Isn't it ironic how we talk about how "abrahamic" forces are working against India...

ArmchairGeneral

Yet the real sons of Abraham (the Jews) are our most reliable allies?

Hindi-Yahudi bhai-bhai :india::israel:

ArmchairGeneral

Of course like any decent human being I am repulsed by their neo-colonial imperialism and apartheid, but that is an issue seperate to our great bond with them

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
My opinion on this matter is that when we talk about Abrahamic religions on this forum, we are talking only about Islam and Christianity. Judaism does not share( atleast publicly) the common traits of other two, i.e. Conversions and Hatred against other religions. At a religious level Judaism's direct impact in india is very limited,Hence not discussed much.

That is not to say Jews are innocent, they have their own flaws. But not relevant in indian context.

SANITY

Hindu-Yahudi Bhai-Bhai, Hindu-Christians Bhai-Bhai, Hindu-Muslim-Christian-Sikhs-Jain-Buddhist-Jews-theist-atheists All are brothers/sisters.

I see human kind as one race and only value faiths and/or it's interpretations that help in uniting them instead of dividing.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Hindu-Yahudi Bhai-Bhai, Hindu-Christians Bhai-Bhai, Hindu-Muslim-Christian-Sikhs-Jain-Buddhist-Jews-theist-atheists All are brothers/sisters.

I see human kind as one race and only value faiths and/or it's interpretations that help in uniting them instead of dividing.
OK go to Pakistan & say these things,

Real people recognize the role Jews play @ArmchairGeneral realize they all have to be liquidated & jews are 'kings' of abrahamics.

Still Israel needs us to survive, & has lot of stolen USA technology, so 'alliance' of convenience.

Judaism, Isaism, Muhammedism, Marxism

All ultimately Yahwehism & seek to demolish our civilization. Remould it to their inbred nonsense

ArmchairGeneral

OK go to Pakistan & say these things,

Real people recognize the role Jews play @ArmchairGeneral realize they all have to be liquidated & jews are 'kings' of abrahamics.

Still Israel needs us to survive, & has lot of stolen USA technology, so 'alliance' of convenience.

Judaism, Isaism, Muhammedism, Marxism

All ultimately Yahwehism & seek to demolish our civilization. Remould it to their inbred nonsense
They had no compulsion to give us GPS for Kargil, after all their sugar daddy bitch USA held it from us.
What do they stand to gain from us that they don't already get from USA?

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Manpower, we also pull attention of Islamic world in other direction. Without two front focus, there would be lot more attack in India & Israel.

Also, they are Jews they are not stupid.. They know/plan for when USA will not be there after that there is just us.

Russia has not good relation with them, & is nowhere near as powerful.

Prudent Geopolitical planning, calls for a backup plan & a backup for that one as well.

I.e 1st is USA 2nd is US 3rd is for Israel to beg Rus/Chin in case we fall 2.

asingh10

Merchant, you're truly my greatest ally.

Last edited:

asingh10

While you read the following tweets from this indologist, keep in mind the American unis are the source for revisionist-liberal-secular crap in India which also feeds the Breaking India narrative.

Last edited:

asingh10

Remember that BBC's Psy Op documentary on Indians being rapists ?

asingh10

My opinion on this matter is that when we talk about Abrahamic religions on this forum, we are talking only about Islam and Christianity. Judaism does not share( atleast publicly) the common traits of other two, i.e. Conversions and Hatred against other religions. At a religious level Judaism's direct impact in india is very limited,Hence not discussed much.

That is not to say Jews are innocent, they have their own flaws. But not relevant in indian context.

Not really.

See what Tacitus the Roman historian said about them and tell me if its any different from other Abrahamisms or its offshoots like communism, internationalism, libertarianism etc :

http://www.livius.org/sources/content/tacitus-on-the-jews/#.VfQw8LsyTec.twitter

As far as them not converting people, well see what Nietzsche had to say about who really won the war between Rome and Judea.

"This is very remarkable: without doubt Rome has been conquered"

And then you have communism :

“Christian theology is the grandmother of Bolshevism.” ― Oswald Spengler

Islam itself believes in all of the Jewish prophets and is perhaps closer to Judaism since it did not go through syncretism with paganism as Christianity did in Rome.

Look into memetics & memetic transmission. You don't necessarily have to "convert" people in order to have control on them.

Last edited:

asingh10

Doing business with them is fine but embracing them will be fatal as Europe is learning, look into who's actively pushing for more immigration there. Make no mistake, they can never be our friends and they are actively working to harm us in various ways as the little evidence (& this is just scratching the surface) I posted above suggests. Their hatred for pagans is no less than other Abrahamics.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles