Islamic state killed two abducted Chinese nationals in Balochistan

AnantS

Country flag
I don't think u got my drift in comparison.

Post-WW2 Japan, for example had a thorough separation of religion (shintoism) from politics. China has always been "secular" from time immemorial. From time to time Chinese dynasties put religious clout in check in order not to challenge the regime. That's not the case in Pakistan and India. India has a Muslim Personal Law, instead of a uniform civil code.

Japan (under US admin.) and China implemented land reforms and redistributed lands to farmers. Meantime in Pakistan Bhutos and Shariffs are the top landlords. So is feudalism in India resulting in Naxalite insurgencies (compounded by religious and ethnic tensions.) Farmers are the most staunch supporters of Japan's LDP, and the biggest beneficiaries from China's revolution and reform (what 'strong" and 'centralized" implies).

... The above is to showcase u what fundamental socio-eco transformation means. Consequently there's no soil for radicalism and communalism in countries like Japan and China, in contrast to Pakistan and India. Only until recently has Modi admin. started to push forward a uniform tax system.

Do some drill-down, rather than wielding the over-simplistic "totalitarian" brush.
:pound:
China is bad example to be emulated and quoted for secularism. See secularism in democratic world does not mean state suppressing and finishing off its own minorities and their culture. Chinese regime simply Jailed or mass murdered its ethnic minorities/religious believers off be it Tibtean, Ughyir, Falun Gong followers, Muslims, Budhists etc. If this is secularism to Chinese regime, then you are true soul mate of Pakistan. Gleat Levolution did not exactly empowered Chinese people especially minorities.

I am sorry but could not help laughing about your knowledge about Land Reforms in India. Land Reforms are state subject in India and most of the states have implemented it pretty strict. You are right now talking to a person whose known (who were landlords) lost most of their land (spread over several villages) to the tillers(who tilled their land) due to Land reform implemented in 60s-70s.

India tolerates fair amount of dissidence, inspite Naxalism being so bloody, Indian Govt has up-till now, has relatively treated them with Kid Gloves. Naxalism is a queer case where many joined Naxalism because they oppose development(read Factories being opened). They don't want their traditional lives being upset. They saw industrialization as exploitation. Apart from that, yes in the initial years there was govt apathy, simply because Indian govt did not have resources in initial decades. Same was the case in China. Now how did China dealt in this case. They bought tanks, guns, simply mass murdered everyone seen opposing them. China only recently got lucky, when evil western capitalists made love to her in 70-80s and paid her well.

For tackling naxalism in India is taking slow and steady(carrot and stick) approach where Tribals are being brought into confidence and govt is helping them to understand benefits of modern life, education & healthcare. on the otherhand it is shooting off retards who have read too much of mao's crap red book and have taken that mad man's ramblings seriously. Overall, there has been a huge positive development in recent years and Naxalism is shrinking pretty fast.

India has many ethnicity and is role model for countries who also have many ethnicity/cultures, on how to manage the differences and yet take all along. But it will be hard to understand for 50centers, as for them this concept is too much complex for them and anyway this work is way above their paycheck and brief.

India has Muslim, Hindu Law(covers all shades of religions originating in India, Jain, Budhism, Sikhism etc) as well Christian Law. The constitution of India does not prescribe to any religion however it gives freedom to its citizens to practice their beliefs within constitution

Last edited:

gslv markIII

Country flag
Pakistan, like India and Myanmar - which I put in the same category - basically lack a strong and effective "centralized" governance, unlike those "modernized" states we're familiar with. Of their federal administered "tribal areas", and Baluchistan etc.
The Chinese never fail to amuse me. You're comparing federalist democratic state governments in India to lawless lands like FATA ? :lol:

jai_shri_ram123

Strange that nobody posted the video yet!

Here it is:

Now anyone remember the Naxal attack last month after India antagonize China? I dont think India has any role in this just like I felt China had no role in Naxal attack but it feels satisfying. The magnanimous dragon feeling the same pain as we did while not being sure if your enemy was involved or not.

Satybharat

Country flag
Soon China and Pakistan will experience the bad side of each other....and that will be end of beger Pakistan

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
RIP
That was a very horrific way of killing someone.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Strange that nobody posted the video yet!

Here it is:

Now anyone remember the Naxal attack last month after India antagonize China? I dont think India has any role in this just like I felt China had no role in Naxal attack but it feels satisfying. The magnanimous dragon feeling the same pain as we did while not being sure if your enemy was involved or not.
Good post, you brought out an angle nobody pointed out yet. The more I think about it the more plausible it seems.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

They're gonna learn some chinese and Say Allahu akbar in chinese when they bomb them.

jai_shri_ram123

Good post, you brought out an angle nobody pointed out yet. The more I think about it the more plausible it seems.
It is the exact response I think, Naxalites have some link to Chinese, they attacked us, ISIS has some link to TTP which is alleged to have some link with RAW they paid back.

A subtle and strong message to the self delusional Chinese that now when you have entered our backyard dont play proxy game otherwise you will pay heavily, the only way to be saved is to abandon $56 Billion and run away and invite more jihadis from angry Pakistan in East Turkestan region.

Well, I dont know for sure but Naxal attack was more painful than Pak attack as we were not sure if Chinese played any role and here I am sure Chinese have no idea if it was a payback or just ISIS, this disturbs more as you dont know how to avenge it, whom to target, who did it.

Irrespective of what is told in media and general perception Chinese will scream very badly in pain if they try proxy games as India have upper hand over China in those games due to "multiple conditions".

Tarun Kumar

ISIS in Pakistan is mostly LEJ. Those people are fanatically Islamic and even regard Shias as Kafirs to be killed on spot. They also resent foreigners especially non muslims staying in Pakistan. LEJ is so fearsome that Paki army though willing to fight TTP is unwilling to fight LEJ. They usually cut deals with LEJ mainly over dead bodies of Shias and Hazaras. But it seems that deal cutting with Islamists makes them even more aggressive.

Tarun Kumar

I don't think u got my drift in comparison.

Post-WW2 Japan, for example had a thorough separation of religion (shintoism) from politics. China has always been "secular" from time immemorial. From time to time Chinese dynasties put religious clout in check in order not to challenge the regime. That's not the case in Pakistan and India. India has a Muslim Personal Law, instead of a uniform civil code.

Japan (under US admin.) and China implemented land reforms and redistributed lands to farmers. Meantime in Pakistan Bhutos and Shariffs are the top landlords. So is feudalism in India resulting in Naxalite insurgencies (compounded by religious and ethnic tensions.) Farmers are the most staunch supporters of Japan's LDP, and the biggest beneficiaries from China's revolution and reform (what 'strong" and 'centralized" implies).

... The above is to showcase u what fundamental socio-eco transformation means. Consequently there's no soil for radicalism and communalism in countries like Japan and China, in contrast to Pakistan and India. Only until recently has Modi admin. started to push forward a uniform tax system.

Do some drill-down, rather than wielding the over-simplistic "totalitarian" brush.
LOL please differentiate between federalized governance and non central governance. India has been under strong central government since 5000BC under Indus valley Civilization and even as old as 10000 BC when China did not even exist. However central governance in India is different from China. Unlike China where central government imposes uniformity, In India central powers always formed alliance of subordination with regional states. this means as long as you keep your military under command of central power, u will have broad autonomy. This model is followed till Today in India where states have no authority over defence, currency, foreign affairs and inter state relations but enjoy autonomy over law and order and education. It is a model of sea (federalized central government) as opposed model of mountain (unitary central government) as followed by China. Just because sea looks placid does not mean it is not vast. It is infact even more powerful than the mountain.

no smoking

Country flag
A subtle and strong message to the self delusional Chinese that now when you have entered our backyard dont play proxy game otherwise you will pay heavily, the only way to be saved is to abandon $56 Billion and run away and invite more jihadis from angry Pakistan in East Turkestan region.
Or just throw another 1 billion dollars to recruit someone to deal with those who are responsible and the one behind them. There is no problem for China to mess up this area, after all they never thought this is their backyard. They have enough money, patient to play this game for a very long time.

Well, I dont know for sure but Naxal attack was more painful than Pak attack as we were not sure if Chinese played any role and here I am sure Chinese have no idea if it was a payback or just ISIS, this disturbs more as you dont know how to avenge it, whom to target, who did it.
Of course, they will know. There is plenty of people willing to provide help for the money.

Irrespective of what is told in media and general perception Chinese will scream very badly in pain if they try proxy games as India have upper hand over China in those games due to "multiple conditions".
That is funny. If India really thinks this is her backyard, she already lost when the game begin.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
So the church is pushing Chinese people to preach in FATA and other tribal areas in Pakistan.

jai_shri_ram123

Or just throw another 1 billion dollars to recruit someone to deal with those who are responsible and the one behind them. There is no problem for China to mess up this area, after all they never thought this is their backyard. They have enough money, patient to play this game for a very long time.

Of course, they will know. There is plenty of people willing to provide help for the money.

That is funny. If India really thinks this is her backyard, she already lost when the game begin.
You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? How many "trillions" did USA throw in Afghanistan? Any idea? And who is beating them? The ill equipped jihadis trained by loser army in part time.

If only money can buy war/safety!

China is aware of ground reality, it is ludicrous to think China will "mess up" the region n keep Xinjiang, Tibet, Hong Kong with them.

Some fantasies amaze me! Anyways happy delusions, its completely worthless to take this any forward, your knowledge about the region is in full glory in above reply. One billion, lol.

Edit: Do check defence budget of Pakistan n how safe they are. Didn't you sent some mercenaries too? How much did that cost and did u win Afghanistan? How shallow!

no smoking

Country flag
You have no idea what you are talking about, do you? How many "trillions" did USA throw in Afghanistan? Any idea? And who is beating them? The ill equipped jihadis trained by loser army in part time.
You have no what American was doing there, right? They were trying the same thing as Soviet--Building a country standing on their side, which is always an expensive task. But that is not what Chinese planned, what they need to do is spending money to buy some people to fight against those who opposites Chinese.

China is aware of ground reality, it is ludicrous to think China will "mess up" the region n keep Xinjiang, Tibet, Hong Kong with them.
It is wired to think that Chinese can't. Russians, Americans and even Indians all have been trying to do that, Chinese still keep Xinjiang, Tibet with them, and now they got Hong Kong as well.

Edit: Do check defence budget of Pakistan n how safe they are. Didn't you sent some mercenaries too? How much did that cost and did u win Afghanistan? How shallow!
I don't need to check Pakistan's defense budget. I just need to know that Chinese defense budget is lot more than Indian budget. And Chinese doesn't need to win Afghanistan. Chinese only need to mess up India's "backyard". That is lot cheaper than someone trying to protect her "backyard".

jai_shri_ram123

You have no what American was doing there, right? They were trying the same thing as Soviet--Building a country standing on their side, which is always an expensive task. But that is not what Chinese planned, what they need to do is spending money to buy some people to fight against those who opposites Chinese.

It is wired to think that Chinese can't. Russians, Americans and even Indians all have been trying to do that, Chinese still keep Xinjiang, Tibet with them, and now they got Hong Kong as well.

I don't need to check Pakistan's defense budget. I just need to know that Chinese defense budget is lot more than Indian budget. And Chinese doesn't need to win Afghanistan. Chinese only need to mess up India's "backyard". That is lot cheaper than someone trying to protect her "backyard".
US was doing nation building? Did u even checked how much they have spent on nation building and how much on defence?

Indian backyard is already messed up and trust me we know much better how to handle Chinese and 200 million jihadis living next door hell bent on destroying us than some island nation who can't protect even when they are thousands of km away and no route to infiltrate.

Chinese can try more, you can assist them, fortunately we have people in charge who knows the ground reality better.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles