Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airstrike99

Country flag
naaah. i don't think israel has the guts to even stand upto iran. iran has a lot of ballistic missiles. much powerful. not the rockets that fly in atmosphere, but the ones that reach space and hit back on earth.
iron dome ain't shi8 when it comes to conventional ballistic missiles.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Google "exodus of Hindus from Kashmir"
5-6 lakh kicked out of their home
Refugees in their own land, fuck my college application asks if I'm a displaced Kashmiri Hindu in the southern tip of the country

And Sir, if I may ask, how many of them responded violently against their Mslim counterparts, how many Kashmiri pandits wielded a Kalashnikov and started shitstorming the valley
Not one, not a single fucking one
Thank you for your response, sir. I will look up what you suggest.

mokoman

Country flag
the dancing israelis. on 9/11 before twin towers collapsed. they were laughing and video taping twin towers before it collapsed and continued it during the collapse and after the collapse.

search dancing israelis in google, youtube, you won't find any.

just like moon landing conspiracy(all you find is how moon landing is true)(need to search upto page 30 in youtube.)

View attachment 89985

View attachment 89986
Me also think 9/11 was inside job.

You think moon landing was a hoax ?

FalconZero

Country flag
naaah. i don't think israel has the guts to even stand upto iran. iran has a lot of ballistic missiles. much powerful. not the rockets that fly in atmosphere, but the ones that reach space and hit back on earth.
Israel has nukes, it uses a different system for countering ballistic missiles etc. Israel was able to take control and sabotage the nuclear facility of Iran with ease, if they sense that Iran is planning any sort of gandmasti they will not hesitate to take action.
Reminder, same country took out Qasem Suleimani during relative peacetime, killed the chief scientist of Iran too.

airstrike99

Country flag
Me also think 9/11 was inside job.

You think moon landing was a hoax ?
of course its a hoax. do you think computers with 32 kb ram and 72 kb rom can assist moon landing and returning back?

i found this video in page 25 of youtube search. its a rare video. download it while you can.

remember they will also fake mars landing soon. but with modern graphics, you can't tell fake to real apart.

airstrike99

Country flag
Israel has nukes, it uses a different system for countering ballistic missiles etc. Israel was able to take control and sabotage the nuclear facility of Iran with ease, if they sense that Iran is planning any sort of gandmasti they will not hesitate to take action.
Reminder, same country took out Qasem Suleimani during relative peacetime, killed the chief scientist of Iran too.
the nukes of israel, india, pakistan and china are non operational.

Spitfire9

Country flag
> Flag
Hold on to a second, wasn't this whole idea of shifting Jews in the middle of Muslims your idea after/during WW2?
Actually, no. I think that the Brits had the job of trying to prevent large scale Jewish immigration into Palestine. I think the idea was to avoid destabilisation of the area. Quite a few died trying to enforce the UN mandate (whatever it was exactly).

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Thank you for your response, sir. I will look up what you suggest.
where on earth you are coming from!!! you saying you will look up for the info!! explains perfectly why we Bharatiyas aka Hindus have systematically and periodically been en'slaved' in ages!! we forget and erase our history from our mind too fast!!

mokoman

Country flag
of course its a hoax. do you think computers with 32 kb ram and 72 kb rom can assist moon landing and returning back?

i found this video in page 25 of youtube search. its a rare video. download it while you can.

remember they will also fake mars landing soon. but with modern graphics, you can't tell fake to real apart.

it isnt a hoax dude , really.

do you think computers with 32 kb ram and 72 kb rom can assist moon landing and returning back?

you dont need super computers for orbit calculation and what ever else they needed.

Also ISRO released images of stuff left behind by NASA moon mission on the moon . so there is that , unless you think ISRO is also part of conspiracy.

thetalkingtree

Country flag
IDF: *IDF strikes the house of the Chief of Staff of Special Operations belonging to the Hamas terror organization*

A short while ago, an IDF fighter jet struck the house of Raed Saad, Chief of Staff of Hamas Special Operations, which served as terror infrastructure.

Attached is an aerial photo and video.
https://bit.ly/3fjcH5G
https://bit.ly/3w7dmOr

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
where on earth you are coming from!!! you saying you will look up for the info!! explains perfectly why we Bharatiyas aka Hindus have systematically and periodically been en'slaved' in ages!! we forget and erase our history from our mind too fast!!
See the flag mate ,he isn't indian , he need google for it , neither he is some historian as I have noticed

airstrike99

Country flag
> Flag
Hold on to a second, wasn't this whole idea of shifting Jews in the middle of Muslims your idea after/during WW2?

Anyway, going by your logic jews deserve their homeland, it belongs to them. If muzzies are so butthurt then they should have tried winning the war instead of losing in just 6 days.
ever heard of " sanctimony". that perfectly describes the brits. they had genocided huge populations.
they now act as if they were creators of freedom and democracy. them explaining about freedom is like adolf hitler explaining how racism is bad. the irony

the joos gained sympathy from rothschildes and british monarchy. used their network and lobbied USA. and got their share of land.

shuvo@y2k10

Country flag
For countering Ballistic missiles, Israel uses one of the most sophistical BMD system in the world called Arrow 2 and 3.

Spitfire9

Country flag
I said:

If you expel people from their homes because you want to ethnically cleanse an area you should not be surprised if you get a violent response.

Very simplified naive response not considering the influence of religious doctrines on people.
I don't think that religious doctrine really comes into it if you are being forced out of your home.

There are millions of persecuted people who have been forced to leave their home all over the world - most choose to just move away and live a peaceful life.
I am sure you are right. One group trying to do that was the Jewish community in Nazi Germany in the 1930's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles