Islamic extremism in India

sydsnyper

Country flag
Video explaining the process of radicalization (among other things). The speaker is an Arab ex-muslim who managed to escape from Saudi Arabia to Canada.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Something big is cooking boys.

Already very small protests happening today.

Their reason to kill hindus now is : Remove UAPA & release all terrorists

If im not wrong we will start seeing protests scale gradually to riots from June 8th.

They will most probably burn Delhi, Mumbai, UP.

The congress/local party ruled states will see protests but no riots.

If the same US pattern is followed here. Some jihadi will give up his life for a staged lynching, most probably in a state like Delhi, Mumbai, UP. Where ever the staged lynching happens, it will be the epicenter for riots. Riots will breakout in the BJP ruled states next.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Country flag

If im not wrong we will start seeing protests scale gradually to riots from June 8th.

If the same US pattern is followed here. Some jihadi will give up his life for a staged lynching, most probably in a state like Delhi, Mumbai, UP. Where ever the staged lynching happens, it will be the epicenter for riots. Riots will breakout in the BJP ruled states next.
Does not work in India,

For one, Hindus are not cuckolds like the US population,
We know how to give back & that too in much higher capacity.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Does not work in India,

For one, Hindus are not cuckolds like the US population,
We know how to give back & that too in much higher capacity.
Yes we will reply back with greater force & we should.

But my opinion is they are planning riots just like they did in delhi. This time even bigger!

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Whats app fwd. Not sure if we can share here. But stil doing so

Congress MLA Haroon along with others tried to encroach 15 acres of Sundara Varadaraja Perumal Mandir in Chennai in 1997.
After 2 decades of litigation at various levels, the District Magistrate recently ruled that the Muslim party had failed to prove their ownership.
- TS Venkatesan

Efforts of Hindu Munnani has finally borne fruits after more than a two decade fight. 15 acres belonging to Sundara Varadaraja Perumal Mandir temple at Virugambakkam worth 400 crore was obtained by forged documents and in fraudulent manner by influential Muslims to build a Mosque in Chennai. The illegally obtained records have been cancelled.

Sundara Varadaraja Perumal Mandir at Virugambakkam in Chennai is more than 800 years old. It is administered by the TN Hindu Religious and Endowment (HR & CE) Dept. In 18th century, Sunguvar Brahmins had gifted 15 acres of land known as ‘Mettu Kulam’ (upper pond) to the temple for the purpose of distributing free water to devotees during the summer and other seasons. It was called as Thanner pandal Maanyam. Till the temple was taken over by HR and CE, it was managed by hereditary trustees who had not verified the documents to ascertain that it was free from encroachment.

Attempt to Encroach

However, in 1997 the Congress MLA HM Haroon along with other Muslims tried to grab the said 15 acres of land to build a mosque. Hindu Munnani functionary Durai Sankar says, "When I was in Sub-Registrar office, I saw a notice inviting objections from public. When we came to know of their plans, we immediately approached the District Magistrate (DM) and conducted a public meeting in that place. Hindu Munnani leader Ramagopalan and others took part in that meeting. DM through another notice informed that the land would not be given to any private persons”.

One of the temple trustees Subramanian Gramani approached Durai Sankar and requested him to pursue the case till its logical end by giving proper documents to establish the temple’s ownership. A 1951 register maintained by one Gopal Naidu states that 15 acre land was given by Sunguwar Brahmins and its intended purpose. 1875 ‘CLR’ or A Registrar in which it was mentioned that the temple was the owner of the land and the rent received from tenants throught the Taluk Board and a letter by Tehasildar to tenants to sell the encroached portion to them. He also gave a ledger maintained by temple Executive officer Thangaiah stating it was temple land.

But the Muslims did not budge. In 2011 Nawas Zada Khurshid Mohammed Khan and 4 others approached the Tehsildar to claim that their relative who was also the Taluk Board president gifted the land in question to them and submitted some documents. One of the documents which was a unregistered sale deed to claim ownership, was written in Urdu. Based on this claim, the temple pond was to be leveled but it was thwarted by Hindu Munnani.

Legal Fight Ensues

Durai Sankar recalled that armed with the documents given by trustees and Temple Worshippers Society, he moved the Madras High Court. Following its order, the DM conducted a detailed enquiry. Temple Worshippers Society, Counsel for EO, Counsel for Nawab submitted their written statements and documents. The Old Settlement Register (OSR) for Virugambakkam village in 1875 recorded the same. 15 acres of land has now dwindled to 1 acre 98 cents after encroachments by various people over a period of time. A stay was bought on the Muslim claims over the land and the Hindus made a plea to cancel the pattas obtained which was based on forged documents by respondents.

The Muslims with help of a Judge in SC preferred an appeal against HC order and saw it was posted before that particular judge who was from Tamil Nadu. Durai Sankar said, senior counsel Parasaran who appeared for us got adjournments till the judge retired from service. Their appeal was dismissed by a new bench that heard the matter and directed the DM to inquire afresh. So far 5 or 6 DMs conducted enquiry. Finally the present Chennai DM R Seethalakshmi, on 24th March this year concluded the enquiry. Hindu Munnani had argued that all the lands in the name of Taluk Board were actually belonging to the temple and the land has been transferred to third parties in an illegal manner.

Temple register maintained by EC as per the HR and CE act 1959 is updated every 10 years. The entry for the 15 acres of land has been maintained by the Jilla Board which in turn asked the Taluk Board to maintain the same. Thus the revenue records stand in the name of the Taluk Board all along. EO in his submission said the land under dispute is a clearly a tank, the ownership of this land on which the temple tank stood transferred to government as per section 14A of the Tamil Nadu Estates (abolition and conversion into Ryotwari) act 1948. He asked the DM to cancel the pattas issued to private parties invoking section 14A of the said act and hand over the same for utilization and maintenance. He submitted, survey and settlement register extract from 1875, village map of 1938 from Central survey office, surveys field specific maps, registered maintained by temple, and encumbrance certificate. Nawaz Zada and others too gave written submissions.

Muslim Party loses claim

In her order, the DM said “All claimants have failed to prove their right at the time of Revision survey and resettlement and Town survey operations. Respondents (Nawas Zada and others) did not produce any documents regarding Gulam Ahmed Sahib had held the post of Taluk Board president and how the said property was devolved to Abdul Samad Sahib. There is also no explanation as to the relationship between Janaba Ummathfull Fazal and Fazeelthunnissa Begam. There is no legal heir certificate of Abdul Samad or Gulam Ahmed Sahib which had to be produced”.

Durai Sankar says, “Our collective efforts has helped to recover temple land worth Rs.400 to 500 crore (as per current market price). Forged pattas have been cancelled. We will claim our ownership soon and remove all the encroachments. Neither the courts nor the DM did not order or think of suggesting any action against people who claimed temple land with forged documents. Why they failed to order criminal case against them is baffling. During the pendency of the matter , I had received threats, aborted attacks, luring conciliatory efforts with money offers”, says Durai Sankar.

The attempt to encroach lands of Sundara Varadaraja Perumal Mandir is just one among the hundreds of temple lands which have been similarly encroached and legalised using forged documents.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
True Indology (@TIinExile) Tweeted:
Twitter & Govt are stifling real historical truth AGAIN.

Twitter BANNED my tweet in India where I quote AKBAR'S EXACT words from his OWN Fathnama (published by Indian History Congress)

Twitter sent me a mail that it received legal request from Govt/law enforcement agency. https://t.co/s8vGeVSb2t
Why is my tweet WITHHELD in India?

There was nothing in my tweet apart from Akbar's own words which he uttered in his own Fathnama from Ajmer Sufi Dargah.

The Fathnama was translated and published by Govt held Indian History Congress.

There was nothing else at all in my tweet! https://t.co/DWWXxB00CY
If Akbar's own words are so problematic why don't they ban Akbar first? These words are HIS, NOT mine. Why do they glorify him?

If Akbar's words are so problematic, why havent they banned Indian History Congress for publishing them? Why did they ban me for simply reproducing it?

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag

Riots in India aren't that easy, once RSS/Bajrang dal/VHP enters in riots, these commies and Islamists runs faster than usain bolt.

Plus USA is itself in riots and they can't come to rescue these paid mobs if things go south. Riots at this time are risky for fringe elements too.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Watch sudarshan news. In mewat 50 villages are without hindus now. There is forced conversions by muslims and tourchure. Cases of girls kidnapped and no action taken. Water is not allowed in hindu houses . Hindu marriages dulha not allowed to ride on horse. Diyas not allowed and no hindu festival celebrated. Girls not allowed to even study 9th as they will get chased.

Its gandhi who stopped muslims from mewat to not go to pak and this is what they did. And mewat is very near delhi.

Mla , sarpanch all r muslims. So police does not take any action.

Again here muslim youths roamnas hindus with hindu names to befriend hindu girls for love jihad.

Some times groups of muslims come and loot homes and even tease women. Some hindu homes r in very trouble, they have to go to muslum areas for water. This is not in all villages but in 20 yrs 50 villages r without a single hindu

Source is program in sudarshan news today i.e 4th june

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
RSS worker lynched by a Muslim mob for questioning them over a derogatory post on Sita Mata in Bhopal

According to a local RSS worker, the incident related to an objectionable Facebook post about which Rajesh Phoolmali complained to the police. The derogatory Facebook post was objected to by Rajesh and his friends at the Ramnagar police station. The names of the accused were also revealed but no action was taken against them.

While talking to Organiser, Manoj Phoolmali, elder brother of Rajesh Phoolmali, said, “Mere bhai ko musalmano ne maar dala (Muslims killed my brother). It was a pre-planned attack. The clash started on April 22, when a local Muslim man wrote on Facebook a derogatory post on Sita Mata. Some men from the Hindu community showed their anger against the post. Later, at the request of a few locals, my brother went to the Ramnagar police outpost to file a complaint on April 29. The police initially refused to file the complaint but when he forced they agreed and lodged an FIR. Police booked 4-5 Muslims involved in that case but soon the police released them.”

“As the police released the Muslim men, they threatened to kill my brother. They had been looking for my brother the day police released them. On May 18, a group of Muslim men caught my brother and beaten him up badly. They also assaulted my sister Sheela badly. Both were severely injured in the attack. After battling for his life for two weeks, my brother lost his life in the hospital,” Manoj cried over the phone.

According to Manoj Phoolmali, the Muslim men had also pelted stones on the villagers. “They pelted stones and bricks and even attacked other Hindus with iron rods and butcher’s knife,” said Manoj Phoolmali.

“My brother died due to the negligence of Sub-Inspector PC Shinde in charge of Ramnagar outpost. The matter was not taken seriously by him,” alleged Manoj Phoolmali.
“Rajesh ki 15 mahine ki choti si bitiya hai jo thik se bol bhi nahi sakti, mai use kya bolunga jab woh puchegi ki uske papa kahan hai

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Muslim mob torched properties of Hindus till 24th Feb night, burnt Dilbar Negi alive: Fresh charge sheet against 12 in Delhi riots

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Earth is flat and still...

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Country flag
Death threats issued to Kashmiri Youth Movement for initiating #PrideKashmir on International Pride Month. Full audio:

This Ghazi still prefers threatening on phone, why not pick up gun and scare Indian army as per him.

In words of KJS Dhillon "Aise kitne ghazi aye aur chale gaye"

These are converted cowards, and they are trying to scare those who rather accepted beheading than islam.

And then they wonder, how did baniya beat them. Beta, Indian army can bulldoze Arabia and central Asia, then who are you imposters?

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
*Netflix continues to insult Hindus*
Hindus have been requesting Netflix and other streaming platforms to stop insulting Hindus and their deities; but it seems they do it intentionally. Clip from Netflix's latest movie 'Chippa' where they are mocking Hanuman and are not even pretending to be subtle. The movie is written and directed by Safdar Rahman.

*Facebook*:
*Instagram*:
*Twitter*:

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Country flag
Twitter & Govt are stifling real historical truth AGAIN.

Twitter BANNED my tweet in India where I quote AKBAR'S EXACT words from his OWN Fathnama (published by Indian History Congress)

Twitter sent me a mail that it received legal request from Govt/law enforcement agency. https://t.co/s8vGeVSb2t
Why is my tweet WITHHELD in India?

There was nothing in my tweet apart from Akbar's own words which he uttered in his own Fathnama from Ajmer Sufi Dargah.

The Fathnama was translated and published by Govt held Indian History Congress.

There was nothing else at all in my tweet! https://t.co/DWWXxB00CY
If Akbar's own words are so problematic why don't they ban Akbar first? These words are HIS, NOT mine. Why do they glorify him?

If Akbar's words are so problematic, why havent they banned Indian History Congress for publishing them? Why did they ban me for simply reproducing it?
It will be much better for true indology team now to fund a site in Google or net.
That way no crying on twitter.

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Prashant Patel Umrao (@ippatel) Tweeted:
आम आदमी पार्टी समर्थक खालिद सैफी को दिल्ली दंगों के मामले में गिरफ्तार किया गया। खालिद सैफी चांद बाग में हुई हिंसा के षड्यंत्र में शामिल था।

सैफी नें ही आतंकी उमर खालिद और ताहिर हुसैन के बींच शाहीनबाग में मीटिंग करवाई थी।

चोरदेसाई और कौन जात से भी दंगों की साजिश में पूंछताछ हो। https://t.co/T3Nfi6RzDP

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Watch sudarshan news. In mewat 50 villages are without hindus now. There is forced conversions by muslims and tourchure. Cases of girls kidnapped and no action taken. Water is not allowed in hindu houses . Hindu marriages dulha not allowed to ride on horse. Diyas not allowed and no hindu festival celebrated. Girls not allowed to even study 9th as they will get chased.

Its gandhi who stopped muslims from mewat to not go to pak and this is what they did. And mewat is very near delhi.

Mla , sarpanch all r muslims. So police does not take any action.

Again here muslim youths roamnas hindus with hindu names to befriend hindu girls for love jihad.

Some times groups of muslims come and loot homes and even tease women. Some hindu homes r in very trouble, they have to go to muslum areas for water. This is not in all villages but in 20 yrs 50 villages r without a single hindu

Source is program in sudarshan news today i.e 4th june
Swati Goel Sharma (@swati_gs) Tweeted:
Pawan Kumar, a retd district court judge in Haryana who has submitted a report on dalit atrocities in Mewat to CM, told me, “Aurangzeb-like atrocities are being committed against dalits in Mewat”.
I said sir pls confirm if I can quote you on that. He said, “Write exactly this.”

HindaviSwarajya

Country flag
Dr. APR 🇮🇳🍁 (@drapr007) Tweeted:
दिल्ली दंगों के मुख्य आरोपी भगोड़े अपराधी ख़ालिद सैफ़ी को दिल्ली पुलिस की स्पेशल सेल ने गिरफ्तार कर लिया।राजनीतिक व्यक्ति नहीं हूँ लेकिन अपराधियों का देश के बड़े प्रतिष्ठानों और व्यक्तियों तक इस तरह की पहुंच निश्चित रूप से चिंतनीय है। बाकी देश की जनता खुद चिंतन करे और निर्णय करे। https://t.co/SU8N6jTVqV

Global Defence

New threads

Articles