Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
Netanyahu should'nt have raided the mosque compound.

Not saying it was not justified but look at whats happening now.

Netanyahu should have done what our PM did with farmer protests.

No i am not trolling or joking.
But it has benefitted him don't you agree? from having to do Maha Vasooli Aghadi with fucking Arab parties just to stay in power, if all goes well, he will be eternal President once again, the Joo publics solidly behind him, the corruption cases in Israel SC against him btfo.
Hamas just handed him a golden opportunity with the rocketry chutzpah, so did the rioting Arabs in places like Lod, they have succesfully pushed the "survival" "backs to the wall" buttons of the Jews, causing a rally-around-the-flag-effect for Bibi

Babaji meanwhile would have done a similar thing if it was about sticking to the Kursi, he grows balls for that, remember Balakot?.
He didn't want to pay the cost in terms of dead/injured Paghdi walas which is why he cucked out with the farmer protests.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
babaji's gyaan giving to natanyahu during his trips to Israel probably made that guy lax on the media front lol.

Bearded man was full on tweeting about how much he loves palestine in 2018-19 only to be slapped by them when they came out in support of pakistan in kashmir issue.
Modi loves to appease and then get slapped by them while abandoning his actual followers.

Example, Pakistan, China, Palestine appeasement

Harry101

Country flag
indian private sector companies are working on this

L&T SUDARSHAN
KALYANI-BAE

I know but in this case it makes more sense to use this kind of system instead of the expensive iron dome as it's a continuous salvo attack with non guidable dumb rockets whose path cannot be changed after leaving the launch barrel. So I guess this can be a more cost effective solution

not so dravidian

Country flag
other than skysheild type Air defence

wat we need is something that can spew bullets like ak 360 ( approx 3000/min) to take care of supersonic missile

View attachment 89659
something like this!!!!

AK 630M2

1620977396752.png

1620977424622.png

1620977455356.png

1620977470183.png

heard that Baba Kalyani is making something like this with Russians for Indian Navy and for Russians too

THESIS THORON

Country flag
I know but in this case it makes more sense to use this kind of system instead of the expensive iron dome as it's a continuous salvo attack with non guidable dumb rockets whose path cannot be changed after leaving the launch barrel. So I guess this can be a more cost effective solution
NOPE
BEC SKY SHEILD CAN ONLY ENGAGE 1 TARGET AT A TIME BUT IRON DOME CAN INTERCEPT MANY

shade

Country flag
It is the responsibility of every person to be completely logical and stone hearted in the case of tribal allegiance.one must not fall for the lie of universal morality,human rights and good/evil.

There is nothing but power and the ability to world it in this universe.you can keep what you can conquer and defend.it is the responsibility of the society and individu to not fall for such woke lies.they were never true.
I support the line of thinking in bold, "we are better than them" moral memery is poison and will send a tribe to it's extinction.
M's have the most immoral yet practical things vs the kuffar sanctioned as moral and halal in their book, so they aren't afflicted with this weakness.

SimplyIndian

Country flag
Because there is no allah...only Zeus is real god :rofl: :troll:...world makes sense when gods are having humanlike thinking and shortcomings like anger, pride and jealousy...a pefect moral god would ve never allowed the violence in the world we see todayView attachment 89655
if violence is for saving dharma it is allowed, and only way.

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य
ग्लानीं भवति भरत
अभ्युत्थानम् अधर्मस्य
तदात्मनम् श्रीजाम्यहम्

परित्राणाय सौधुनाम्
विनशाय च दुष्कृताम्
धर्मसंस्था पन्नार्थाय
संभवामि युगे युगे

Whenever there is decay of righteousness, O Bharata, And there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth ; For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers, For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age

shade

Country flag
if violence is for saving dharma it is allowed, and only way.

यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य
ग्लानीं भवति भरत
अभ्युत्थानम् अधर्मस्य
तदात्मनम् श्रीजाम्यहम्

परित्राणाय सौधुनाम्
विनशाय च दुष्कृताम्
धर्मसंस्था पन्नार्थाय
संभवामि युगे युगे

Whenever there is decay of righteousness, O Bharata, And there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth ; For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers, For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age
This sounds relating to avatars, not humans dealing with mlecch invaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles