Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Commies are supporting Israel massively because you know, ummah chummah. Indian SM right now is raytas doing Israel fangirling while Muzzie, Marxists doing Palestine ronadhona
I saw some Muslim nationalist in recommendation tweets above , quite chad thry were , kne had written hindu by culture and that thing was pleasant to read

Harry101

Country flag
Allah is doing good work
The counter question is how far are you willingly to go back in history? Why stop at 1947? Go back even further. Why not go back to early 7th century when Islam was invented by the warlord thug? If they refer to history, their claim will fall flat, not only in Levant, but even in Kaaba. Then by that logic they will loose that too.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
This is why a decisive victory against Islam in it's Heartland is necessary to smash the ego of Muslims. For Muslims, there are no rules of law. Humanshield, rape as a weapon, lying, child soldiers, suicide bombing is a norm.
Thats why I am very interested in this issue a massive blow like this would hit roaches and porkies and also the rabid islamists in their ass

Harry101

Country flag
Thats why I am very interested in this issue a massive blow like this would hit roaches and porkies and also the rabid islamists in their ass
It's not that such decisive victories haven't happened in the past. It's just that people don't ask simple questions to islamists about these events. The claim of Muslims that Allah is some all powerful entity protecting Muslims falls flat in case of Spanish reconquesta, six days war, all indo pak wars, and most recently Xinjiang. Muslims today are more connected than ever, but Where is Allah in case of Xinjiang? Why doesn't Allah help people in Yemen?

Knowitall

Always wait for official confirmation, there is no ground invasion

Nobody said so the talk here was about the deployment of tanks and apc's towards the border.

As of now they are only shelling the border with artillery units and tanks though it did seem like some sort of incursion could.start yesterday.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Forget Pakis, Bangladeshis are on whole new levels in this conflict. Alag hi chal Raha hai unka.

Translation: Hamas' aeronautical engineer is much smarter than Israel's. Israel's air defence hasn't worked. Israel is terrified now.

Note: this isn't sarcasm. It's serious and they believe it.

Screenshot_2021-05-14-09-32-04-10.jpg

Harry101

Country flag
T
Forget Pakis, Bangladeshis are on whole new levels in this conflict. Alag hi chal Raha hai unka.

Translation: Hamas' aeronautical engineer is much smarter than Israel's. Israel's air defence hasn't worked. Israel is terrified now.

View attachment 89645
His is what quran and Hadees does to you. I'm not kidding. It has this ability to make humans dumber. Some kind of devolution happens to your brain and coupled with inbreeding, which quran permits and rather encourages, it can incapacitate a whole community of people. A real threat to human race, science and natural process of evolution.

Coalmine

Country flag

View attachment 89645
I really wish to capture some of their lands for Hindus. And demilitarise the whole country.
For 18 crores they have twice a he size of bengal. And we are suffering in half the size for 10 crore

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
T

His is what quran and Hadees does to you. I'm not kidding. It has this ability to make humans dumber. Some kind of devolution happens to your brain and coupled with inbreeding, which quran permits and rather encourages, it can incapacitate a whole community of people. A real threat to human race, science and natural process of evolution.
I suspect it has something to do with them smashing their craniums five times a day on the ground. It can't be good for the brain. I have noticed lots of zombie-esque older Muslim guys with big black patches on their foreheads.

Knowitall

PS: It seems a lot of bulldozers are being deployed as one can see in the above video which could signal towards a possible invasion.

Last night mobilization and strikes were unprecedented large amounts of troops and tanks have been moved towards Gaza and the number and intensity of airstrikes has increased drastically.

Artillery and tank units too are being used in lieu with airstrikes to inflict more damage.

Last night's barrage or air and artillery strikes were so powerful that gaza is still under a haze of fog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles