ISI terrorist Mast Gul claims responsibility for Peshawar attack.

Poseidon

Country flag

With a TTP banner in the background, Hasaan was accompanied by Haroon Khan, alias Mast Gul, a leader of the Hezbul Mujahideen who had risen to fame following a gun battle with Indian security forces and his dramatic escape from Charrar-i-Sharif in India-held Kashmir in 1995. He hails from Sadda in Kurram tribal region.

He was given a hero's welcome by the Jamaat-i-Islami which showcased him at public meetings but later distanced itself from him after finding him to be violating the organisation's discipline.

The 47-year-old militant survived an ambush near Peshawar in August 2003 and little was known about his whereabouts since then.

Hasaan said he had tasked Mast Gul, whom he described as a militant "commander" for Peshawar, to carry out the attacks.

'TTP Peshawar chief' owns up to Tuesday's sectarian attack - DAWN.COM
This Major Mast Gul was the same fellow who was involved the Charar e Sharif seige in 1995 in Kashmir.
Atleast 27 militants & 2 Army men were killed in the clash.
But Mast Gul & his men were later given a safe message by GoI/J&K govt. because of the volatile situation & under the condition that they never return to Kashmir.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Good very good...

I am happy that he has attacked Pakistan and killed many of these rats, they all deserve it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles