ISIS wants to conquer India

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Yep, Aman ki asha loving left-wingers may call us radicals for it but the truth is radical Islam is at war with us. Go to some of the more liberal websites , you'll be amazed to find how much they love the pakis.
They don't love them; it is all about money and influence. These people have no recognition when they are with the rest of the country and their own people. By doing this servitude, they assume that the ISIS will give them some pieces to chew on as vassals. These people who take money and try to get the enemy's work done, will immediately leave for some western country the moment (heavens forbid) we were in a vulnerable position.

Such people what you call "Aman ki Asha" types, are worse than Bin Ladens and Al Baghdadi. Those morons may be savages but they have a clear goal and stick to it. These traitors have no objective except money and fame at any cost.

They would sell their mothers if they got a good deal from it.

Vinash

Country flag
Not an acceptable ratio considering that we are a last bastion of Dharmic culture and civilization. You guys should have prepared to take out their weak links as well. These cowards never fight the trained combatants such as CAPF or the military; they always come for the untrained, unarmed often Hindus (in some cases us too).

The principles you use in your area of Ryalaseema need to be applied across India. ISIS are not martians; they are brainwashed converted Muslims of this land itself. If they are willing to rise up for someone alien desert dwelling warring tribe, then they do not belong here. And it should be made amply clear.
FFLb_eNXoAccXY7.jpeg

It seems the non-South has largely been liberalized.

I'm not supporting Domestic violence but in 3 Southern states, 4 out of 5 women believe it's ok for a husband to beat his wife under certain circumstances. Compare the % with Northern states and it becomes clear to me why Hindus have become very soft. It seems non-South Hindus have become liberalized.

And yes even a 38-15 ratio is unacceptable.

For the 15 H's they killed, we should have eliminated atleast 150 not just 38.

Ever wondered why these fuckers stop shy of targeting China? After all, they are kafir as well right? It clearly shows that there is something with Russia and China that is missing with us; the willpower to cause irreparable damage to Islamic areas, even when having the full means.

If only our national leaders realized the need to do things behind-the-scenes without making any noise. This democracy is only harming us more than anyone else.
Major Gaurav Arya in one of his talks mentioned how an ISIS operative in Hyderabad was caught in a sting operation boasting about how "He uses India's democracy against itself". He talked of how activists and left media can be used to further the agenda of ISIS.

Democracy is a weakness when dealing with these savages.

maximus777

Country flag
You really need to understand what a "personal attack" is.

You think calling someone a sheltered urban H is an ATTACK?

You get triggered by such a ridiculous thing and no wonder you think H's can't do shit against M mobs. You are merely projecting your own insecurities on to all H's.

H's will eff any M mob. Even an unprepared H mob in Delhi effed 5'4" malnourished sullas, 38-15 was the death count.
Once again not interested in semantics. Debate on the points, leave the personal side aside. My schooling or upbringing or insecurities is none of your business and is not up for discussion. if you have a thicker skin, good on you. We both have our opinions based on our life experiences and we can agree to disagree, plain and simple.

maximus777

Country flag
Not an acceptable ratio considering that we are a last bastion of Dharmic culture and civilization. You guys should have prepared to take out their weak links as well. These cowards never fight the trained combatants such as CAPF or the military; they always come for the untrained, unarmed often Hindus (in some cases us too).

The principles you use in your area of Ryalaseema need to be applied across India. ISIS are not martians; they are brainwashed converted Muslims of this land itself. If they are willing to rise up for someone alien desert dwelling warring tribe, then they do not belong here. And it should be made amply clear.
Absolutely, even 15 is one too many.

Vinash

Country flag
Once again not interested in semantics. Debate on the points, leave the personal side aside. My schooling or upbringing or insecurities is none of your business and is not up for discussion. if you have a thicker skin, good on you. We both have our opinions based on our life experiences and we can agree to disagree, plain and simple.
Why?

The environment we grew up in matters a lot on how we see things. For the first 20 years of my life, I didn't even realize that H's in many areas of India see M's as violent. In my place, it's feudal castes like "Reddy" and "Kamma" who have that reputation and no M ever messes with them.

I'm not attacking you. You had no control on the environment you grew up in. But, it matters as it shapes the way you see things.

maximus777

Country flag
Why?

The environment we grew up in matters a lot on how we see things. For the first 20 years of my life, I didn't even realize that H's in many areas of India see M's as violent. In my place, it's feudal castes like "Reddy" and "Kamma" who have that reputation and no M ever messes with them.

I'm not attacking you. You had no control on the environment you grew up in. But, it matters as it shapes the way you see things.
You need therapy.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Tell your life experiences then , mate .
Like Vinash tells about his

Vinash

Country flag
Bro , you are unnecessary worrying
The guy seems like a blackpiller who thinks Hindus can't win.

What sort of a cuckery is that?

Naive insecure Hindus fall into selfhating mode lacking confidence.

Shit like that needs to be cut off. Nothing more disgusting than weaklings crying about Muh 5'4" malnourished sullas killing H's.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The guy seems like a blackpiller who thinks Hindus can't win.

What sort of a cuckery is that?

Naive insecure Hindus fall into selfhating mode lacking confidence.

Shit like that needs to be cut off. Nothing more disgusting than weaklings crying about Muh 5'4" malnourished sullas killing H's.
Inbred too

Global Defence

New threads

Articles