Islamic extremism in India

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
I have maintained this for the last few days and now people are coming around to this.

In this BJP will fail miserably as they don't have the resolve. Even in UP, with a Yogi at helm, law and order is miserable as the police is by and large what it was under SP/BSP.

My fear is this will get worse and bloody.
The only solution to crimes like this is its publicity in MSM. Females will automatically avoid them. You cannot field a constable at every nook and corner of big state like UP. These incidents can only be stopped by awareness which will also aid in love jihad if girls are raised to maintain distance from peacefuls.

Nicky G

Country flag
What does BJP/yogi got to do with this?

It’s true they have a role to play, but laying the entire problem at their feet may not be the right way forward.

The expectation should be clearly framed.

For example:
1) for every crime, along with criminal investigation there has to root cause investigation.
2) database of potential criminals based on past criminal record.
3) centralised criminal data base to track inter-state criminals.
4) GIS based criminal data base to identify and strengthen police presence in “hot zones”.
5) co-ordinate with respective high courts to deploy good judges to hot zones.

I am sure there are more points....

Basically what is am saying is that there should be a intelligent debate around these issue.

The days of bahubalis in north India is almost over...
The police, which was reluctant to even register the Aligarh case is under Yogi. They tried to rule out rape when it was medically impossible to know due to missing genital organs of the victim. They are too afraid to act against a particular community and just wanted to cover their collective asses. That's entirely on Yogi for not bring able to fix it.

As for DB of criminals, look at the history of the main accused in Aligarh case. He was a serial rapist, yet he roamed free.

There are several such people and the police will not act. They will not have the guts to act on the steps you outline as a disproportionate number of the criminals will be from a community or certainly casts and that is not politically pliable. This is why I said they don't have the resolve.

The point is BJP just cares for it's power like other parties. They'll use Hindu anger during elections but will not do anything to make them safe.

Nicky G

Country flag
The only solution to crimes like this is its publicity in MSM. Females will automatically avoid them. You cannot field a constable at every nook and corner of big state like UP. These incidents can only be stopped by awareness which will also aid in love jihad if girls are raised to maintain distance from peacefuls.
Publicity is meaningless if the police will not act to deter these criminals. You think girls flock towards these sickos? That would be a fraction, most of these cases involve force, which can only be deterred by opposite and crushing force.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
The police, which was reluctant to even register the Aligarh case is under Yogi. They tried to rule out rape when it was medically impossible to know due to missing genital organs of the victim. They are too afraid to act against a particular community and just wanted to cover their collective asses. That's entirely on Yogi for not bring able to fix it.

As for DB of criminals, look at the history of the main accused in Aligarh case. He was a serial rapist, yet he roamed free.

There are several such people and the police will not act. They will not have the guts to act on the steps you outline as a disproportionate number of the criminals will be from a community or certainly casts and that is not politically pliable. This is why I said they don't have the resolve.

The point is BJP just cares for it's power like other parties. They'll use Hindu anger during elections but will not do anything to make them safe.
You seem to be under the assumption that UP CM monitors what happens in every police station 24/7.

Sure state government is accountable, but as I said before people need to ask for the right reform.

Nicky G

Country flag
You seem to be under the assumption that UP CM monitors what happens in every police station 24/7.

Sure state government is accountable, but as I said before people need to ask for the right reform.
That would be a silly line of argument. Just as silly as that is what is needed to control the police and force them to do their job. Let me know what Yogi has done to improve the police force. I'll wait.

As for reform, let BJP implement them as mandated by the courts. You'll be waiting till the cows come home.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
That would be a silly line of argument. Just as silly as that is what is needed to control the police and force them to do their job. Let me know what Yogi has done to improve the police force. I'll wait.

As for reform, let BJP implement them as mandated by the courts. You'll be waiting till the cows come home.
For the sake of taking this argument forward... let’s say you are right and UP govt and it’s CM failed miserably..

What exactly you want them to do to solve this.....

Sourav Kumar

For the sake of taking this argument forward... let’s say you are right and UP govt and it’s CM failed miserably..

What exactly you want them to do to solve this.....
Exactly what secular leaders like Witch of WB does but for a dharmic cause.

Transfer the police officers who don't do good work to hell. That's the starting point.

If the police officer is already in hell, make his life even more hell.

Do we have to teach these things to UP people!

Country flag
Sir , do u think that muslim population could reach 30% of Indian population by 2040 ?
Depends upon how others grow. In numbers, however Indian Muslims have slower population growth rate than global Muslims' average, they are still fastest in India followed by Christians. Hindus are stable and will start to decline soon. Other communities like Jains & Sikhs are already having birth rates below 2. So, are already declining.

Numbers can predicted to some 250-300 millions but percentage depends on others.

Coalmine

Country flag

More than Yogi its Modi who is not allowing anyone take up Hindu mantle. No one in modi cabinet speaks about atrocities against Hindus. Only not important ones speak. When Mos home spoke about Hyderabad as becoming home of terrorists, he was told to silence up by Amit shah. Surely pressure came from modi.
To become acceptable even Pragya Thakur has to wish Happy Ied. When Rajiv Malhotra tried to speak with Piyush Goyal reg these issues ,Goyalji was not comfortable. When twiiter was called to parliament to explain , i think other than Anurag thakur no one was excited.
Slowly it may produce schism in BJP.
Neither bjp is doing anything nor allowing those who wants to.

Last edited:

LordofLight

Country flag

Guess which community is waving Pakistan flags in India's Tamilnadu state? Buddhists? Zoroastrians? Must be Jews.

Why is it that the so called progressive libtard states like WB, TN and Kerala always prostrate in front of muzzies like this? I bet people of all other religions (Hindus, Buddhists, Xtians,etc.) would be able to show these barbarians their place if they come together.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
How many of you think that muslims of India are not patriotic or say, will put their religion first at all cost and needs to be eliminated?

Or, please elaborate, your take on Islam and muslims of India.

And about me, yes, I am a muslim by birth, from Kerala. Have been active in defenceforums since around 2009, mostly in defence(dot)pk and others, has been rarely active for past few years
All who believes in Islam are not patriotic because believing Islam is in itself against Patriotism. you cannot patriotic and simultaneously Islamist because believing in Islam itself means you you are loyal to your religion and not your nation.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
am saying it from starting mussies made FAKE RAPE(gang rape,temple rape &what not) DRAMA over a dead body to kick-out remaining jammu Hindus like Kashmiri Hindus

Now an investigation should be done by NIA to see and identify those who tried fix innocent Hindus in fake incident.

12arya

Country flag
another low life arrested for doing what he is taught from childhood....doesn't even spare sculptures:shock:

https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/tam...ctures-with-female-idols-at-thanjavur-temple/
Tamil Nadu: Mujibur Rahman arrested for posting obscene pictures with female idols at Thanjavur temple
Rahman, who reportedly works as a food delivery boy at Trichy, had allegedly visited the Tanjavur temple as a part of Eid celebrations and had posted the obscene pictures on Facebook.

OpIndia Staff
June 10, 2019

Image Source: Swarajya
Engagements1056

A 28-year old man named Mujibur Rahman was arrested on Saturday by Trichy police in Tamil Nadu for posting obscene pictures he had clicked with ancient sculptures of women, a thousand-year-old architecture in Thanjavur Brihadeeswara temple.

Reportedly, the police officials arrested the youth after several Hindu devotees, heritage enthusiasts and activists complained over the sacrilege of idols at one of India’s greatest and oldest temples.

The obscene act of vandalism came to light when Rahman posted these pictures and selfies on his Facebook page where he was seen kissing, hugging and posing perversely with some female idols and sculptures at the Thanjavur Temple. In his Facebook post, Rahman had also made some lewd comments, mocking that the sculptures should be covered in ‘shawls’.

According to Trichy police, Rahman, who originally hails from Othakkadai area of Madurai, works as a food delivery boy in Trichy. As part of Eid celebration, he reportedly went to the nearby town of Thanjavur Wednesday and visited the Brahideeswara Temple took the controversial pictures with the women sculptures.

A case has been registered against Rahman under IPC section 295 for injuring or defiling place of worship with intent to insult the religion of any class and 295 A- deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.

“Finally, we got him on Saturday afternoon and he was sent to Trichy Central Prison under judicial custody,” said a police officer with Cantonment police station Trichy.

It is notable here that the Brihadeeshwara Temple is one of the largest temples of ancient India and was built between 1003 and 1010 AD under the rule of Raja Raja Chola. Together with the temple at Gangaikonda Cholapuram and Airavateshwara Temple, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
am saying it from starting mussies made FAKE RAPE(gang rape,temple rape &what not) DRAMA over a dead body to kick-out remaining jammu Hindus like Kashmiri Hindus

???

Verdict is totally different. Are these handles credible?

Kathua rape-murder case: Six out of seven accused held guilty

Ajay Sura | TNN | Updated: Jun 10, 2019, 12:21 IST

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Country flag
I too believe so. If that kid not found in ATM he too would have been convicted. RW sites need to provide an analysis of verdict.
India's police enquiry and court system are totally fucked.
What's going on?
Let the rapists of Kathua hang. We aren't muzzies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles