Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Any new updates?

Marliii

Country flag
Three major factions in Gaza have publicly warned Israel against a ground operation in the last hours. It appears they are taking the threat of an IDF incursion seriously.
Ground operation in my option would be quite challenging gaza is just 365 sq km but 20 lakh people live there.the district kollam I live in my puny state kerala alone is more than 2000 sq km and has population of 26 lakh so just imagine how small gaza is and how thickly packed that shit hole is

sorcerer

Country flag
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ธโšกThere is no doubt. Massive operation underway against Hamas in the Gaza strip. Soft targets are cleared in preparation for imminent incursion/land ops. (This is from last night ops.)
View attachment 89679
Israel gotta take out the Hamas Tunnel Network (METRO) .
well!, them IDF boys would total it

Knowitall

An excellent map which details the Iranian network of proxies in ME. There seems to be a total of 5 outfits operating in Gaza with Hamas leading the other four.
Credit where it's due Iran seems to have a extremely solid network of proxies considering how cash strapped they are.

Some of their proxies like Houthis have made life hell for the gulf countries.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

An excellent map which details the Iranian network of proxies in ME. There seems to be a total of 5 outfits operating in Gaza with Hamas leading the other four.
Hamas is Sunni
Hezbollah is Shia
Fatah is Sunni

How will Hamas allow Iranian groups to operate in their territory?

Beware that there are Israel backed OSINT groups, like our guy nutsack Jeff.

Marliii

Country flag
Even after all this wars ,massive blockade by israel and Egypt the fertility rate of gaza is the 13th highest in the world.these terrorists I think are taking their revenge against israel on palestinian woman it seems.

Knowitall

Even after all this wars ,massive blockade by israel and Egypt the fertility rate of gaza is the 13th highest in the world.these terrorists I think are taking their revenge against israel on palestinian woman it seems.
Israel lets aid pass through to gaza albeit the quantity is less but it still passes through. Weapons and other wares pass through the Egyptian border.

Plus they have a constant supply of electricity and water too.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Israel lets aid pass through to gaza albeit the quantity is less but it still passes through. Weapons and other wares pass through the Egyptian border.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The IDF attacked the โ€œdowntownโ€ of Gaza at 0430 hrs 14 May 2021 which is the underground tunnels and hiding places where Hamasfags terrorists and leadership is hiding out. Many top leadership buttfucked.

These tunnels are turning to jihadigraves .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles