Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

omaebakabaka

they can probably beat usa,because you know that once usa gets bogged down,it activated their weakness.usa is bad at handling the stuck in medival tribal-like violence as they would have to admit something they unlearnt from their biology (tribalism) and also come face to face with the fact that their new majority /elite religion of liberalism and its various infighting denominations such as classical liberalism/ wokeism/ neolibealism/ contemprorary conservatism/ neoconservatism were all wrong in their model of reality in major ways.they already are struggling with explaining the reaason for loss in afghanistan.they are trying to save face instead of telling their own citizens that the model or versions of liberalism they have been practising was at fault for firstly,not knowing their enemies and secondly, not providing effective means that america could adopt that could beat taliban without breaking their own moral rules of liberalism.

israel on the other hand if it is the religious -ethnostate it says it is and if does not get pozzed,can definetly handle its neighbourhood and can handle iran and push it back by a lot even with having a small base population and strategic asset compared to america,dont know about destroying iran though because that will involve annihilating the pop base of iran or china like camps.

strategic assets matter but most importantly, the happenings of recents decades from the 1950s say that how you use the weapons,culture and ideology and what motivates people of countries, political will matter a lot more.this is why a smart country should not remove the chesterson's fence that is tribal allegiance,religious allegiance,traditional male-femaal dynamics,etc before a suitable one for one substitute sub system is brought and trialed to replace them.
USA is king of the hill till USD sustains its place as reserve and then they are toast, I think generational damage is done and it is mostly irreversible like India at this point. It will be worse than India unfortunately....Israel also can't easily sustain if they don't have a backing of some big power, they simply don't have the size or resources or population to keep the vultures in line forever. Their young generation is thankless and honestly dumb....so matter of time in my opinion. Islam already took over in my opinion majority of the world and at this rate they will take over in 20 to 30 years in west at all levels

SavageKing456

Country flag
USA is king of the hill till USD sustains its place as reserve and then they are toast, I think generational damage is done and it is mostly irreversible like India at this point. It will be worse than India unfortunately....Israel also can't easily sustain if they don't have a backing of some big power, they simply don't have the size or resources or population to keep the vultures in line forever. Their young generation is thankless and honestly dumb....so matter of time in my opinion. Islam already took over in my opinion majority of the world and at this rate they will take over in 20 to 30 years in west at all levels
And funny thing is Islamists are even more shameless than the western in stealing the ideas invented by Indians.
Example is so called arabic numerals.
Mullahas these days say that their religion is the one and muslims are responsible for the the improvements in science and technology

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
And funny thing is Islamists are even more shameless than the western in stealing the ideas invented by Indians.
Mullahas these days say that their religion is the one and muslims are responsible for the the improvements in science and technology
And on the other hand they use to say that we will follow flat earth theory and even now days these porkistanis use to say that they given the concept of zero and pi (22/7)

omaebakabaka

To reduce collateral damage? Last minute decisions are easier.
I think whole operation has some 2006 hezbollah like taste to it....failure of mossad in estimating the hamas capacity and how they are smuggled in and location....drones are supposed to loiter and monitor the launch points and yet again, they are popping up everywhere in gaza. I just don't see a winning or decisive move in Israeli tactics...you could see Russian ops in Syria using drones...granted this is urban setting but result is what matters. Military objectives can't be attained with hands tied, this is a lesson west forgot and islamic terrorists hold it like quran

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I USED TO LIVE IN UAE AND I USED GO TO THE TEMPLE OVER THERE WITH MY FAMILY.

UAE IS PROBABLY THE MOST CHILL IN TERMS OF ALLOWING FOREIGN RELIGIONS AND EVEN THEY ARE STRICT AND WONT SAY CRINGE LIKE YOUR STUFF LIKE PAKIS IN TWITTER AND CLAMOUR FOR YOUR APPROVAL BUT THAT IS AN ARAB CHARATERISTIC.THEY RESPECT YOU IF YOU BEHAVE WELL.AS MONEY ALSO COMES FROM US AND THEY WILL NEED MONEY IN THE FUTURE,THEY WILL MELLOW OUT.THIS MIGHT BE A SIGN OF IT.

I CAN SEE THIS AS A MOVE OF UAE TO ARABIZE INSTEAD OF ISLAMICIZE AS IT IS MORE STABLE AND CONTROLLABLE FORCE FOR NATIONAL UNITY.THEY ARE PROMOTING NATIVE PEOPLE LAST TIME I WAS THERE THROUGH SUBTLE WAYS IN ORDER TO ENCOURAGE NATIONALIZATION.
Dont forget iran is the best example of how quickly so called moderate mooslame society turns radicalized zombies.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Dont forget iran is the best example of how quickly so called moderate mooslame society turns radicalized zombies.
Along with Malaysia and Turkey.

Islam to a Muslim majority nation is like a virus that stays in the body - one can be secular for a while, but at some point they will returns to their roots, which is the radical fanatical Islam written in the Quran.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
And on the other hand they use to say that we will follow flat earth theory and even now days these porkistanis use to say that they given the concept of zero and pi (22/7)
I read it somewhere though
Some blog, no shit
100% serious
Its title says scientific facts of the Koran that science only discovered now(I'm paraphrasing but it was something along the lines of that)
The shit that dude put up there is monumentally stupid, Vimanas ain't got shit on that dude

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Along with Malaysia and Turkey.

Islam to a Muslim majority nation is like a virus that stays in the body - one can be secular for a while, but at some point they will returns to their roots, which is the radical fanatical Islam written in the Quran.
Have talked about this previously.
You see any political crisis we witness in the shitlamic world is actually al taqiya(not my pillow) in action. The political revolution is not for democracy, secularism, pluralism, coexistence, religious tolerance or for real democracy. The political revolution and mass killing is against the existing arab regimes.

The question is about when we gonna see that in arab kingdoms including uae which so far have steered clear off arab spring due to some random combination of factors. The vulnerabilities are still there.

shade

Country flag
This stealing meme is the result of some Caliph(s) suddenly getting a hard on about acquiring "all the knowledge in the world".
To this end they started importing foreign scholars and smuggling in foreign science/astronomy/medical and other treatises, and translating them into Arabic and Persian.
The translated works would then be stored in the "Library of Bagdhad" that was the personal collection of these Caliphs.

This is termed as the Islamic GoLdEn AgE by (((scholars))) today, which gives a nice ego massage to troo Muslims about "we wuz scientiss and skolarz n sheeit yo!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles