Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
the dancing israelis. on 9/11 before twin towers collapsed. they were laughing and video taping twin towers before it collapsed and continued it during the collapse and after the collapse.

search dancing israelis in google, youtube, you won't find any.

just like moon landing conspiracy(all you find is how moon landing is true)(need to search upto page 30 in youtube.)

View attachment 89985

View attachment 89986
I have one video related to them one american lady talking about them

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
the dancing israelis. on 9/11 before twin towers collapsed. they were laughing and video taping twin towers before it collapsed and continued it during the collapse and after the collapse.

search dancing israelis in google, youtube, you won't find any.

just like moon landing conspiracy(all you find is how moon landing is true)(need to search upto page 30 in youtube.)

View attachment 89985

View attachment 89986
Well I have video

Spitfire9

Country flag
where on earth you are coming from!!! you saying you will look up for the info!! explains perfectly why we Bharatiyas aka Hindus have systematically and periodically been en'slaved' in ages!! we forget and erase our history from our mind too fast!!
So you suggest I should not follow the advice offered? By the way I don't enslave you. I did not enslave your parents. I did not enslave your grandparents or any of your ancestors or countrymen.

airstrike99

Country flag
So you suggest I should not follow the advice offered? By the way I don't enslave you. I did not enslave your parents. I did not enslave your grandparents or any of your ancestors or countrymen.
he even apologised just in case. can't you even see some notifications or just 1 page behind. what are u blind.

By the way I don't enslave you. I did not enslave your parents. I did not enslave your grandparents or any of your ancestors or countrymen.
woah.. calm down. no one accused "you" of such things. that's just attention seeking at this point.

Screen Shot 2021-05-16 at 1.54.54 AM.png

mokoman

Country flag
Very simplified naive response not considering the influence of religious doctrines on people.

There are millions of persecuted people who have been forced to leave their home all over the world - most choose to just move away and live a peaceful life.

Certain tribes though would rather live in misery and fight till death to get their 72 virgins.
There are millions of persecuted people who have been forced to leave their home all over the world - most choose to just move away and live a peaceful life.

LOL dude what kind of reasoning is that ???

i agree with @Spitfire9 , Israelis are pushing gaza to brink . what else can gaza do ?

SimplyIndian

Country flag
of course its a hoax. do you think computers with 32 kb ram and 72 kb rom can assist moon landing and returning back?

i found this video in page 25 of youtube search. its a rare video. download it while you can.

remember they will also fake mars landing soon. but with modern graphics, you can't tell fake to real apart.

BC I never understood why Nasa keep changing how earth look like from space. 2ndly wher are fucking stars?

Sanglamorre

Country flag

i agree with @Spitfire9 , Israelis are pushing gaza to brink . what else can gaza do ?
Not start wars for starters. Palestine started two wars against Israel didn't they?

What was started must be finished.

airstrike99

Country flag

the best thing to do is leave israel and palestine alone.
remember both israel and palestine's foriegn policy did not interfere with kashmir policy.
so its better for us to not involve in their conflict. it doesn't matter whoever wins.

but i think we have some sort of responsibility towards them due to UNSC non permanent tenure for 2 yrs.

airstrike99

Country flag
OT...think over it

Size of America continent

View attachment 89990
but also remember, the flat earth conspiracy is also funded by the same people.
why?

because the moment anyone denies moon landings, he could be accused as a flat earther even though if he accepts globe earth.

so its basically. 'create a problem and also create a solution for it. and then profit'

airstrike99

Country flag
Guys for the love of God, take your conspiracy theories somewhere else, yes nothing is real, everything is fake, we are living in a simulation.
yes nothing is real, everything is fake, we are living in a simulation.
incoherent or self contradictory statement.

if nothing is real, then how can the the existence or "living in a simulation" be real?

both the first and last statement contradict each other.

someone has failed their philosophy classes :troll:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

They can search for the nearest water body and collectively jump in it.

Just saying, don't give a flyingF about any cutlet suffering anywhere in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles