Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Wait and watch, if Jooz overdo something they will be pressured to stop.
Israeli lobby is very strong in US, they can’t push around Yahudistan without a reason
Its actually joo pressuring other joo to stop while other joo pressuring others to not stop. The sponsor with highest shekels or biggest menorah wins.

Waanar

Country flag
This attitude will be end of Israel, atleast India has numbers and area to sustain. These guys will be cooked pretty easily once leftism and islam friendly appeasers take over west completely.
I'm not so optimistic regarding India either. Arming Hindus is the best thing this government should've done eons ago.

Harry101

Country flag
Stopped using all sorts of social media / chatgroups whorehouses ages ago.
One of the prime reasons why subversion didn't work with me. Got to know about DFI through bharat rakshak in 2014 and has been a lurker since then opened my SM accounts only after being here for 5+ years. Yuri bezmenov's lecture was also an eye opener. Listened to it in 2018. I was hindu Muslim bhoi bhoi types but got a good awakening after some personal experiences. Some serious redpilling happens here. Courtesy to @asaffronladoftherisingsun @shade @Haldilal @tarunraju @Sikhbrah and many more such ace red pillers. Love how politically incorrect people here are.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
One of the prime reasons why subversion didn't work with me. Got to know about DFI through bharat rakshak in 2014 and has been a lurker since then opened my SM accounts only after being here for 5+ years. Yuri bezmenov's lecture was also an eye opener. Listened to it in 2018. I was hindu Muslim bhoi bhoi types but got a good awakening after some personal experiences. Some good redpilling happens here. Courtesy to @asaffronladoftherisingsun @shade @Haldilal and many more such ace red pillers. Love how politically incorrect people here are.
Well done commander.

omaebakabaka

@asaout of topic, I want to learn trooo Indian history, than ncert

Where do I start??
From Ramayan to Nandas and Cholas and Kerala has it own and then Marathas (islamic invasions already) and Kalingas and so on
you have to research each part of India but watching Chanakya should give you the extent of max land on north and north western side...

Waanar

Country flag
True but atleast Rockets are not coming into Delhi or Srinagar, so there is something our army still does right...not a joke when rockets are landing in telaviv by some ragtags
What our army does right, is protecting the borders, like the skin on an orange, while the juicy part rots within under the ever pragmatic leadership and excellent bureaucracy./s
Israel is a very small nation. You could drive across it's entire landmass in 2 hours. Landing rockets in Tel Aviv is not some impressive feat.

The best easiest feasible thing is Hindus arm themselves with knowledge.
Our ancestors were armed with knowledge too. They were still pushed back.

Sometimes, the answer is sheer, unfettered, uninhibited barbarism.
Unless you're talking about arming yourself with the knowledge of barbarism, you rockstar.:truestory:

Skyh3ck

True but atleast Rockets are not coming into Delhi or Srinagar, so there is something our army still does right...not a joke when rockets are landing in telaviv by some ragtags

When something happens regularly for long time world accepts it and lives with it.. israel and Palestine issue is now accepted in world.. that is why librandus know after Hamas attack israel will attack.. but they are asking not to bang too much just little damage. Because it's practice for long time.. ..

But in case india and pakistan.. everything mostly happens in non civilian area near the border... If pakistan attack delhi or mumbai or any Hugh Density civilian area.. pakistan will be completely wiped out by indian forces... Because people accepted tension at border but not in their city...

2008 was a golden opportunity .. to finish pakistan forever ..

omaebakabaka

What our army does right, is protecting the borders, like the skin on an orange, while the juicy part rots within under the ever pragmatic leadership and excellent bureaucracy./s
Israel is a very small nation. You could drive across it's entire landmass in 2 hours. Landing rockets in Tel Aviv is not some impressive feat.
Correct, thats why they will have it 10 times hard and why they try to increase buffer space....its a losing battle with time for them. Ours is also same but atleast we saw someone talking about anti-romeo which I never expected in my life anymore....so a tiny bit of optimism that there are still people.
Our ancestors were armed with knowledge too. They were still pushed back.

Sometimes, the answer is sheer, unfettered, uninhibited barbarism.
Absolutely lathon ka bhoot baaton se kuch nahi hoga....can have all weapons and nuclear too but no guts or goal, you are fucked from inside out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles