Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Air attacks to soften targets up before land invasion?
My opinion is that they're going all in to terminate the top leadership, there is no permanent solution for this, but it'll give the Israelis a breathing space for some years as they have to get more experienced leadership and regroup

F35s and precision strikes are already targeting the top commanders a land invasion may be to finish the job, we live in very interesting times my friend

Knowitall

My opinion is that they're going all in to terminate the top leadership, there is no permanent solution for this, but it'll give the Israelis a breathing space for some years as they have to get more experienced leadership and regroup

F35s and precision strikes are already targeting the top commanders a land invasion may be to finish the job, we live in very interesting times my friend
True from top leadership to intelligence officers and now IED and drone engineers there is a systematic attempt to degrade the warfighting capabilities of the enemy.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
YOU ARE RIGHT BUT I WAS THINKING OF FRYING OF ELECTRONICS OF THESE 107 ROCKET.
The 107 doesn't have electronics to fry
They are rocket arty, kind of
The qassam is not just a single rocket but rather a family of rockets

Tactical Doge

Country flag
I know Israelis are at a point to not give a shit about treaties and stuff but what has stopped them till now from taking over the remaining palestinian territory ?
Why haven't they started moving in already?
They are prepping all rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
They are not cucks like our political leadership, if they want it they'll do it, like the wrath of God for example

FalconZero

Country flag
@DownWithCCP to add to this more than 85% of the west bank is controlled by Israel and almost the entire agricultural and resource rich lands fall under Israeli control too.

View attachment 89263
The whole area is fucking close to 1/10th the area of largest district of India, other than Jerusalem i don't think there's any other point of contention between them, I wonder why they are fighting over it. Could easily be solved but then again when it comes to religion, logic is not really the main point of discussion.

mandestiny

Country flag
The whole area is fucking close to 1/10th the area of largest district of India, other than Jerusalem i don't think there's any other point of contention between them, I wonder why they are fighting over it. Could easily be solved but then again when it comes to religion, logic is not really the main point of discussion.
Its a arms lobby. No fight no arms purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles