Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry101

Country flag
I think Palestinians should do some kind of Dandi march now. We all know the power of peaceful civil disobedience and bhook hartal. Father of our nation Mahatma Gandhi showed us this way and we gained independence through it in 1947. Remember what bapu said, if someone slaps you on one cheek, just put forward your another one. I'm sure this will make IDF ashamed and peace will prevail. I'm all for non violence. Sing 'ishwar Allah tero naam' that song is so powerful, it can turn even stones into flowers.😭😭 Beautiful song. Bapu please show them the way ☮🕊

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I think Palestinians should do some kind of Dandi march now. We all know the power of peaceful civil disobedience and bhook hartal. Father of our nation Mahatma Gandhi showed us this way and we gained independence through it in 1947. Remember what bapu said, if someone slaps you on one cheek, just put forward your another one. I'm sure this will make IDF ashamed and peace will prevail. I'm all for non violence. Sing 'ishwar Allah tero naam' that song is so powerful, it can turn even stones into flowers.😭😭 Beautiful song. Bapu please show them the way ☮🕊
Are you sarcastic or high on weed
I really can't tell

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Sarcasm

Harry101

Country flag
Are you sarcastic or high on weed
I really can't tell
I'm serious. Do one Dandi march from one end of Gaza to the beach and sing that song. Do some ajal bhook hartal and see the power of satyagraha. Bapu came in front of me like Munna Bhai. I was all in tears seeing him in person. He handed me his walking stick and asked me to persuade Indians towards non violence and continue his legacy. I took his stick and whooped the pulp out of both his butt cheeks. He was whining like a bitch and somehow managed to escape through the window. Got to install some iron grills on my windows to prevent this next time he comes.
So I suggest Palestinians to do Satyagraha and see the magic ✨

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles