Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

Iron Dome has a single shot kill probability of 90%
You can fire two missiles to ensure a more successful interception
It basically calculates the ballistics of the incoming projectile and figures out it's firing solution, the radar/FCS knows so and so projectile will be at so and so place at so and so time
Super complicated maths is done, the missile is launched, it doesn't actually hit the target but fuses off and explodes when it is near the target
Intercept: successful
Ya most AD's are proximity interception based on frag warheads that may or may not be shaped and are fired 2 per target based on priority threat level. This one is kind of tricky due to short distances, I expected them to have layered ID's so interception occurs well before its gets to Telaviv....90% is pretty great though

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
How will ID fare if somehow hamawhores are able to add maneuverability to there rockets
At present they are unguided, but they use Ababel-1 drones which are fairly maneuverable as loitering munitions, which the navy and airforce regularly intercepts over at the strip itself

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Ya most AD's are proximity interception based on frag warheads that may or may not be shaped and are fired 2 per target based on priority threat level. This one is kind of tricky due to short distances, I expected them to have layered ID's so interception occurs well before its gets to Telaviv....90% is pretty great though
Some are blown up above the Palestinians and fall over their own heads lol πŸ˜‚

omaebakabaka

At present they are unguided, but they use Ababel-1 drones which are fairly maneuverable as loitering munitions, which the navy and airforce regularly intercepts over at the strip itself
making it maneuverable requires much bigger and complicated missiles and impacts accuracy....not hamas level stuff.

omaebakabaka

Some are blown up above the Palestinians and fall over their own heads lol πŸ˜‚
Thats what I was thinking, debris falling and explosions before interception.....they really need to get these very early in trajectory or around the max height on the trajectory but even then buffer distance is their primary drawback in offering protection inspite of all good stuff

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
So you suggest I should not follow the advice offered? By the way I don't enslave you. I did not enslave your parents. I did not enslave your grandparents or any of your ancestors or countrymen.
He thought you are Indian , so he was referring in that sense

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seems like the military has forced Macron's hand. All those letters that soldiers and retired generals were writing in magazines calling for an overthrow of the government and a military coup to be held in order to properly deal with radical Islam has spooked him and now he's being tough. Didn't help him that a majority of French citizens agreed with the soldiers. Marine Le Pen is perceived to be tougher than him on the subject and all that has probably led to this. All in all, amazingπŸ‘

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Seems like the military has forced Macron's hand. All those letters that soldiers and retired generals were writing in magazines calling for an overthrow of the government and a military coup to be held in order to properly deal with radical Islam has spooked him and now he's being tough. Didn't help him that a majority of French citizens agreed with the soldiers. Marine Le Pen is perceived to be tougher than him on the subject and all that has probably led to this. All in all, amazingπŸ‘
French liberal are perceiving the threat rightly , conservative and military of france want a harder stance , if france correct it's path ,few more european nation will follow lead

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
French liberal are perceiving the threat rightly , conservative and military of france want a harder stance , if france correct it's path ,few more european nation will follow lead
Yeah, French politics is a bit more complex than the left-wing/right-wing binary. While Macron is left wing on social and cultural issues, he is conservative on economic issues. Le Pen is hardcore right wing on social issues, but is actually a bit of a leftist on economic issues. That was one of the reasons Macron was able to beat her last time. This time however, social issues, illegal immigration and radical Islam threat have all become bigger issues, especially after the beheading of Samuel Paty.

With the military's calls for action and the general public behind it, if any party wants to survive, it would have to act tough against Islamism now, especially with elections not far away. My only concern is that illegal immigration has been allowed to such an extent that I fear it may be too late for France and Germany.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Yeah, French politics is a bit more complex than the left-wing/right-wing binary. While Macron is left wing on social and cultural issues, he is conservative on economic issues. Le Pen is hardcore right wing on social issues, but is actually a bit of a leftist on economic issues. That was one of the reasons Macron was able to beat her last time. This time however, social issues, illegal immigration and radical Islam threat have all become bigger issues, especially after the beheading of Samuel Paty.

With the military's calls for action and the general public behind it, if any party wants to survive, it would have to act tough against Islamism now, especially with elections not far away. My only concern is that illegal immigration has been allowed to such an extent that I fear it may be too late for France and Germany.
Then can throw out lot of immigrants , france is not your random burgerland joe , they have some senses than uk and few others ,who are feeling the heat of those immigrants but not active out of political pressure ,one thing to remember ,any other immigrant wil try to assimilate but is1amic ones don't they would like to establish their own will ,and often rule over others , like a spoilt kid , if you don't beat the shit of this kid regularly ,he won't change , this technique work effectively in india .

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

So Tel Aviv was attacked the entire last night again (5th day in a row) - what’s going to be Israel’s next step?
The funny thing is that Tel Aviv doesn't even fall into the so-called "occupied territory"; it is well outside it. That fact alone proves that this has nothing to do with "poor Palestinians being evicted" and is actually another attempt to start a war with Israel.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Then can throw out lot of immigrants , france is not your random burgerland joe , they have some senses than uk and few others ,who are feeling the heat of those immigrants but not active out of political pressure ,one thing to remember ,any other immigrant wil try to assimilate but is1amic ones don't they would like to establish their own will ,and often rule over others , like a spoilt kid , if you don't beat the shit of this kid regularly ,he won't change , this technique work effectively in india .
Very true. Expecting Islamic immigrants to assimilate is like hoping for the desert to assimilate with the forests. The way they need to be kept in line is the Shiv Sena way. Not the cucked coward new one. The OG one under Balasaheb Thackeray.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Looks like Iran may get hit
Ballastic missile .

So they have a stock of ballastic missile too , oh well .

But kne thing to remember if idf airstrike and destroy their stockpile they won't have anything , they don't have such good production capability to produce ballastic missile , it Should be imported one ,most probably iran ,

Tuco

Country flag
Ballastic missile .

So they have a stock of ballastic missile too , oh well .

But kne thing to remember if idf airstrike and destroy their stockpile they won't have anything , they don't have such good production capability to produce ballastic missile , it Should be imported one ,most probably iran ,
I dont think this will cause any damage other than poke the bear some more. But is Iran trying stir up some shit. This may well give rise to what if scenarios. What if they have some chemical weapons or a dirty bomb, giving IDF more legitimacy to be more destructive and ruthless.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I dont think this will cause any damage other than poke the bear some more. But is Iran trying stir up some shit. This may well give rise to what if scenarios. What if they have some chemical weapons or a dirty bomb, giving IDF more legitimacy to be more destructive and ruthless.
Some more ruthless ??

They haven't been any ruthless yet just targeting terrorist with least civilian casualty , worst is yet to come

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
If it escalates into another war, just lay back, grab your popcorn and enjoy. As long as Israel has a steady supply of arms and ammunition and support from America(who knows with the Democrats now in power), there's no way anyone will be able to conquer Israel. Though the Iranians are the crazy factor here. They are sufficiently insane enough to actually launch chemical weapons or even nuclear attacks, though kinda unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles