Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

They are on a different brand of Copium it seems
al-hopium srafu-al-kadij jihad-al-kopium

this kind of Copium is the rarest to get, but has the strongest effect, should've taken that during Bengal

Haldilal

เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคœเฅ€เคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ, เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฒเฅœเคคเฅ‡ เคฎเคฐเคจเคพ เคนเฅˆ
Country flag

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
I'm serious. Do one Dandi march from one end of Gaza to the beach and sing that song. Do some ajal bhook hartal and see the power of satyagraha. Bapu came in front of me like Munna Bhai. I was all in tears seeing him in person. He handed me his walking stick and asked me to persuade Indians towards non violence and continue his legacy. I took his stick and whooped the pulp out of both his butt cheeks. He was whining like a bitch and somehow managed to escape through the window. Got to install some iron grills on my windows to prevent this next time he comes.
So I suggest Palestinians to do Satyagraha and see the magic โœจ
Now I am 78.38473772 confirmed you're getting the Afghan weed

shade

Country flag
I saw this one video of the building dropped by the Joos one-two days ago in Gaza.
And while the building is dropping the video recorder and everyone around is screaming
Allaho Akbar
Allaho Akbar

Arabs are a stupid, divided and selfish race, can't say they don't deserve what they are getting.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I saw this one video of the building dropped by the Joos one-two days ago in Gaza.
And while the building is dropping the video recorder and everyone around is screaming
Allaho Akbar
Allaho Akbar

Arabs are a stupid, divided and selfish race, can't say they don't deserve what they are getting.
Long time no see shade bhaai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
I'm serious. Do one Dandi march from one end of Gaza to the beach and sing that song. Do some ajal bhook hartal and see the power of satyagraha. Bapu came in front of me like Munna Bhai. I was all in tears seeing him in person. He handed me his walking stick and asked me to persuade Indians towards non violence and continue his legacy. I took his stick and whooped the pulp out of both his butt cheeks. He was whining like a bitch and somehow managed to escape through the window. Got to install some iron grills on my windows to prevent this next time he comes.
So I suggest Palestinians to do Satyagraha and see the magic โœจ
Now I am 1000 percent sure that you are sarcastic

shade

Country flag
I take no joy in seeing the Phillistine Arabs getting whacked by Joos, since they technically are fighting for control over their land vs imported Yahoods.

Dogeullah.jpg

But I do enjoy pic related reactions from the Jihadis and Ghazis of the world behind touchscreens and keyboards

Palis will get slammed in the coming days, while their fellow Arab biraders have gif related reactions, thank God our country is united and not in pieces

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I take no joy in seeing the Phillistine Arabs getting whacked by Joos, since they technically are fighting for control over their land vs imported Yahoods.

View attachment 89451

But I do enjoy pic related reactions from the Jihadis and Ghazis of the world behind touchscreens and keyboards

Palis will get slammed in the coming days, while their fellow Arab biraders have gif related reactions, thank God our country is united and not in pieces

OT, who's this dog in the pic, have seen a lot of stickers of it

Tactical Doge

Country flag

View attachment 89451

The damage suffered by innocent civilians are greater on the Palestini side than the Israelis

But I'm not blaming Israel for it, the Hamas fuckheads need to be Uprooted and a Fattah leader installed who is pro-liberal

shade

Country flag
The damage suffered by innocent civilians are greater on the Palestini side than the Israelis

But I'm not blaming Israel for it, the Hamas fuckheads need to be Uprooted and a Fattah leader installed who is pro-liberal
Pali Arab civilians have dumb rockets and suicide vests.
Israeli civilians have Iron Dome courtesy of their Govt who actually cares.

The situation of Gaza Arabs is what you get when your govt prioritizes HoLy WaR and looting the treasury and foreign donations for personal gain.
And nothing will change that, if Hamas is removed some other group will take over and do the same.
Religious Muslim regions are a real-life Communist caricature, where the evil bourgeois under the guise of religion and sometimes "patriotism" loot the proletariat.
The proletariat is high on the opium of religion to realize before he takes care of the kaffirs, the internal enemies need to be dealt with.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
As what happens in many other cultures, 3rd-4th gen Israeli Jewish are turning soft and increasingly Liberal.
They are fell for propaganda and were demanding resignation from Netanyahu!

Similar to many young KP kids these days, most KP kids are now days singing KP-Momins bhai bhai song!
True that... Disease is widespread and need permanent cure.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
You think that deal happened without Gov initiation?

Can you check if Wipro is behind it in that case I can understand Azim Premji is a grade level bigot and fanatic.
I am personally against any sort of aid to porkystine. For example that 3 million techno park institution was to be built by a couple of private firms with profit sharing . Modi goverment has never supported any jihadi elements within pal-asstien. Only business . But why do we need to do any sort of business with those ******s thats entirely another subject of discussion.

shade

Country flag
Nah, Islamism has been rising rapidly and combining with the already present Malay nationalism.

Besides pockets of liberal areas in their big cities, the rest of the people are fused with archaic beliefs of โ€œIslam above all, Malay above allโ€.

I think the future is dark for Malaysia as it descends into a third world Islamic state.
I have heard that the country's private business sector and economy are run by Chinese and Indians( Mainly Tamils ).
The Malays are so incompetent that they have a reservation system inspite of being the Majority at some 60%.
Big talks for these people who's country is built by "evil kaffir immigrants"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles