Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

after all the cringy tweets by indian ass lickers on social media

no indian flag ??

SHAME SHAME SHAME
These are countries which have declared support for Israel through proper official channel's.

So yea unfortunately for the fanboys twitter trends do not not count as official.

Our PM has through various steps in the past made it clear that there is a lot of support for palestine unfortunately considering the Palestinian stance on kashmir.

Anyways I consider Indians too be too emotional for their own good be it russia helping us in a war or Israel people take it too seriously and the need for constant validation is an other bummer. One of the reasons why foreign people milk Indians on YT.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

after all the cringy tweets by indian ass lickers on social media

no indian flag ??

SHAME SHAME SHAME
I think he learned 786-D chess from Babaji
He's using 786-D chess move to pressure The Hindu Fascist into tweeting for support against Hamasfags

Comrades, you have your answer :lehappy:

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
No, not necessarily. USA and USSR defeated Germany together, but they were certainly not "friends". This line is not true in every context. It will be a big mistake to consider Israeli Jews as our "friends".
Finally, I see some Hindutvabadis who have deviated from myopic "joos are our friends" thought process of Golwalkar and Savarkar.
At the time they were writing their philosophies, Jews were a persecuted bunch. They had not had enough time to show their fangs.
While we support Israel, we should certainly not have liked them as our next door neighbours. This distance between us and them should be a cause for celebration.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Finally, I see some Hindutvabadis who have deviated from myopic "joos are our friends" thought process of Golwalkar and Savarkar.
At the time they were writing their philosophies, Jews were a persecuted bunch. They had not had enough time to show their fangs.
While we support Israel, we should certainly not have liked them as our next door neighbours. This distance between us and them should be a cause for celebration.
Indeed. That is the one thing that I find faulty in both Golwalkar and Savarkar's teachings.

omaebakabaka

I don't think any hindu has that misconception....we simply get along with anyone except the vermin and thats the extent of it and Israel is very critical partner to us now and ofcourse we extend support.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Nobody is nobody's friend you are on your own israelis are no angels themselves but they have helped us during war period by selling weapons and also because they didn't wanted the muslim nuclear bomb.if the RW boys do not express support then these secular leftist dhimmis would make field work on issues like this

mokoman

Country flag
Modi's historic visit to west bank . First Indian PM to visit Palestine.

Palestines bribed Modi with that big ass medal and nice looking brown file folder

Anyone else digging how Modi looks here , looks like proper facist who can control China/Pakistan as well as 2nd wave pandemic.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
i think your an idiot.

but you are also a man of principles , and i admire that

god bless you sir.
God only blesses those who bless themselves.

Have few Khalistani Cucks in Aussieland driving. One of these cucks thought he could take me on a guilt trip while taking me on an actual trip.
Long story short, few minutes into the conversation he was squirming, not sure if it was anger mixed with impotency but he couldn't wait to drop me off.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Indeed. That is the one thing that I find faulty in both Golwalkar and Savarkar's teachings.
Most of the people expressing solidarity is mainly because of mullahs expressing solidarity philistine.right wing boys have to fight them and many of us really want to see roaches and pakis going ape shit

Knowitall

Modi's historic visit to west bank . First Indian PM to visit Palestine.

Palestines bribed Modi with that big ass medal and nice looking brown file folder

Ah yes statesman of the world unable to hide his glee on the prospect of foreign medals all while throwing hindus under the the bus for his self obsession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles