular basis. The above book was a piss poor attempt to link Hinduism and Islam. Mother bought it when I was a child. Used to believe it whole heartedly. It has all kind of mental gymnastics and false equivalence to link dharmic with the desert cult. It even says kalki is Mohammed 🤢🤢
It was dangerous and when I came to know the truth, I burnt it to prevent anyone from being misguided by it.

sorcerer

Country flag
US President Joe Biden approves $735 million weapons sales to Israel amidst tensions with Palestine

According to a report published in the Washington Post, a major part of the proposed sale is of Joint Direct Attack Munitions, or JDAMS, kits that transform so-called “dumb” bombs into precision-guided missiles. Israel, which has bought a great many numbers of JDAMS from the US in the past, has said that it has been using precision-guided missiles to attack Hamas hideouts in Gaza to avoid civilian casualties.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
A solidarity built on Islamic superiority and jihad for pure Darul-e-Islam/Salam (land of peace).

I knew it was a matter of time before the global Muslim community started linking Palestine with Kashmir (though much kashmir has a much lesser appeal religiously compared to the holy lands of Jerusalem for Islam).

Harry101

Country flag
A solidarity built on Islamic superiority and jihad for pure Darul-e-Islam/Salam (land of peace).

I knew it was a matter of time before the global Muslim community started linking Palestine with Kashmir (though much kashmir has a much lesser appeal religiously compared to the holy lands of Jerusalem for Islam).
Where do you see this bonhomie between foreign Sikhs and Islamist going in long run?
Any mechanism to prevent it as if it continues, Sikhs will face the same things that they faced during mughals and face today in Afghanistan.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Where do you see this bonhomie between foreign Sikhs and Islamist going in long run?
Any mechanism to prevent it as if it continues, Sikhs will face the same things that they faced during mughals and face today in Afghanistan.
Foreign “woke” Sikhs.

I see wokes and Islamist forming a strong alliance in the west.

Wokeism gives cover for Islamist (or any non productive member of the society) to push for their agendas.

Wokeism is the perfect nation destroyer.

By the way, telling younger Sikhs that Islam is the threat doesn’t work anymore - especially considering that Punjab has barely any Muslims.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I think whole operation has some 2006 hezbollah like taste to it....failure of mossad in estimating the hamas capacity and how they are smuggled in and location....drones are supposed to loiter and monitor the launch points and yet again, they are popping up everywhere in gaza. I just don't see a winning or decisive move in Israeli tactics...you could see Russian ops in Syria using drones...granted this is urban setting but result is what matters. Military objectives can't be attained with hands tied, this is a lesson west forgot and islamic terrorists hold it like quran
This time around Arab nations has some understanding with Israel and they are going to choke the supplies to the Hamas. It may look like Israel has kicked a hornet's nest but in reality they are going for the kill and may wipe out their opposition.

omaebakabaka

This time around Arab nations has some understanding with Israel and they are going to choke the supplies to the Hamas. It may look like Israel has kicked a hornet's nest but in reality they are going for the kill and may wipe out their opposition.
Hmm, for sure I would trust Arabs over Turks or Iranians or converted scum like pakis but Iran is relentless and ever more aggressive....I think they sensed the impotency of the US and challenging israel in different ways....probably gained confidence from saudi yemen conflict.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Hmm, for sure I would trust Arabs over Turks or Iranians or converted scum like pakis but Iran is relentless and ever more aggressive....I think they sensed the impotency of the US and challenging israel in different ways....probably gained confidence from saudi yemen conflict.
Iran know very well that if the violence escalates Iran will be dragged into the war against USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles