Islamic cleric okays rape of non sunni women by Syrian rebels

ashdoc

Country flag
An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they're non-Sunni.

Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan but who lived in Damascus for 17 years, sent a message via YouTube: It's a "legitimate fatwa" for Muslims waging war against Mr. Assad and trying to put in place a Sharia government to "capture and have sex with" Alawites and other non-Sunni, non-Muslim women, Human Events reports. Mr. Assad is part of the Alawites sect.

In the video, the cleric called non-Muslim women by their Arabic term, "melk al-yamin," Human Events reports. The term is from the Koran and refers to non-Muslim sex slaves, Human Events says.

This isn't the first time Islamists have called for the raping of women.

A preacher in Saudi Arabi, Muhammad al-Arifi, sent forth a fatwa a few months ago giving jihadi fighters the right to have "intercourse marriage" with Syrian women they caught, and for that act to take enough time "to give each fighter a turn," Human Events reports.

Read more: Islamic cleric decrees it OK for Syrian rebels to rape women - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

drkrn

what rubbish.how low on character for a religious head

sorcerer

Country flag
They are confusing their own laws with selfish interests

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I wonder if such terms exists in Koran as the link says ? Please throw some light.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
What a joker. :facepalm:
Alawites are going to be slaughtered.

sob

Mod
Country flag
This is crazy stuff. Could this gentleman get his own dose of medicine-- on himself of course.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
They are confusing their own laws with selfish interests
Laws are very clearly stated in the Quran and Hadeeths.

They are just reading them.

It is you who are Confused!

sob

Mod
Country flag
By the way who asked this gentleman for a fatwa. If I understand he cannot just issue a decree on his own

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I wonder if such terms exists in Koran as the link says ? Please throw some light.
Alawaite is Wajib-ul-Qatl as per Islam.

Here is the Munafiq Alawaite to be killed as per Islam:

Surat An-Nisa' [4:74] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory - We will bestow upon him a great reward.
Allah gave Mastery to Muslims over their Captured Slaves:

Center for Muslim-Jewish Engagement
Surat Al-'Anfal [8:71] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم

But if they intend to betray you - then they have already betrayed Allah before, and He empowered [you] over them. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.
Enjoy your War Bounty - Syrian Woman (Once upon a time Hindu Woman)

YUSUFALI: But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good: but fear Allah: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
Surat An-Nur [24:32] - The Noble Qur'an - القرآن الكريم
And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves. If they should be poor, Allah will enrich them from His bounty, and Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.
Mohammad's Approval:

We got female captives in the war booty and we used to do coitus interruptus with them. So we asked Allah's Apostle about it and he said, "Do you really do that?" repeating the question thrice, "There is no soul that is destined to exist but will come into existence, till the Day of Resurrection."
Keep your Political/Ideological/Secular leanings at bay.

Quran and Hadeeths are the answer!

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
By the way who asked this gentleman for a fatwa. If I understand he cannot just issue a decree on his own
There is nothing wrong he has stated here.

He has not issued any Fatwa.

Fatwa is a Religious Opinion given by the Mullah.

Here, he is just reading the Quran.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think he can but its not binding unless you wish to follow him.

sob

Mod
Country flag
There is nothing wrong he has stated here.

He has not issued any Fatwa.

Fatwa is a Religious Opinion given by the Mullah.

Here, he is just reading the Quran.
I just went by the report

Salafi Sheikh Yasir al-Ajlawni, who hails from Jordan but who lived in Damascus for 17 years, sent a message via YouTube: It's a "legitimate fatwa"

AKHAND BHARAT

Hey is there someone here from Pakistan Defence Forum ?? Plz post it there Indians will have field day today.

sorcerer

Country flag
Laws are very clearly stated in the Quran and Hadeeths.

They are just reading them.

It is you who are Confused!
Going by the report
An Islamic cleric has cleared the path for rebels in Syria, who are trying to oust President Bashar Assad, to rape women, so long as they're non-Sunni.
I could understand that its against a faction of society.
My statement was simple.It is using a rule which is made for everyone in that belief system as a tool against a faction.
Is that not wrong?

ashdoc

Country flag
Hey is there someone here from Pakistan Defence Forum ?? Plz post it there Indians will have field day today.
just checked there---already posted .

anyway we shouldn't help the ISI ----which gets profits from running that forum , or so says yusuf :nod:

Last edited:

AKHAND BHARAT

just checked there---already posted .

anyway we shouldn't help the ISI ----which gets profits from running that forum , or so says yusuf :nod:
I can't see that in middle east section , where is it posted ?? I don't think it's posted there.

My sole purpose of going there is to GHAR ME GHUS KE MARO.By the way if PDF was helping in funding ISI then GOI would have banned that site in India.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles