Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

Country flag
SIKHS living in the west by sleeping with ISI have lost it. Do they believe they can have a viable Punjab, there ass will be raped.
It's not just the West.
The ones here also are jewed by "fellow Poonjaubi birader" and "fellow oppressed monotheistic minority birader" memes.
SGPC is thoroughly compromised, and with it, every Gurudwara and Sikh clergyman across the country.
We have a Sikh member from Kolkata called Cactus09 iirc, he was saying during Bongol Elections, they were told in Gurudwara to vote for anyone but BJP in order to "support the farmers".

Sikhbrah

Country flag
It's not just the West.
The ones here also are jewed by "fellow Poonjaubi birader" and "fellow oppressed monotheistic minority birader" memes.
SGPC is thoroughly compromised, and with it, every Gurudwara and Sikh clergyman across the country.
We have a Sikh member from Kolkata called Cactus09 iirc, he was saying during Bongol Elections, they were told in Gurudwara to vote for anyone but BJP in order to "support the farmers".
Both SGPC and Akal Taakth have been giving odd decisions over the past few years.

I remember they were attacking RSS members who were re-converting Punjabi Christians back to Sikhism.

The beauty of Sikhi as a religion though has never changed.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
What do you mean?
During the farmers protest, there were some members here (including one of our mods) trying to equate Sikhism with Islam - in that both promotes violence.

Those members neither understand Sikhism nor Islam.

The beauty of Sikhi can never be compromised - regardless of any parties political agendas.

notaname

Country flag
During the farmers protest, there were some members here (including one of our mods) trying to equate Sikhism with Islam - in that both promotes violence.

The beauty of Sikhi can never be compromised - regardless of any parties political agendas.
But the perception can be changed and that will itself lead to deterioration and future generations will easily forget and will blindly follow whatever is present on social media without cross checking with any books or older generations.

We are seeing it now even books will be redefined if not preserved this is how they influence the religions with top hierarchy compromised there will be none to defend anything.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

From where does sikhi derives its principle ?

Is it another manifestation of greater sanatan dharma , for particular cause , how do you describe It ?

omaebakabaka

That is true and I do believe its overwhelmingly sikh minority that is indulging in these things but it is also true sikhism has been diluted in daily life, sikh youth are as much victims as hindu youth in the sense they don't apply discretion anymore with every generation....drugs, sex and what not....
Same can be said about any religion including hinduism but the fact is all religions except islam has been diluted to selfish aims now from inside...peace mindedness does this and islam is and will always be at war and they will keep the victimhood alive unlike others

Sikhbrah

Country flag
But the perception can be changed and that will itself lead to deterioration and future generations will easily forget and will blindly follow whatever is present on social media without cross checking with any books or older generations.

We are seeing it now even books will be redefined if not preserved this is how they influence the religions with top hierarchy compromised there will be none to defend anything.
That applies for all - not just Sikhs.

There is always a chance of value corruption in today’s world.

The most “woke” type people I have met in Delhi were Hindu girls.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag

But still we have rss ,vhp and all ,if Sikhs will have something similar or even accept them also , I won't be insecure about it but right now it's just really frightening

Sikhbrah

Country flag
From where does sikhi derives its principle ?

Is it another manifestation of greater sanatan dharma , for particular cause , how do you describe It ?
This is a very complex topic, you will get a different answer depending on who you ask.

For me personally, I have always seen Sikh and Hindu as natural brotherly alliance.

omaebakabaka

Lol true, Bangaluru girls are probably in equal fight...not the local karnataka ones but migrant ones from other states into B'luru

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For me personally, I have always seen Sikh and Hindu as natural brotherly alliance.
This is true. The problem is that there has been a growing sentiment of "We Sikhs are the ones who protected Hindus from Muslim rulers and everything, without us they would all have perished, only because of us brave Sikhs, Hindus survived peepeepoopoo"

Whereas nothing could be farther from the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles