Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
The Israelis are gangsta af bro. They don't let PC bleeding heart BS get in the way of dealing with jihadists. I wish Indian liberals would learn from them.

Hell idk why Ajit Doval doesn't go ham on Kashmiri separatists the way the Israelis do to Hamas and Islamic Jihad
Kashmiri separatism is dead. I play "bleeding heart liberandu" for a Kashmiri group and help them organize twitter trends (not really, I just sabotage it by misplacing underscores) and even they admit that the people are slowly accepting that there's no hope of freedom.
Note the recent switch in name from islamic in nature (Hizbul Mujahideen, Jaish e Muhammad, Al Badr, Ghazwatul Hind) to the pandering to the western world (People's anti fascist front) and tone of language switching from Kafir soldiers to RSS Nazi Hindutva mercenaries when referring to Indian soldiers. That's some desperation if you ask me.

Kashmir's militancy is nigh finished. They know it, we know it, Pakistan knows it.
The focus should now be Ghar wapsi propaganda and enforcement (which is a fucking pipe dream for now). Dovalji is the kind of man I expect radical plans from (what, with his plans to assassinate Daud by the hands of prisoners and all) but he sits mellow for now....

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
In case anyone is wondering, there is also a "secularist" "marxist leninist" group fighting for Palestine -

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine

View attachment 89610
View attachment 89612
View attachment 89614

View attachment 89615

View attachment 89616

View attachment 89617
View attachment 89618
View attachment 89619
View attachment 89620
Lol πŸ˜‚ Islamism and Communism two things that are so far apart but Muslims find ways to bring them together when it suits them. Muslims have love/hate relationship with communism. They act communist in sickular and democratic states but immediately switch to Islamist ideology in there own states and tries to clamp down on communism by calling it anti-islamic western kafir ideology.

Last edited:

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Kashmiri separatism is dead. I play "bleeding heart liberandu" for a Kashmiri group and help them organize twitter trends (not really, I just sabotage it by misplacing underscores) and even they admit that the people are slowly accepting that there's no hope of freedom.
Note the recent switch in name from islamic in nature (Hizbul Mujahideen, Jaish e Muhammad, Al Badr, Ghazwatul Hind) to the pandering to the western world (People's anti fascist front) and tone of language switching from Kafir soldiers to RSS Nazi Hindutva mercenaries when referring to Indian soldiers. That's some desperation if you ask me.

Kashmir's militancy is nigh finished. They know it, we know it, Pakistan knows it.
The focus should now be Ghar wapsi propaganda and enforcement (which is a fucking pipe dream for now). Dovalji is the kind of man I expect radical plans from (what, with his plans to assassinate Daud by the hands of prisoners and all) but he sits mellow for now....
It's true, Doval ji is running the show, but there are reports that Amit Shah is gaining ground and influence and he and Modi together have slowly lost the edge and have become mellow, as you said.

Whatever happens, there has to be a nod from the PM himself, which he is reluctant to give for reasons unknown. There is still hope though, global events such as the Israel-Gaza conflict might invoke some change.

omaebakabaka

It's true, Doval ji is running the show, but there are reports that Amit Shah is gaining ground and influence and he and Modi together have slowly lost the edge and have become mellow, as you said.

Whatever happens, there has to be a nod from the PM himself, which he is reluctant to give for reasons unknown. There is still hope though, global events such as the Israel-Gaza conflict might invoke some change.
Israel let that idiot Soros run amok, classic and historical fallacy of jews is traitorship and greed and hindus is cowardice, slave worshipping and indifference....they should have checked the globalization related immigration into what was friendly post war euro land and US and pretty all developed world....jews and greed. Now they will never win the perception war.....its over...its just hard power and guts and detterence to destroy euro land and NA for their survival if it comes to that

Coalmine

Country flag

As Abhijeet Iyer said, Modi wants all the limelight and gets concerned when someone gets iota of fame.
This is most apt explaination of present scenario

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
This is bs and rubbish.....sometimes things just happen as per murphy's law.....in this pandemic 2nd wave, bengal election and what not
Moulana Modi got the high of appeasement
Or being politically correct
That's why all the 786D chess in Bengal and whatnot

omaebakabaka

Moulana Modi got the high of appeasement
Or being politically correct
That's why all the 786D chess in Bengal and whatnot
Two things to watch for....can they break MH alliance and make Usal pav irrelevant (so far no success) and TMC....my bet is TMC is easier task for BJP to split. Bengal since leftist times is offcial govt sponsored hindu purge....lets hope they get the vendetta

omaebakabaka

Hogaya Modi-God knows best apology? People won't understand unless they're betrayed by this Babaji
In a war some you win and some you lose....only the hasty name brand everyone and everything. It is not even two full terms and we expect grand finale already. In 7 years an individual may not even see 2 promotions in their jobs

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
As Abhijeet Iyer said, Modi wants all the limelight and gets concerned when someone gets iota of fame.
This is most apt explaination of present scenario
In this instance, it's Abhijeet, the failed bell boy turned failed defence expert turned failed political commentator, who's projecting his own shortcoming onto Modi. I.e: He's an A-grade attention whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles