Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Damn these mallus are every where now question is will self proclaimed developed state condemn this.
Not likely
Palestinian mslim killing an Yindu doesn't suit their political agenda

THESIS THORON

Country flag
moslems r killing christians in Syria,iraq,iran, Egypt,libya, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Africa... Moslems r killing hindus in Bangladesh, Kashmir, kerala,bengal, Pakistan, Afghanistan... Sunnis r killing shia in iraq,yemen, Lebanon, syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia...Shias r killing sunnis in iraq,iran, Lebanon, syria, Afghanistan.. Moslems r killing Kuffars all over world where islam is majority...
PEACEFUL COMMUNITY :hail::hail::rofl:

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
(did Twitter block the hashtag #IndiawithIsrael ?????)

On a different note \/

Screenshot_20210512-090729~2.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Sarthak_Bhawankar๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณโค๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ (@sarthakb_108) Tweeted:
India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ: The Trend Maker
Israel๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ: The Trend Follower

{#Israel #AlAqsaUnderAtrak #AllahuAkbar Hamas Iron Dome We Indians Gaza Israel Swara Arab Zionist Ya Allah} https://t.co/SB6Kja2Zif
Naacho BC moment

Harry101

Country flag
That's the thing
You can literally slap the dhimmi face with facts and still lose an argument, bEcUase EmOtioNs aRe TriuMpHant oVeR LoGic,
Many are fence sitters though. I identified one of my Tamil friend who has slight inclination towards indian left, slightly woke. But he's very open to conversation. He knew about MO's pedophilic nature but was unaware about Islam in General. Mentioned some other stories about Mo and told how hard life is for ex muslims and mentioned some ex Muslim YouTube channelsj and he was shocked. He asked me to share some ex Muslim YT channels as he wanted to know more. Also mentioned Yuri bezmenov's lecture and he got even more interested and asked me to send the 2 full lectures of Yuri that are there on YT.
So it's about identifying fence sitters and red pilling them instead of only cursing dhimmis

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

{#Israel #AlAqsaUnderAtrak #AllahuAkbar Hamas Iron Dome We Indians Gaza Israel Swara Arab Zionist Ya Allah} https://t.co/SB6Kja2Zif
Naacho BC moment
Twitter mc is blocking right wing tweet , always collapse

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Many are fence sitters though. I identified one of my Tamil friend who has slight inclination towards indian left, slightly woke. But he's very open to conversation. He knew about MO's pedophilic nature but was unaware about Islam in General. Mentioned some other stories about Mo and told how hard life is for ex muslims and mentioned some ex Muslim YouTube channelsj and he was shocked. He asked me to share some ex Muslim YT channels as he wanted to know more. Also mentioned Yuri bezmenov's lecture and he got even more interested and asked me to send the 2 full lectures of Yuri that are there on YT.
So it's about identifying fence sitters and red pilling them instead of only cursing dhimmis
Exactly , if i didn't knew @Hariharan_kalarikkal i would be cursing all maplu for being dhimmi , but now i know atleast one is kattar hindu

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Vice on 2014 gaza conflict.when the israelis fire warning rockets hamas forces civilians into those areas .

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Twitter mc is blocking right wing tweet , always collapse
Yes it is Suppressing particular hashtags it seems

Biden were dhimmi people's love child, now what Gandmasti will they do((((We all know who pulls the string on biden(da Jooz) ))))

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Yes it is Suppressing particular hashtags it seems

Biden were dhimmi people's love child, now what Gandmasti will they do((((We all know who pulls the string on biden(da Jooz) ))))
๐“๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท (@thisissAnjaliG) Tweeted:
Swara Aunty ,.
Thank Americans for voting for Biden ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@ReallySwara

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Harry101

Country flag

Naacho BC moment
This is a stupid tweet. Why try to relate something that's completely different. Why attract global woke to this episode ? Muslims will only take advantage of such tweets and play victim card

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Knowitall

Guys any updates what is going on and what is Israel planning to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles