This got to feel million times worse for Americans that are born there and if their ancestors participated in the nation building and bit of patriotic ones not woke ones. At lease India has some sort of semblance even if slightly after being a bitch for 100s of yearsMeanwhile in USA. ... Seems same people controlling who made BLM
It seems they all are scared
100% correct. Have you checked new UGC draft history syllabus. That's beginning. Slowly we will have ncert, universities, history syllabus changed.Indoctrination attempt started from class 5 when half the text book on history is mughals and their tolerance and greatness and one or two pages for native ancient history.....we are truly breeding scum
Yes, I did read a summary of changes and its a good change for 1st attempt...hopefully this will correct the injustice done to our ancestors. Also I would introduce that arts of India, bamboo work, carpentry, forestry at some level instead of supplements that study shakes fuck and birbal and what not. Our of 650 arts in Bharat only 60 or so are surviving barely.....we need someone with deep pockets to create competetion shows for arts instead of bollywood sing and dong and bong shows....I am happy to see an attempt in my lifetime...bamboo and arts work in Forest research campus in Dehradun speaks volumes on the skills of Indian artisans100% correct. Have you checked new UGC draft history syllabus. That's beginning. Slowly we will have ncert, universities, history syllabus changed.
Below are highlights of draft and randi rona by national herald. Gaand jal gai in in logo ki...
While the importance of the Mughal period has been diminished, rulers like Babur have been depicted as ‘invaders’ in the chapter under ‘Medieval History’.
In the syllabus comprising ‘Modern India’, the importance of the role played by Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru has been underplayed. The 1857 rebellion has been termed as “the first war for India’s independence”, a terminology coined by Hindu Mahasabha leader and Right wing ideologue VD Savarkar.
This is a brief list of some of the major changes in the draft History syllabus prepared by the UGC:
The Objective section of the draft syllabus reads: “We have also tried to develop terminology befitting our National context and our exploratory nature. This will help the students to articulate their own complex ideas regarding various themes in History.”
- Topics such as “Eternity of Synonyms Bharat” and religious literature like the Vedas, Vedangas, Upanishads, Smritis and Puranas have been included in the first paper of History (Honours) in Delhi University (DU).
- Kautilya’s Arthashastra, the poems of Kalidas, Ayurvedic text Charak Samhita etc which are considered inclusive and secular have been dropped.
- The third paper in the draft syllabus includes features of the “Indus-Saraswati Civilisation” and its continuity, fall and survival. The Saraswati – a mythological river – is mentioned in the Vedas but its provenance is disputed. The Sangh Parivar insists that the Saraswati existed and symbolised continuity from the Harappan era to later Hindu periods, in contradistinction to the theory of the Aryan invasion.
- The new syllabus uses the word “invasion” in connection with several Muslim rulers such as Babar – a term that the existing History syllabus shuns.
- The references to Dalit politics in the chapters under ‘Modern India’ are absent from the new syllabus.
- An analysis of the content suggests that leaders such as Mahatma Gandhi, Jawaharlal Nehru, Vallabhbhai Patel and Bhim Rao Ambedkar receive less attention compared with the existing syllabus.
- Most importantly, works by prominent historians such as R.S. Sharma’s book on ancient India and Irfan Habib’s book on medieval India have been dropped.
View full syllabus in attached pdf. Highlights
UNIT I Concept of Bharatvarsha
I. Understanding of Bharatvarsha II. Eternity of synonyms Bharat III. Indian concept of time and space IV. The glory of Indian Literature: Ved, Vedanga, Upanishads, Epics, Jain and Buddhist Literature, Smriti, Puranas Etc.
UNIT II Indian Knowledge Tradition, Art and Culture I. Evolution of language and Script: Brahmi, Kharoshiti, Pali, Prakrit, Sanskrit, Tigaliri etc II. Salient features of Indian Art & Culture III. Indian educational system IV. The ethics of Indian valor
UNIT III Dharma, Philosophy and Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam I. Indian perception of Dharma and Darshan II. The concept of Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam : Man, Family, Society and world III. Polity and governance IV. The concept of Janpada & Gram Swarajya
UNIT IV Science, Environment and Medical science I. Science and Technology in Ancient India II. Environmental conservation: Indian View III. Health consciousness of (Science of Life): Ayurveda Yoga and Naturopathy IV. Indian numeral system and Mathematics
UNIT I Sources, Historiography and Prehistoric India I. Sources and Historiographical trends of ancient Indian History up to 550 C.E. II. A survey of Prehistoric India: Paleolithic, Mesolithic, Neolithic and Chalolithic Cultures. III. The Indus – Saraswati Civilization, Debate on the relationship of Indus, Saraswati civilization and Vedic civilization. IV. Significant features of Indus- Saraswati Civilization, its continuity, fall and survival.
UNIT II- Aryan Civilization I. Original home of Aryans, Myths of Aryan Invasion: Various theories, II. Vedic Cultures: early Vedic and post Vedic Literature and Vedic Polity, society and Economy III. Vedic Religion and Philosophy. IV. Epic literature and Culture: Problem of Dating and Historicity of Epics.
I really targeted dhimmi in my stories , two or three blocked me , some went passive , rest turned chad hindusView attachment 89811
See this Chakla-chaap CEO of kotha #69 doing mental gymnastics..... Blame goes on simps and coomers who made her relevant in real world. BC sex starved desi youths don't realize their simping for a e-thot affects info warfare.
Opposed to this I have an absolute Chad beauty who was my schoolmate who posts regular stuff like this
View attachment 89814
Lol recently she squatted and shat out a big load on dhimmis and commies by posting pro Savarkar pics
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|As ISIS Attack Death Toll Tops 50, Israel Closing Borders with Egypt and Gaza||West Asia & Africa||6|
|Israel-Gaza fighting keeps India's rocket motors in South Korea||Strategic Forces||0|
|'India's Kashmir experience can be a model for Israel in Gaza'||West Asia & Africa||3|
|K||I Support Israel, but Bombing Palestinian Civilians in Gaza must end||West Asia & Africa||6|