Is this a road of the Chinese??

Vaivhav Todi

I was spending some time on google maps and found this secretive road of the Chinese, very near to the Indian border in Lohit District. I hope the Indian Army knows that there is a road here, as far as it looks like to me.

This is the google link. google\ - Google Maps

Please give your opinion on what this might be.

lemontree

Professional
Difficult to say if it is a road. The road bend in the center is too steep to be a road, it looks more like a two-way mule track.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
You can confirm its a road used by people living in & out of indian border..Or else a PLA track...

Blackwater

it must be Chinese ,india ki aukat nahi ha road built karna waha par.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
it must be Chinese ,india ki aukat nahi ha road built karna waha par.
making such comments witout knowing any thing is not sensible thing.

Lohit River route is one of the ancient and open route of trade between India and Tibet. Indian first class road exists right upto the boder, Kibithu and meets the Tibet road.

It was a place of one of the fiercest battles between the Chinese and India in 1962.

Vaivhav Todi

I have been till Kibithu, and have to say that the army has maintained exceptional roads in the Lohit Valley.

The link looks like a secret or ancient trade route to me. And it is also very near to the golden triangle.

What worries me is that the army has a road till Kibithu but not till the road that is shown in the picture. While the Chins have a road till Kibithu and also the secret road as shown in the pic.

Hope that the army monitors this website and knows the existence of such a route.

Blackwater

Lohit River route is one of the ancient and open route of trade between India and Tibet. Indian first class road exists right upto the boder, Kibithu and meets the Tibet road.

It was a place of one of the fiercest battles between the Chinese and India in 1962.

who controls this place where this fiercest battle held ???

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I was spending some time on google maps and found this secretive road of the Chinese, very near to the Indian border in Lohit District. I hope the Indian Army knows that there is a road here, as far as it looks like to me.

This is the google link. google\ - Google Maps

Please give your opinion on what this might be.
it is chines, you can check this

google\ - Google Maps

this is on the left side of the link you have given. BTW i too some times check wikimapia for interesting sites.

Vaivhav Todi

Its sad.

Comparing the army presence on both the sides of the border near Kibithoo, all I can say is that India is lacking much behind, and ready to fall.

Guys do check the army presence of the Chinese on the other side of Kibithoo.

Blackwater

it is chines, you can check this

google\ - Google Maps

this is on the left side of the link you have given. BTW i too some times check wikimapia for interesting sites.
Its sad.

Comparing the army presence on both the sides of the border near Kibithoo, all I can say is that India is lacking much behind, and ready to fall.

Guys do check the army presence of the Chinese on the other side of Kibithoo.

@Bhadra hope u got sensible answer..

apni aukat ko identify karo first:pound::pound::pound:

ajay_ijn

Country flag
apni aukat ko identify karo first:pound::pound::pound:
there is nothing to personal here perhaps.
if its on the other side of border, there is no question of india building the road. if chinese have the so called "aukat", let them actually use the road to start another 62 war.
besides Indian Army has defensive strategy, building infrastructure will only make it easier for better opponent to cross into the other side.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Is that line as per Indian claims or Chinese. Google toes the Chinis dictat.
No, Google is neutral. It shows (1) McMahon Line as well as (2) Assam-Arunachal border as dotted lines, because both these lines are claimed as international border between India and PRC, by (1) India and (2) PRC, respectively.

What you are seeing here is the McMahon Line.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles