Is it time India goes to war with Pak?

• Yes

Votes: 75 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 36.4%

• Total voters

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
yes It shud be a war to finish not a stalemate.... How do u plan to wipe out one Pakistan airbase with some AWA& C and few F16.
I have faith in my army and I know they are not the cowards. It has to be a military action and if that is done by army ITS WAR.
Simply by air strike. .....................

porky_kicker

Country flag
Why has it been stopped and no other force raised to replace TSD? Who is the calling the shots
I won't comment on this perse.

Anyways
After a organisation is exposed it is a standard procedure to dismantle it atleast in public view.

Burnt agents r made to play the roles of being sidelined or being alienated ( a cover story ) in order to protect them in their public life after their identities and roles have been exposed.

Last edited:

hammer head

Country flag
what's the point in attacking porkistan ?

kashmiri youth is the one which has gone out of control, give them bamboo......they are the ones getting used as cannon fodder
Problem in Kashmir is of ISLAMIC RADICALIZATION, You need to bleed THE GHQ Bosses. And be rest assured all will fall in line. As for Bamboo it is being served in plenty.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Problem in Kashmir is of ISLAMIC RADICALIZATION, You need to bleed THE GHQ Bosses. And be rest assured all will fall in line. As for Bamboo it is being served in plenty.
You hit the bullseye sir. But what is being done about GHQ? IA’s action so far are kashmir-centric. We need to publicize our actions on LoC.

Vishwamitra

Country flag
I have said it before and i am saying it again as a god fear-ing brahmin, only Kshatriyas should rule as god have given them divine right to rule.

Indians or chinese like any other Asian society are not made for democracy, we need a strong leader to unite our people and lead our civilization.

Since fall of Pratihara kshatriyas in 11th century who called thememeslves Kings of Kings of Bharatvarsha we never saw peace till Another kshatriya dynesty of bhosle (a tribe of Sisodiya kshatriya) came to power and united us for self rule.

After Sisodiyas fall we were slaves till 47. Unless another kshatriya dynesty will come forward to lead us again into golden age we will keep being a society of Weak people.

In my humble opinion we must restore monarcy of Bharatvarsh and either sisodiya or Pratiharas should lead us with a parliament.

A constitution monarchy is a way to go, with king having absolute power in the end.

Advaidhya Tiwari

I have said it before and i am saying it again as a god fear-ing brahmin, only Kshatriyas should rule as god have given them divine right to rule.

Indians or chinese like any other Asian society are not made for democracy, we need a strong leader to unite our people and lead our civilization.

Since fall of Pratihara kshatriyas in 11th century who called thememeslves Kings of Kings of Bharatvarsha we never saw peace till Another kshatriya dynesty of bhosle (a tribe of Sisodiya kshatriya) came to power and united us for self rule.

After Sisodiyas fall we were slaves till 47. Unless another kshatriya dynesty will come forward to lead us again into golden age we will keep being a society of Weak people.

In my humble opinion we must restore monarcy of Bharatvarsh and either sisodiya or Pratiharas should lead us with a parliament.

A constitution monarchy is a way to go, with king having absolute power in the end.
Nonsense. There can never be heredity in governance. People are not necessarily born with the quality of their parents to make them rightful successors.

Society must be divided in non hereditary Varna system where every child is categorised as Brahman, Kshatriya or any else by his virtues and choice. The democracy must be based on Islam/Christianity style weekly attendance held by Brahmans while the rulers are selected from army brass while the advisor must be Brahmans

Sikhbrah

Country flag
Nonsense. There can never be heredity in governance. People are not necessarily born with the quality of their parents to make them rightful successors.

Society must be divided in non hereditary Varna system where every child is categorised as Brahman, Kshatriya or any else by his virtues and choice. The democracy must be based on Islam/Christianity style weekly attendance held by Brahmans while the rulers are selected from army brass while the advisor must be Brahmans
The concept of Varna system is right - but it should be non heredity merit based system eg. Becoming a Kshatriya once you have proven your worth.

Indibomber

I won't comment on this perse.

Anyways
After a organisation is exposed it is a standard procedure to dismantle it atleast in public view.

Burnt agents r made to play the roles of being sidelined or being alienated ( a cover story ) in order to protect them in their public life after their identities and roles have been exposed.
That’s what I thought but somehow the comments appeared to say otherwise hence my question.

vayuu1

Country flag
Hi guys coming after long time, I think using drone to nullify hvt is probably the best option right now plus activating the intelligence to do the tandav in this mother fucking land, enough of this peace bullshyte
Ab yachna nhi runn hoga inki g...an main humara lu.. N hoga.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

Brood Father

Country flag
War is not an option the payment is still due... Don't know the means and place but I need revenge
I need to see Pakistani cries and tears. Only the coffins on the other side and the cries of widows on the other side shall bring justice

Advaidhya Tiwari

The concept of Varna system is right - but it should be non heredity merit based system eg. Becoming a Kshatriya once you have proven your worth.
Yes, the Varna system was merit based. Then due to degradation, it became hereditary caste system

Hi guys coming after long time, I think using drone to nullify hvt is probably the best option right now plus activating the intelligence to do the tandav in this mother fucking land, enough of this peace bullshyte
Ab yachna nhi runn hoga inki g...an main humara lu.. N hoga.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Drones are not viable. They are slow and can be shot down easily by WW2 era AAA guns.

DocK

Country flag
I have been a reader but never a participant. For what it's worth these are my opinion.

1 If your irritating troublesome neighbor suddenly calls you for a fight, Don't Go. He is prepared while you are not.
With election fever in India, enemy wants you to send an SS2 team. So they can be hanged in full international media. Remember Saudi prince is visiting there then here, Kulbhushan Jadhav case coming up in 1 month, paki extreme lack of resources and nobody to blame.
2. War as declared will drain not just our forex but also our International Credit Rating. Their is already down the drain with little hope of recovery
3. Massive casualties is part of war but that is immaterial to Jernails whose children are in US or UK

I believe the best response will be to first force all major powers except the Chinese possibly to show support to us and isolate Pak. Then enact a Terror Protection Action for world peace. Meaning any ship any container leaving Pakistan will be broken open on high sea to PREVENT TERROR escaping into world. Textile products be TORN OPEN, Spices Smashed Open, Handicrafts bayonetted and in general destruction of all Paki export to ensure WORLD PEACE. Also use Afghan and Irani Airspace to force land all PIA aircraft and strip search ALL, for World Peace. All ships entering Pak be for possible TERROR INFRASTRUCTURE and all chips, electronics destroyed for Safety.

Also declare amnesty to all who have killed Pak Army High ranking Officers. Put out hit jobs on US UK settled Children and family of Jernails.

Pak is run by their ARMY top brass, so if there are to be coffins they must come from those houses. Any other house and they will be irrelevant to NATIONAL CAUSE.

prohumanity

Country flag
Whenever we talk about matching force and have superiority over enemy...we say..Enemy has F16 so we should
have MIG21 or 27 or 29....enemy has certain type of tanks..we should have same or better tanks.(T90 or so)
BUT when the enemy has terrorist,suicide bombers ,no body ever uses the same rule..that is ..we should have equal or more deadly suicide bombers....If India can duplicate such terror attacks by its own suicide attacks on Pakistani soil...the GAME of using terrorism against India will immediately come to a screaching halt. This is the most effective action but is not suitable one.
The above option is off limit for a democratic, civil nation like India.
So what are the other options...attack Paki economically, keep them awake all night for years by keep poking them all along the border...use every tactics to weaken them so countries who finance Paki understand that its a losing business. Ensuring Slow motion downfall of Paki is a truly viable option.
If 7 million Israelis can defeat terrorists ..why 1300 million Indians can not ? Worst case scenario; out of 1300 million .Indians .only 10 thousand suicide bombers will decimate Paki. I am not advocating this at this time..so I am saying in worst case ..if everything else ..all other options.. fail.!

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Whenever we talk about matching force and have superiority over enemy...we say..Enemy has F16 so we should
have MIG21 or 27 or 29....enemy has certain type of tanks..we should have same or better tanks.(T90 or so)
BUT when the enemy has terrorist,suicide bombers ,no body ever uses the same rule..that is ..we should have equal or more deadly suicide bombers....If India can duplicate such terror attacks by its own suicide attacks on Pakistani soil...the GAME of using terrorism against India will immediately come to a screaching halt. This is the most effective action but is not suitable one.
The above option is off limit for a democratic, civil nation like India.
So what are the other options...attack Paki economically, keep them awake all night for years by keep poking them all along the border...use every tactics to weaken them so countries who finance Paki understand that its a losing business. Ensuring Slow motion downfall of Paki is a truly viable option.
If 7 million Israelis can defeat terrorists ..why 1300 million Indians can not ? Worst case scenario; out of 1300 million .Indians .only 10 thousand suicide bombers will decimate Paki. I am not advocating this at this time..so I am saying in worst case ..if everything else ..all other options.. fail.!
Here is our robotic suicide bomber!

IBSA

Country flag
Firstly 20 Iranian Revolutionary Guards are killed in Balochistan. Few days later, 40 Jawans are killed in Kashmir. Both attacks were made through the same way: throwing a bombcar against a military bus. This can not to be coincidence. I think the same forces are behind both attacks. So India and Iran should retaliate against Paki in a joint action.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles