• Yes

Votes: 75 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 36.4%

• Total voters

indiatester

Country flag
Like above said Porki Nukes are just bluff

It is highly unlikely that they destroy two transports (Road or Rail) as AIR mode is always there in the time of War.

2.You are over estimating Oil,Of-course Oil is important but that doesn't mean we are BEGGING oil from the filthy Middle east countries,It's a simple buyer and seller relation and there are many sellers other than ME and they all know in few years oil will also COMPLETELY REPLACED BY other green energy sources (in 2025). :rofl:So, the prices won't increase.
Even if the pakis detonate a nuclear device underground, the pressure situation on India will change. I hope those calculations are done in the minds of our experts.

prohumanity

Country flag
90 percent of Paki economy is comprised of four major cities..Karach, Lahore, Islamabad and Peshawar. and these four areas contain about 60 percent of population of Paki. In war..lahore can be first target as it only 70 miles from border. Many Hundreds of Prithvi Misslies can be rained on Lahore simultaneously.
Next, Karachi can be decimated by Indian Naval Forces.
This all should be extremely rapidly giving a huge blow to Paki as any delay will allow Paki to fight back.
First blow to Paki must be devastating. So big and so fast that Paki totally stumbles and gets disoriented.
The other way is that of slow ,low grade war..thru precision surgical strikes, economical attacks and of course cyber warfare. Paki economy can slide into huge recession within months and they will have no choice but to
stop sponsoring terrorists.

Haldiram

Country flag
Like above said Porki Nukes are just bluff

It is highly unlikely that they destroy two transports (Road or Rail) as AIR mode is always there in the time of War.

2.You are over estimating Oil,Of-course Oil is important but that doesn't mean we are BEGGING oil from the filthy Middle east countries,It's a simple buyer and seller relation and there are many sellers other than ME and they all know in few years oil will also COMPLETELY REPLACED BY other green energy sources (in 2025). :rofl:So, the prices won't increase.
Out of the 100 billion $ investment made by Saudi yesterday, 45 billion $ will be spent on a Saudi refinery in Gujarat. They will supply their crude to this refinery and then sell refined oil from here. There is no way they will stop the supply of oil to India, otherwise their 45 billion $ refinery will just remain unproductive.

Plus, we have 5 strategic storage wells of oil in India to account for a short term shortage of oil whenever Saudi or India is blockaded from exchanging oil.

Initial pact with UAE company for strategic oil reserve at Padur

State-owned Indian Strategic Petroleum Reserve (ISPRL), which manages emergency oil reserves in the country, has already built 5.33 million tonnes of underground storage capacity at Visakhapatnam (1.33 million tonnes), Mangalore (1.5 million tonnes) and Padur (2.5 million tonnes), which can help meet around 9.5 days of the country’s oil needs.
It plans to build two new reserves, a 4-million tonne facility at Chandikhol in Odisha and an additional 2.5-million tonne facility at Padur.

The government is looking to partner private players to build the two facilities.

The current and proposed reserves can together provide about 21 days of emergency coverage

Last edited:

Narasimh

Country flag
India TV Rajat Sharma saying Army's Time table is ready.. Also goes to say, ops will be in J&K LOC region. Why are these guys divulging such info at all i don't understand.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Cut water? Do people think there is some kind of pipe and you can just turn of the valve? Inexpensive? Sure if $30-50 billion dollars is the definition of inexpensive...it certainly is passive because we will have to sit passively for the next 15 odd years for the ability to block water to be built up.
inexpensive in terms of limiting manpower losses or rather no manpower losses compared to a war situation with pak wherein thousands would die ..... so very inexpensive in fact as one jawan is worth at least a billion to me,....so if we lost one thousand (kargil was 4000 lost ??) so one thousand billion ? ..... of course you might disagree with my valuation and value jawan as 30 lakh rupees or whatever goi gives the suffering family.....i cant go along with that, ....so the cost of dams is thus relatively INEXPENSIVE !!!

and .... fyi modi's administration has already commenced with construction of dams in fact on all 6 rivers and not just the 3 eastern ones whose water is totally indias according to IWT, ....so the wait should hopefully be less than you anticipated .... of course if congress had done something earlier during their 6 decades of rule or dithering, then the ability to cut or divert water could actually have been an actual reality by now !!!

final point is that we give our beloved china 60 billion usd in trade surplus ANNUALLY !!! @#$&&/=_$ ....so YES !! i therefore say its a RELATIVELY inexpensive solution even money wise
@Indx TechStyle @aditya10r

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles