Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
@Knowitall Its all over arabic media houses as well . But problem is you need a translator.

The al qasim Brigades officially announce the death of one of the commanders of the Hamas military wing, Bassem Issa, also known as Abu Imad.

fuckedjihadis.jpg

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@Knowitall Its all over arabic media houses as well . But problem is you need a translator.

The al qasim Brigades officially announce the death of one of the commanders of the Hamas military wing, Bassem Issa, also known as Abu Imad.

View attachment 89316
Do not consider those who were killed for the sake of Allah to be dead, but as living with their Lord, they will provide sustenance.

A military statement issued by: ::: The Martyr Ezz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades :: Al-Qassam Brigades wreath the militant leader in the name of Issa and a group of his brothers, the leaders and the mujahideen

With all the signs of pride, fortitude and defiance marching battalions

The martyr Ezz Al-Din Al-Qassam, to our people and nation everywhere, the martyrdom of the Qassam Mujahid Commander / Bassem Issa "Abu Imad", commander of the Gaza Brigade in the Al-Qassam Brigades, and a group of his brothers, the leaders and the mujahideen, who rose during the occupation's aggression against the sites, capabilities and ambushes of the resistance.

And when the great leader, Abu Imad and his Mujahideen brothers, was bleeding, we affirm that those heroes who rose in the battle of the Sword of Jerusalem to defend the path of the beloved Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, only attained the honor of martyrdom in the greatest citizen and purest of battles, and behind them thousands of leaders and soldiers continue their march And they carry the banner and tell the enemy woes.

And it is the jihad of victory or martyrdom ,,, The Martyr Ezz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades - Palestine Wednesday 30 Ramadan 1442 AH

Corresponding to 05/12/2021 AD

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Exactly , if i didn't knew @Hariharan_kalarikkal i would be cursing all maplu for being dhimmi , but now i know atleast one is kattar hindu
i am a malayali too.but i am an atheist because i am a quasi sociopath and i could not lie to myself and this makes me a bad follower of any religion.this also makes me believe in actions and planning aand conspiring and setting up institutions and policies and stuff like that instead of praying and hoping (believing in the right side of history,karma,allah will provide,etc).

it also makes me very attuned too reality and hence immune from the kind of techniques used by wokes to construct narrative and actually a better asset than maybe the hardest hindu in fight against fundamental islam(redundant i know).think contemporary chinese party methods.

Knowitall

View attachment 89316
Israel has almost completely wiped out the top leadership and engineer corps of hamas over the past few hours which can be fatal for terror orgs like this who follow the rally around the flag effect.

Plus these hotshots often hold the leverage and financial powers to run various ops such a wipeout in a short time can cause large disruptions and drastically affect their operations.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
i am a malayali too.but i am an atheist because i am a quasi sociopath and i could not lie to myself and this makes me a bad follower of any religion.this also makes me believe in actions and planning aand conspiring and setting up institutions and policies and stuff like that instead of praying and hoping (believing in the right side of history,karma,allah will provide,etc).

it also makes me very attuned too reality and hence immune from the kind of techniques used by wokes to construct narrative and actually a better asset than maybe the hardest hindu in fight against fundamental islam(redundant i know).think contemporary chinese party methods.
If it works for you than good for you

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Israel has almost completely wiped out the top leadership and engineer corps of hamas over the past few hours which can be fatal for terror orgs like this who follow the rally around the flag effect.

Plus these hotshots often hold the leverage and financial powers to run various ops such a wipeout in a short time can cause large disruptions and drastically affect their operations.
Thats why they have opened a back channel talk with Egypt where another maymay half dyk group called moooslame brotherhood is based. They now LARP as some tough shit in mainstream media in desperate attempt to get some funding and weaponry from roaches but wait roaches already in business with Israel.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Old game of America. US is a saviour and US is also destroyer. Syria, afghanistan, libya, Iraq, etc are example of these.
They are trying to replicate what they did in 73 war which they provided arms to israelis but when they surrounded the egyptian army the americans stopped them

Knowitall

Targeting of settlements won't work as it is based on the false premise that the public will abandon their homes and run away in the face of threat when in reality it was the Israeli populace which first moved into west bank enmasse without the protection of the govt and later it was the Israeli govt which followed them and started approving settlements.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Do not consider those who were killed for the sake of Allah to be dead, but as living with their Lord, they will provide sustenance.

A military statement issued by: ::: The Martyr Ezz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades :: Al-Qassam Brigades wreath the militant leader in the name of Issa and a group of his brothers, the leaders and the mujahideen

With all the signs of pride, fortitude and defiance marching battalions

The martyr Ezz Al-Din Al-Qassam, to our people and nation everywhere, the martyrdom of the Qassam Mujahid Commander / Bassem Issa "Abu Imad", commander of the Gaza Brigade in the Al-Qassam Brigades, and a group of his brothers, the leaders and the mujahideen, who rose during the occupation's aggression against the sites, capabilities and ambushes of the resistance.

And when the great leader, Abu Imad and his Mujahideen brothers, was bleeding, we affirm that those heroes who rose in the battle of the Sword of Jerusalem to defend the path of the beloved Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, only attained the honor of martyrdom in the greatest citizen and purest of battles, and behind them thousands of leaders and soldiers continue their march And they carry the banner and tell the enemy woes.

And it is the jihad of victory or martyrdom ,,, The Martyr Ezz Al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades - Palestine Wednesday 30 Ramadan 1442 AH

Corresponding to 05/12/2021 AD
Thanks for taking up the translation work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles