rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Re: ISIS wants to slit throats of Saudi pilots involved in Syria Airst

Let's see if ISIS can do that. :hmm:

Kshatriya87

Country flag

Whats the big deal? They want to slit everyone's throats and they are doing that in addition to shooting, beheading and raping anyways. Isn't this the reason why arabic countries have joined US in the first place?

DaneLaw

Hey Guys.

I am wondering what sources you use , when you are looking for maps showing IS control of Iraq or Syria. It is not that I don't trust maps, but i'm sure some sources offer more reliable maps than others.

Instead of looking at a "controlled by IS map" from a random newspaper, I would much rather use one from pentagon, CIA or something like that. So if you know any, let me know -)

apple

Whats the big deal? They want to slit everyone's throats and they are doing that in addition to shooting, beheading and raping anyways. Isn't this the reason why arabic countries have joined US in the first place?
More than what they are getting up to in Syria/ Iraq, would imagine Arab goverments are opposed to ISIL as they are a direct threat to them. While to non Arabs, ISIL are an abstract evil, they are a "clear and present danger" to the Arab world.

Is, kind of, similiar to the fighting that's happened between the Pakistani army and the Taliban.

Hey Guys.

I am wondering what sources you use , when you are looking for maps showing IS control of Iraq or Syria. It is not that I don't trust maps, but i'm sure some sources offer more reliable maps than others.

Instead of looking at a "controlled by IS map" from a random newspaper, I would much rather use one from pentagon, CIA or something like that. So if you know any, let me know -)
Suspect you wont have much success lecturing to people here, or anywhere on the internet really, about their sources.

DaneLaw is an interesting username. Wouldn't a "Danish" name have been more appropriate? Can't imagine many British people would use DukeOfNormandy or GeorgeWashington as a username...

JBH22

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles