ISI used Facebook to honeytrap IAF airman into spilling secrets

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
kitno ko mauj karai hai bhai kuch apne gyan kee cheeten is paleed short dark evil yanidoo baniye per bhee daal do :D
Bhai jaan,Ab tau Fauj main bhi Leave Bada di hain Govt. ney 2 + 1 = 3 month per year,ab kahan mauka lagta hai.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Stop scolding him.
Now what will happen?
He has leaked sensitive info to paki bitch.

DarthVader

Pakistani women are good in bed...cant blame the guy....I don't know why this is when both Indians and pakis come from same gene pool...anyways its sad that the guy didn't get to lick some honey out of that trap ;)

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Pakistani women are good in bed...cant blame the guy....I don't know why this is when both Indians and pakis come from same gene pool...anyways its sad that the guy didn't get to lick some honey out of that trap ;)
Have you bedded all of them to give a verdict!!

You too are brainwashed like other Indian women who think Muzzie men from across the border are awesome!

DarthVader

Have you bedded all of them to give a verdict!!

You too are brainwashed like other Indian women who think Muzzie men from across the border are awesome!
No sir...only 3 of them till now....trying my luck with the 4th one currently......what I said was my personal experience entirely...I didn't mean to hurt any feelings...its just that from my limited personal experience...once you get into the shell.... a great adventure awaits you....the enigma is unmistakable.....its perhaps because the society supresses them so much....that once they come out. They come out all guns blazing!

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
No sir...only 3 of them till now....trying my luck with the 4th one currently......what I said was my personal experience entirely...I didn't mean to hurt any feelings...its just that from my limited personal experience...once you get into the shell.... a great adventure awaits you....the enigma is unmistakable.....its perhaps because the society supresses them so much....that once they come out. They come out all guns blazing!
The same applies to muslim women here in India itself. I haven't experienced them, but a few of my friends have been doing some reverse love Jihad :tongue: and they say that the muzzie girls are far hornier and more adventurous in bed that the average Hindu girl.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
What the f@ck?
B@stards was selling national secrets for some cheap whore. How the f@ck they pass the air force interview round. I've heard it is one of the toughest.
This is pathetic.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
What the f@ck?
B@stards was selling national secrets for some cheap whore. How the f@ck they pass the air force interview round. I've heard it is one of the toughest.
This is pathetic.
Ravan went down for a women...
Kaurava's went down for a women...
I am afraid , if we gonna go through similiar situtaion.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Maybe, just maybe, this was a reverse operation? Maybe they've been feeding wrong information through him, and make it seem like its a big leak?
Because this just seem too obvious and dumb. An officer divulging extremely classified information for a few naked pics? Ive interacted with many IAF officers and all of them seemed to be smart and smooth. Not at all like the despo type.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Maybe, just maybe, this was a reverse operation? Maybe they've been feeding wrong information through him, and make it seem like its a big leak?
Because this just seem too obvious and dumb. An officer divulging extremely classified information for a few naked pics? Ive interacted with many IAF officers and all of them seemed to be smart and smooth. Not at all like the despo type.
If that were so, they wouldn't have outed his name like that. His life is over. And his family will be ostracized socially for this. Unfortunate, but true.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Ravan went down for a women...
Kaurava's went down for a women...
I am afraid , if we gonna go through similiar situtaion.
No
That's not going to happen.

Maybe, just maybe, this was a reverse operation? Maybe they've been feeding wrong information through him, and make it seem like its a big leak?.
Heheheheh you are clever

Vayuputra

Country flag
i total agree with this guy. just bed one oppressed girl or women you would all come to know

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
U might have intercourse with the professionals :p

meri toh fiancee hi paki hai :D koi hum se puche. :smash:

it doesnt matter, whether she is biharan or pathan or punjabi from lahore or sindhi from larkhana. Every girl has it's own charm and way of enjoying the love. Its most probably you who got excited. ;)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I was told by a good poster that Sex trade is legal in India. The Local experience on the other hand was contrary to this fact.

Digging more on this issue and searching on net I stumbled upon a Law advice related forum participated by large number of legal experts and working lawyers.

I found Sex Trade regardless of one or two liberal clauses is through and through out made illegal by Law and enforcement, that is Police.

Lawyers who had dealt with such cases were unequivocally saying that its illegal and don't Fuck around. Police will use all the stringent clauses to fix the person and can catch whenever they want.

Paid Sex is illegal in India and I have said it so many times that it is national security threat.

It is high time that governments work on modalities of Law to make it more transparent and workable trade.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It is high time that governments work on modalities of Law to make it more transparent and workable trade.
Not possible because of two reasons

1. Society won't accept the tax coming from it.
2. Police incapable to limitize and control this business. More profit< more money, which means more flesh trade.

I'm sure RAW does it too, only Pakis will hardly ever reveal it too the public.
only if Ind does or they come to know

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles