Israel - Gaza Conflict 2021 (Aftermath of Violence at Al-Aqsa Mosque)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knowitall

Nothing like it

Yitzhak Rabin was the Israeli Chief of Operations of the underground Palmach (commando ‘strike force’) in the 1948 Arab-Israeli War, later as the Chief of the General Staff in 1964 he oversaw the stunning Israeli victory in the 1967 Six-Day War.

No offense but i will take his word over yours.

Seeing how Israel is moving towards civil war , i think he is in right.
Palestine has already rejected the two state option so I don't know what he is on about.

Israel won't stop expanding because of the need to create buffer zones considering their previous wars.

Not the best outcome for palestine but then again their temptations to raise wars cannot be ignored.

Ayushraj

Country flag
This guy has it backwards. India is the one who needs to learn from Israel here.
Controlling kashmir is harder than Afghanistan.
In kashmir geography and climate 10 times more harsh than Afghanistan.
left wing extremism is larger in area as compared to Vietnam.
In India terrorism is only Concentrated to kashmir only attack outside kashmir is pathankot air base attack in last 7 years. Terrorism in kashmir is also shriking. No doubt large number of weapon and drugs are seized all over of India but Indian agency are experts in dealing terrorism
Issue with Israel is after winning all wars and battle they are still facing insurgency. Israeli constantly attack rocket sites and supply units of hamas and Hezbollah still they huge arsenal of rockets. Israel targets their funding and make them loose billions still they are active and even doing more and more rocket attack

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

There goes umma queer chumma chumma. Just forward this to any of those liberal Q's. Just read through the comments. Its really funny to see queers and lgbt's supporting muslims. So dumb , shows their lack of knowledge.
That woman is the forward thinker amongst forward thinkers
I anticipated LGBTQ supporting Palestini
But that tweet caught me off guard

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
in kashmir, which is an integral part of our country, we have not grabbed land, built walls or created hindu settlements by grabbing lands. anyone who wants hindus out of kashmir using violent means becomes a terrorist to be put down ruthlessly.

in palestine, natives are constantly losing land , resources and freedoms due to jewish settlements that go against earlier oslo agreements. there will be resetment among the natives... some of that resentment gets hijacked by violent elements like hamas. i cant imaging living in spaces that gets continously squeezed into an ever shrinking home state. where do these ppl go who once inhabited the entire land mass and got butt fucked by english-tanis?
You answered your own question. Palestine isn't Kashmir isn't Palestine. What we need to learn from Israel is how to deal with the followers of Al Qitab if they pick up the cudgels against us.
As for your statement that "anyone who wants hindus out of kashmir using violent means becomes a terrorist to be put down ruthlessly."
Did Kashmiri Pandit exodus lead to every Kashmiri being declared terrorist? No. Then WTF are you on about?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Did Kashmiri Pandit exodus lead to every Kashmiri being declared terrorist? No. Then WTF are you on about?
People talk about how they haven't picked up weapons to fight for their homes
But I believe that's exactly what the other side wants
They always wanted a counter narrative to Islamic terror as "saffron terror" there is wiki page of the same name and that shit gets my nerves everytime for the sole reason that it exists
Read the "Hindu Terror" by RVS Mani

here2where

You answered your own question. Palestine isn't Kashmir isn't Palestine. What we need to learn from Israel is how to deal with the followers of Al Qitab if they pick up the cudgels against us.
As for your statement that "anyone who wants hindus out of kashmir using violent means becomes a terrorist to be put down ruthlessly."
WTF are you on about?

if jews continue expanding into palestine territories as was given to them in oslo deal, hamas will keep tossing rockets. you expect palestinans to pack up and leave? killings on both sides will continue forever.
and outside of hard core raita wingers, palestine has the (entire world-murica)'s sympathies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a reminder for Israel fans over here.

No matter how much you empathise with Israel, for an Orthodox Jew Indians/hindus are not considered equals to them. even for a moderate/liberal Israeli, they don’t hold any “special” opinion of us, as emphasised by the non-entry of Indians into their restaurants within India on their hippy trails.

I may be wrong, but this what my stand is at the moment unless I see some evidence to the contrary.

there is a need to distinguish between diplomatic narratives and ground realities.

here2where

it’s not mudi that needs a lesson here, it’s the rest of the political class in India.

If you watch the interviews, everybody is on same page including people who are eyeing bibi’s post. In our case one easy question from BBC/CNN, a Congressi/Aaptard will not even think for a second to undermine India’s position. This has happened so many times in past 6 years. reverse is not true, BJP spokesperson will not undermine India’s position in international forum when they are not in power.
its the mentality of the 'hunted small pack'. they have no where else to go so they close in and watch each other's back. similar to muslims in india. pack mentality. lacking in hindus since we have lived our entire civilzation in the most fertile land on the planet that have always been ours. so we obviously lack victim mentality and pull each other down at the first opportunity.

Knowitall

Controlling kashmir is harder than Afghanistan.
In kashmir geography and climate 10 times more harsh than Afghanistan.
left wing extremism is larger in area as compared to Vietnam.
In India terrorism is only Concentrated to kashmir only attack outside kashmir is pathankot air base attack in last 7 years. Terrorism in kashmir is also shriking. No doubt large number of weapon and drugs are seized all over of India but Indian agency are experts in dealing terrorism
Issue with Israel is after winning all wars and battle they are still facing insurgency. Israeli constantly attack rocket sites and supply units of hamas and Hezbollah still they huge arsenal of rockets. Israel targets their funding and make them loose billions still they are active and even doing more and more rocket attack
You have to be very ignorant about kashmiri insurgency to make the first statement.

Contrary to the popular belief the entirety of kashmir is not a melting pot of insurgency rather the scale of insurgency is limited to a few districts only.

Controlling kashmir is not harder than Afghanistan the majority of the people in kashmir go on with their day to day life unlike afghanistan where most of the populace is directly or indirectly involved.

Knowitall

No matter how much you empathise with Israel, for an Orthodox Jew Indians/hindus are not considered equals to them. even for a moderate/liberal Israeli, they don’t hold any “special” opinion of us, as emphasised by the non-entry of Indians into their restaurants within India on their hippy trails.

I may be wrong, but this what my stand is at the moment unless I see some evidence to the contrary.

there is a need to distinguish between diplomatic narratives and ground realities.
You are not wrong jews have a tendency to consider themselves the most superior as God's chosen people not all ofcouse but many look down on other religions and people.

Knowitall

WTF are you on about?

if jews continue expanding into palestine territories as was given to them in oslo deal, hamas will keep tossing rockets. you expect palestinans to pack up and leave? killings on both sides will continue forever.
and outside of hard core raita wingers, palestine has the (entire world-murica)'s sympathies.
Didn't Jews start to expand and move into west bank after palestine and other arab nations declared war on them and lose.

Last edited:

Harry101

Country flag
Black's are doing it wrong aligning with Radicals should be the last thing anyone should do but hey we love to cry for the sake of it because we live in our own utopian world, why people don't understand war is the truth of this world which will never fade.

This is what happens when American blacks go against the narrative
She explains things very well. Would recommend watching her videos

Sikhbrah

Country flag
WTF are you on about?

My question then to you would be.. if Israel agreed to stick within their borders as per the Oslo deal, would Hamas stop attacking Israel?

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
People talk about how they haven't picked up weapons to fight for their homes
But I believe that's exactly what the other side wants
They always wanted a counter narrative to Islamic terror as "saffron terror" there is wiki page of the same name and that shit gets my nerves everytime for the sole reason that it exists
Read the "Hindu Terror" by RVS Mani
False Equivalence is the modus operandi of Muslims on the subcontinent. We never picked up the weapons but that narrative is still there. Remember Malegaon blasts? Sadhvi Pragya? Lt.Col Purohit? Its alright to punish injustice. There is nothing wrong with it. We need to harden our population against narrative wars.

WTF are you on about?

I already said this:-
Palestine isn't Kashmir isn't Palestine. What we need to learn from Israel is how to deal with the followers of Al Qitab if they pick up the cudgels against us.
^This is what I am on about. I am talking about using disproportionate force in dealing with cross-border terrorism. We shouldn't have stopped with just one airstrike in 2019. But at least it was a move in the right direction after the cucking of 2008.

Knowitall

That why siachen is world highest battleground where temperature goes around -50 °
That why most of highest ranges of the world are present in j$k.
That's why pla soldiers cry when they go for posting at lac. That's why pla use oxygen barracks.

Kashmiri's are not marching or waging guerilla warfare in siachen.

Since kashmiri insurgency is limited to only a few districts all the other areas are calm and easier to control the only way one can take siachen and other areas is through war.

This is unlike afghanistan where a occupying power has to fight at every single sector with no infrastructure to support them and a extremely hostile population.

One was also factor the surplus weapons available there due to the war with Soviet Union and none of this is true in kashmir.

Tuco

Country flag

Exactly, I have interacted with few. Majority of them know nothing about us, our culture and about our conflicts. It's really very embarrassing to see the behaviour of our people. Trolling Jihadis is one thing but this behaviour is so cringey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles