Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
They were Israeli run establishments. A couple of those even put up boards stating "Indians not allowed". This was around 12 years back, when foreign tourists greatly outnumbered Indians in Manali. Israelis had even taken over the drug trade in Himachal back then, until Nepalis came in and pushed them out. Attitudes have changed greatly since then as Indian tourist numbers have swelled.
Not entirely true and much complicated than you put it.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
When will the temple architecture reform we are living in 2020s and they can't even match the architect genius of thousand yr old temples.

Not every islamic culture is islamo facist.

just because its written in holy book doesnt mean its followed by all muslims.

Also read about a mandir being build in UAE , i think Modi was there for stone laying.

i think this is what mandir will look like , no idea when it will finish

Islam will reform slowly , just like christianity has done over the centuries.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Dont be fooled.

The mooslames who dont follow whats written often end up clamming asylum in kuffar lands if not dead.
The mooslames are those who follow whats mentioned in al kitab. As for uae constructing HINDU TEMPLE is mere out of convergence of national interests between them and Bharat.

You should learn to see beyond deception. Just giving you an example in al kitab there is a chapter on disbelievers which is often cited by moderate mooslames to show how tolerant it is. Its chatper 109 which says ("to you, your religion; to me, mine").

Any true al kitab scholar will point out that the purpose of the verse was to distinguish islame from the gods of the Quraysh (one of which was named "allah") rather than to advocate religious tolerance for non-mooslames. At the hour that he narrated this very early verse, muhammad did not have any power, and thus no choice but to be "tolerant" of others.

By contrast, there was little tolerance shown when he returned to Mecca with power many years later and demanded the eviction or death of anyone who would not convert to islame.

Reformation in islame is absolutely impossible because prophet already declared how can you reform something that is already perfect?
I USED TO LIVE IN UAE AND I USED GO TO THE TEMPLE OVER THERE WITH MY FAMILY.

UAE IS PROBABLY THE MOST CHILL IN TERMS OF ALLOWING FOREIGN RELIGIONS AND EVEN THEY ARE STRICT AND WONT SAY CRINGE LIKE YOUR STUFF LIKE PAKIS IN TWITTER AND CLAMOUR FOR YOUR APPROVAL BUT THAT IS AN ARAB CHARATERISTIC.THEY RESPECT YOU IF YOU BEHAVE WELL.AS MONEY ALSO COMES FROM US AND THEY WILL NEED MONEY IN THE FUTURE,THEY WILL MELLOW OUT.THIS MIGHT BE A SIGN OF IT.

I CAN SEE THIS AS A MOVE OF UAE TO ARABIZE INSTEAD OF ISLAMICIZE AS IT IS MORE STABLE AND CONTROLLABLE FORCE FOR NATIONAL UNITY.THEY ARE PROMOTING NATIVE PEOPLE LAST TIME I WAS THERE THROUGH SUBTLE WAYS IN ORDER TO ENCOURAGE NATIONALIZATION.

SimplyIndian

Country flag

Also read about a mandir being build in UAE , i think Modi was there for stone laying.

Delusion. Read verse 9.5 and similar. Ask any of the muslim is he supports? You will be out of ur delusions soon.

Wo tumko achha banne ka natak ker ke dikhayege, per tum verse 9.5 per ade rahna. Fir real kafir killer niklega.

Last edited:

doreamon

Country flag
As long

UAE is nt democracy nd happens to have high per capita income . Islamic society do sustain nd prosper only where there is dictatorship . Turkey has sustained so far because of decades of propaganda war of deep state and controll of mullah madrassa . Their population has been heavily westernised...Under erdagon that is crumbling . Dont knw much abt SE asian countries like indonesia and malasiya . Need some reading on them .. But there is really less hope for south asian muslim population . Here mullah madrasa dominance is at another level . Here even police hasitate to go to certain pockets ..

doreamon

Country flag
Though we got many fanboys of isreal here... U have to give credits to palestenians for their resolve to fight for their homeland despite being at a disadvantage by huge margin ... We saw what happened in case of kashmiri pandits , tibetians , mewat , and currently in west bengal.. we have thousands of refugee from pakistan bangladesh ... people left their homes let it burned like nothing happened many of them developed stockhome syndrom

Last edited:

Stalingrad

Though we got many fanboys of isreal here... U have to give credits to palestenians for their resolve to fight for their homeland despite being at a disadvantage by huge margin ... We saw what happened in case of kashmiri pandits , tibetians , mewat , and currently in west bengal.. we have thousands of refugee from pakistan bangladesh ... people left their homes let it burned like nothing happened .
My 2 cents.

1. Palestine nibas have the backing of entire Muslim world and some liberal democrapsies.

2. The world doesn't bat an eyelid for Dharmics (Buddhists in SL/Burma,Hindus in Kashmir,Sikhs in Afghania).

Fact is this Israeli response was anticipated by Piggies when they launched rockets, but what came as a rude shock is the way Arab states let Israel bang them albeit with rubber. That's a new one for Palesfags.

People here are not Israeli fanbois imho, they jus wondered at the sheer aggressiveness by the jews under the watchful eyes of new found arab frnds. And it's cool isn't it? How International Relations tend to change with time.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It’s not a bot, he’s a Muslim defending his Palestinian bros and posting nonsensical shit inbetween to distract you from the more obvious shilling of his Mazhab.
This is my freaking last warning it is MAZ -HUB , sounds similar to CORN -HUB ? ya they are close relative , of different gender

captscooby81

Country flag
Why he is acknowledging head of state of countries or official support sent . Did our Mudi Kaka or any duffer from MEA opened their glued mouth about hamaj terrorirst attacks ? when you don't send official support how do you expect they to acknowledge it back ?

Plus all the morons who are using this tweet to gaslight hindus are shit bags . We all know you are just shit bagging hindus along with desi jihadis .

I am happy at least some part of population in this country thinks trashing terrorist is not wrong and nothing against humanity and supporting Israel is morally right .

Or else what can we do when we have CMs and political party leaders of state delete their post even to mention hamaj .

I hope all the cringe love Indian were showing on twitter will stop now 🤣

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Why he is acknowledging head of state of countries or official support sent . Did our Mudi Kaka or any duffer from MEA opened their glued mouth about hamaj terrorirst attacks ? when you don't send official support how do you expect they to acknowledge it back ?

Plus all the morons who are using this tweet to gaslight hindus are shit bags . We all know you are just shit bagging hindus along with desi jihadis .

I am happy at least some part of population in this country thinks trashing terrorist is not wrong and nothing against humanity and supporting Israel is morally right .

Or else what can we do when we have CMs and political party leaders of state delete their post even to mention hamaj .
Well our envoy to UN condemned rocket attacks on israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles