ISI behind Kanpur train tragedy ?

Tarun Kumar

Jagdalpur is a maoist stronghold. 100% Maoists are behind this with backing of ISI

here2where

are paki trains even worth derailing in retaliation? the human mass inside the coaches are worthless anyway...

here2where

What kind of fucked up system, we have.
Exactly what every Trump-supporter has been asking.
I dont think our country has been as open as US or even Europe and look at the problems they have (islamic invasion, etc)

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
SSG is trained in these kinds of sabotage, this was told to me by an idiot who was serving in SSG ...in fb troll fest he even gave me current pics of jalandhar railway station of 1 hour before.....i took him lightly that time but i think ISI has developed a very strong network in our country

fb ID : Haider Alvi ....SSG ....has pics of him in combat environment.

If any RAW agent is watching this ,....get this bastard....

View attachment 13166

He could be a Paki loving Mullah from Kashmir. I have seen several such profiles of Kashmiri Muslaman who have Pak army in profiles.

While most of them opelenly support paki players in their profiles.

Tony HMG

Country flag
He could be a Paki loving Mullah from Kashmir. I have seen several such profiles of Kashmiri Muslaman who have Pak army in profiles.

While most of them opelenly support paki players in their profiles.
Money can get you everything in India.One should not forget the 93 blasts in Mumbai. The customs and police officers who cleared the rdx at raigad were Hindus. Politicians knew before hand this was gonna happen,they too were Hindus.

Bornubus

Money can get you everything in India.One should not forget the 93 blasts in Mumbai. The customs and police officers who cleared the rdx at raigad were Hindus. Politicians knew before hand this was gonna happen,they too were Hindus.

Jo Hindu sala Desh ka nahin hua vo apni Maa ka kya hoga. These are known as Harami Hindus paki lovers and soft terrorist.

At present Delhi, UP and and WB are ruled by these soft terrorist

lcafanboy

Country flag
Jo Hindu sala Desh ka nahin hua vo apni Maa ka kya hoga. These are known as Harami Hindus paki lovers and soft terrorist.

This is precisely the reason why Islamic zealots Harami Gazanavis and Ghauris were able to loot and kill hindus and Mogul Babur Dynasty rule, loot kill Hindus, and later Britishers were able to rule and loot India.

Old hindi saying "Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhahai" fits these bastards. These are Vibhishins of our society.

Bornubus

This is precisely the reason why Islamic zealots Harami Gazanavis and Ghauris were able to loot and kill hindus and Mogul Babur Dynasty rule, loot kill Hindus, and later Britishers were able to rule and loot India.

Old hindi saying "Ghar ka bhedi Lanka dhahai" fits these bastards. These are Vibhishins of our society.
Most of them are now exposed. Hindus will unite more in future because of the Donkey like Tamta and Khujlwal

Only real Hindus can lead Hindustan forward and attain the glory like the period before 800 AD

raja696

Which hindus you guys are talking about... or Lund chusnewAli. .. christislamists... or the races who forgot Buddhism and settled to marry there sisters?

Be specific

sukhish

once you start living with a wage of less then Rs 200 per day, all the desh bhakti and all that crap takes a very back seat.

sukhish

Most of them are now exposed. Hindus will unite more in future because of the Donkey like Tamta and Khujlwal

Only real Hindus can lead Hindustan forward and attain the glory like the period before 800 AD
Vibishans were created as a direct result inequality and cats isms that was escalated in the society as far long back. out side invasions just exposed the weakness from the inside. basically Bahamians thought that they could reap the benefits of cast ism slavery , but they never realized that outsiders can muddy that game.

I am otm shank

even if isi sabotaged the tracks or trains..negligence is the mostly the reason behind all these tragedies..living next to a psychotic salafist neighbor that hates and actively tries to destroy India. safety and security should be paramount when in such a situation and only indian politicians, bureaucrats and railroad management should be held accountable for this heinous , AVOIDABLE loss of life..

biswas_k11

Face to Face
Country flag
ROMA, i like to inform you that we always used to see that when there is rapid movements of militant outfits, they used to target INDIAN Railways. Basically, they are looking for fatal destructions and sabotage, blast on Railway Track at Dark night hrs is very easy.
I just want to tell you, forget ISI involvements and Militants involvements, only thinking about that, "LONG DISTANCE RAILWAY TRACK ARE COVERED BY TETRA NETWORKING SYSTEM".
How could it be possible for a deadly accident ? Because Railway Engine Drivers can monitor and control few kilometers of Railway Track from Driver Seat at Moving Loco-Engine.
If there is any difficulties in front track long away to cross then it shows error messages in Engine Software and then drivers of loco can take preventive measures.
But this is not happening, regular check up on long distance track are not properly handling and watched.
Railway Trackmans can move on track once in a month.
Now, if accident is took place it directly forwarded to sabotaged by ISI, militant outfits.
I am asking you where is weekly reports submitted on long distance track by Trackman and other Track investigation railway officers by using Railway Tracking Tralleys.
ROMA, INDIAN RAILWAY negligence is crossing limits and because of negligence, many fatal accidents taking places, causing heavy casualties, after taking extra safety preventive measures during purchasing Railway Tickets/Reservations etc.
Many Loco Diseal and Electric Engine are not working properly due to failures of software Networks, like, it can not covered,communicated Tetra Network during Travel Times.
This is actually that Loco Engine can run properly but are not able catched error signals during track disturbances. It is simply like, manually engine is working on track and negligence in Loco System Software which can provide rail track monitoring signals from far away and can be control by loco drivers.
The Loco Diseal and Electrical Engines must continued proper MAINTAINANCE AND CHECK UP, SERVICING everyday. It is very very important. thats all.

Bornubus

once you start living with a wage of less then Rs 200 per day, all the desh bhakti and all that crap takes a very back seat.
This is the most stupid argument I've heard on DFI.

You mean if anyone is poor then he will sell his mother for money. Because in my view Desh ki Dalali is same as Maa ki Dalali.

So if this is the case Pakis will easily find these Dalal in India because Millions of Indians lives @ 200 rs a day.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles