Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
On serious note.

What is learning for mr. Mudi from current crisis. Situation is same

We are also surrounded by lullas
We also have 20% lullas.

Cons
USA won't support our war
Global sanctions
Too many peeps to feed in case things go out of hand
China can jump
Pork is not hamas
Internal left,lib,mulla crisis

airstrike99

Country flag
I think I speak for everyone when I say this," these conspiracy theorists needs to be shot."
consiracy theorists are the most oppressed and powerless people in this modern day. not even gamers and shut in are oppressed that much as conspiracy theorists.

here we have a guy casually calling for genocide of conspiracy theorists.

1621112856487.png

1621112593486.png

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
having a differing opinion is not a crime mate..
if everyone in the world had the same perspective on everything, world would have been a very boring place.
no,it would be a safe place for the ones with the same opinion.

the goal of politics in my OPINION is to terraform the political landscape,enviironment,etc to make it suitable only for ones own tribe and its adjacents and harmful to our adversaries and rivals.so ,naturally you can see why i have a positive view of the chinese long game way of doing things.i just want india to think in the same way with localization to the indian scenario.

FalconZero

Country flag
consiracy theorists are the most oppressed and powerless people in this modern day. not even gamers and shut in are oppressed that much as conspiracy theorists.

here we have a guy casually calling for genocide of conspiracy theorists.

View attachment 89992

View attachment 89991
Naah if you actually want to discuss these, I have no problem but discuss them in a relevant thread, you can create your own thread or ask mods to do it, I don't think anyone will stop you. I have folder filled with nutjobs related info but I just keep them for memes nothing else or more. Will share it there.

doreamon

Country flag
good after flat eart , illuminaty . 9/11 conspiracy number of guests reduced by half .. I wonder why no one brought the conspiracy of reptilian alien controlling earth theory .. And the current modi with long beard being one of reptilian alien in disguise and the real one in vacation enjoying guard of honor in some distant planet right now ....

Sikhbrah

Country flag
I said:

If you expel people from their homes because you want to ethnically cleanse an area you should not be surprised if you get a violent response.

I don't think that religious doctrine really comes into it if you are being forced out of your home.

I am sure you are right. One group trying to do that was the Jewish community in Nazi Germany in the 1930's.
Like I said, oversimplified response not considering the influence of religious doctrine.

My family was forced out of Rawalpindi in 1947 - instead of moving on and building our life's around the world, perhaps we should have focused on launching rockets to Lahore for 70 years?

I can recollect the same story with many other tribes just in the South Asia region (Bangladeshi Hindus, Sri Lankan Tamils, Afghan Sikh/Hindus, Kashmiri Hindus) - not one of them insisted to stay behind and launch rockets.

There is a special reward given in only one religion to continue fighting and dying to ensure the land stays within the religion.

You understand the religion, you understand them.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Not that true ,maybe not a bit , they have long way to go ,not cia way but mossad way , or personally indian way ,as we have bigger problem here ,we need more ruthlessness , just kill fucking traitor
((((Current pandemic is the perfect cover to do that))))

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
There are millions of persecuted people who have been forced to leave their home all over the world - most choose to just move away and live a peaceful life.

LOL dude what kind of reasoning is that ???

i agree with @Spitfire9 , Israelis are pushing gaza to brink . what else can gaza do ?
i dont care about Ms.they caan lose all the power they for all i care,even the one in india.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
I said:

If you expel people from their homes because you want to ethnically cleanse an area you should not be surprised if you get a violent response.
Should not be surprised!!!!!!!!
I would be surprised if the Kashmiri Hindus even voice their concern and build a collective narrative in the first place (something "some" community are experts at) let alone react
I don't think that religious doctrine really comes into it if you are being forced out of your home.
Religious doctrine doesn't come into it??????
Try expelling mslim neighborhoods in London, try the same with the Hindus or Budhhists the difference in reaction will shock you and probably all of London (literally)

I am sure you are right. One group trying to do that was the Jewish community in Nazi Germany in the 1930's.

omaebakabaka

how many can israel stop? that's the point. iran probably has thousands.
but unclear about the number of missiles with 3000 km range.
Israel is an offensive power and they fight war based on surviving and crushing anything around their vicinity that develops that threat. Iran is lot of bluster and wont last in real war for long once initial damage is tolerated by the target...

omaebakabaka

Should not be surprised!!!!!!!!
I would be surprised if the Kashmiri Hindus even voice their concern and build a collective narrative in the first place (something "some" community are experts at) let alone react

Religious doctrine doesn't come into it??????
Try expelling mslim neighborhoods in London, try the same with the Hindus or Budhhists the difference in reaction will shock you and probably all of London (literally)
Pandits are already comfy in Delhi voting for kejruddin....wont hear a peep from them. I wont be surprized if their offsprings support kashmir cause and palestine cause like khalistani fake sikhs

omaebakabaka

I am not seeing any news report on this anywhere.
There seems to be reports of rockets intercepted over telaviv, so a random one may have gotten through? Its not good that they are unable to identify where these stocks are...mossad seems to have lost some intel abilities on the ground or its their operation for nethanyahoo politics....doubt it but you can't rule out anything these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles