Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
France has always been center of Europe's cultureal, political, religious, renaissance. They have a rich history of up and downs. They fought multiple wars, faced many internal unrests yet they survived and guided entire Europe.

Don't believe in Britfag propaganda of French being soft. If there is any resistance to Islamic invasion were to be happen in Europe, France will be among first ones to resist.

This is French national anthem

Arise, children of the Fatherland
Our day of glory has arrived
Against us the bloody flag of tyranny
is raised; the bloody flag is raised.
Do you hear, in the countryside
The roar of those ferocious soldiers?
They’re coming right into your arms
To cut the throats of your sons, your comrades!

To arms, citizens!
Form your battalions
Let’s march, let’s march
That their impure blood
Should water our fields.

That's some hardcore sh!t.

Sikhbrah

Country flag
For what it is worth, watching those Indians on social media simp-ing over everything Israel is sickening.

We will support them on their war against Islamic terrorism, but our commonality ends there - there is no need for further admiration of their nation, culture, people or religion.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

after all the cringy tweets by indian ass lickers on social media

no indian flag ??

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Yeah, well to be honest, I don't support this cringey Israel simping too. Israelis have their own agenda, the rest of the Middle East has its own. It is foolish to believe that Israel is our "friend" or anything like that. Definitely an ally, but no more. Though if given a choice between destroyed Palestine or destroyed Israel, I would surely pick Destroyed Palestine.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
For what it is worth, watching those Indians on social media simp-ing over everything Israel is sickening.

We will support them on their war against Islamic terrorism, but our commonality ends there - there is no need for further admiration of their nation, culture, people or religion.
I will support anyone who fks these spitters.

Spitters include liberals, Islamists, Indian rice bags, Khalistani hizdas etc etc....
It's on principle, I must support anyone who takes on and shoves a stake in these people's Aholes of all genders - after all I don't want to known as a sexist.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

That is true. People forget that Jews are Abrahamics themselves who have utmost hatred for idolators. Of course, the most extreme form of Abrahamism is Islam, but the Jews are not necessarily friends of ours. They consider us pagan and dirty too. So, it is absolutely vomit-inducing to see those people worshipping Israel.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This type of behaviour makes us similar to pakistanis.

mokoman

Country flag
I will support anyone who fks these spitters.

Spitters include liberals, Islamists, Indian rice bags, Khalistani hizdas etc etc....
It's on principle, I must support anyone who takes on and shoves a stake in these people's Aholes of all genders - after all I don't want to known as a sexist.
i think your an idiot.

but you are also a man of principles , and i admire that

god bless you sir.

Ayushraj

Country flag

after all the cringy tweets by indian ass lickers on social media

no indian flag ??

SHAME SHAME SHAME
Because foreign policy are not runned no Twitter or on any social media countries have diplomatic channnels and embassies for it.
Government just use them to see opinion of people about their decision and acts.
Twitter is platform where people share their views and foreign policy are not decided on Twitter and tweet if government officials

Last edited:

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
i think your an idiot.

but you are also a man of principles , and i admire that

god bless you sir.
Being a supporter isn't wrong , jews are too far and quite about us for now , sometimes for learning to tackle common enemy you need to be step into their shoes but yeah thinking they are all good is not a wise choice

IndianSpiderman

Country flag
Anyone who thinks Israelis are respectful towards Indians, should visit Kasol. They come here and treat us with disdain in our own country. I'd even seen "Israelis only" cafes back in the day in Manali. Had altercations with them for cuz they wouldn't let Indians eat there.

But, yeah, full support to them in their fight against the terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles