ISIS chief baghdadi killed?

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Trump to address media, Is baghdadi killed? News reports says so? any confirmation? Trump has also tweeted

abingdonboy

Country flag
This is the kind of op Indian SFs should be doing, not 10-15km incursions across LOC taking out a few terrorists here and there.

Decapitation strikes. Strategic missions.

why are Dawood and Hafiz not afraid of these kinds of ops from India? Unlike US, I’m these targets are at most 200-300km out of reach for India, not 1000s of miles like for US.

@COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @rkhanna @sayareakd @Unknowncommando 2

sorcerer

Country flag
pissed in his kameez of what to short circuit and blow himself up.

pakistan with terror funding china will soon give the terrorists water resistant circuitry for kameez

Country flag
This is the kind of op Indian SFs should be doing, not 10-15km incursions across LOC taking out a few terrorists here and there.

why are Dawood and Hafiz not afraid of these kinds of ops from India? Unlike US, I’m these targets are at most 200-300km out of reach for India, not 1000s of miles like for US.

Agree with you . I think the reason for this is india lacked in ground intelligence because of previous governments. I think this has dramatically changed, as intelligence improves decapitating strikes will happen more frequently.

Indrajit

Country flag

Cmon man, it’s not the same. Dawood and Hafiz have state support and live inside major cities with security from the Pakistani state. It’s not Syria or Iraq. The Americans had to ask/tell Russia, Turkey, and even the Kurds so that they don’t face any regular military. Osama Bin Ladin who was killed in Pakistan was hiding and not under open active protection of the Pakistani state, for obvious reasons. Also Americans were operating in large numbers inside Pakistan. None of this is true for India. The only way to get at them can only be local assets, not a special force strike. This was a 2 + hours on ground, multiple helicopter operation of Delta force. Let’s be realistic. I’m aware of your criticism of Indian SF’s but this is not something I would think as being fair.

sorcerer

Country flag
~ No #US marine hurt ~ 2 Women who had vests and were killed ~ Only 1 K9 hurt and brough back ~ Have video recordings of #Bagdadi begging ~ 6 Helis went in at very low altitude ~ Superb precision ~ End of another Islamic Monster ~ 11 children found Congratulations @POTUS

ashdoc

Country flag
pakis are joking on facebook as to how many times USA will announce Baghdadi's death ? even I thought he was killed earlier .

Indrajit

Country flag
~ No #US marine hurt ~ 2 Women who had vests and were killed ~ Only 1 K9 hurt and brough back ~ Have video recordings of #Bagdadi begging ~ 6 Helis went in at very low altitude ~ Superb precision ~ End of another Islamic Monster ~ 11 children found Congratulations @POTUS

No US marine could have been hurt simply because they didn’t take part in the operation :biggrin2: This was an US army operation carried out by Delta.

sorcerer

Country flag
Baghdadi has been killed 4 times now. By cat arithmetic, he still has 5 more lives left.
This time they kinda took time to declare the death officially byTrump post it was released in the media..
Hope...Trump doesnt take a risk by going public with such a statement closer to US elections unless the info is verified.

ataru09

Country flag
I am with Porkies on this..............baghdadi was killed many times in the past
As far as I remember, all previous reports were only "he may be dead". Looks like this may the first time they officially announced it...

Indrajit

Country flag
This time they kinda took time to declare the death officially byTrump post it was released in the media..
Hope...Trump doesnt take a risk by going public with such a statement closer to US elections unless the info is verified.
At other times, it was based on reports but this time they chased him into the tunnel and they probably have both DNA evidence from what’s left of him and people who they have been captured. Would say the probability of it being Baghdadi is higher now.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Two clicks from the Turkish border harboured by Turkish backed militants... :nono:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles