Is Iran Invasion coming !

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I apready discussed this issue several months in one of the threads here. The US did not help or unable Israel to acquire nukes. The historical data was discussed in several batches of investigative report by Hareetz citing declassified US and Israeli documents from the 1960s.

Okay, there's no point in taking this up further. Instead of trying to learn about something, you would rather read ISRAELI sources about an issue that puts Israel in a bad light. Someone who doesn't actually want to learn the facts, and instead looks for whatever information validates his worldview can't be helped.

The US armed Israel with nukes. By virtue of this, they have no grounds to oppose Iran, or any other country for that matter, from obtaining nukes.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Americans and Europeans wont allow defeat of Israel. Doing so would mean the end of Xtianity and would erase all of their cultural history as history of their God resides in there.
As far as Iran is concerned, it remains the last Shia country to be invaded after Syria and Iraq and the leader of Shia crescent.
It will be interesting to see if Amrika invades Iran on this WMD bullshit again or whether their next conflict is with China or Russia.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Okay, there's no point in taking this up further. Instead of trying to learn about something, you would rather read ISRAELI sources about an issue that puts Israel in a bad light. Someone who doesn't actually want to learn the facts, and instead looks for whatever information validates his worldview can't be helped.

The US armed Israel with nukes. By virtue of this, they have no grounds to oppose Iran, or any other country for that matter, from obtaining nukes.
Just fast read these investigative reports from a very well respected and mainstream Israely news publication.

You don't have to psychoanalyze my biasis since I did not write nor have I any role in these reports.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
From all available sources, it appears that:

1. Israeli nuclear weapons program was concieved by Ben Grurion as the ultimate security for the continued existence of the state of Israel (US-American relations were not yet as ironcled then as it is now;

2. Israel asked France to help it develop its nuclear program and build its most important hardware, Dimona nuclear power plant;

3. Israel also assembled a formidable team of Jewish nuclear scientists from inside Israel and outside (some from US);

4. Israel sourced its uranium supplies from Argentina.

5. The US tried but failed to stop Israrl's nuclear program. What followed was an agreement that Israel should not flaunt its nukes so as not yo trigger a crazy arms race in the ME, the present policy of strategic ambiguity.

If anything, Israel will get what it wants one way or another. And this push-pull Israel-US dynamic is alive until now.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Just fast read these investigative reports from a very well respected and mainstream Israely news publication.

You don't have to psychoanalyze my biasis since I did not write nor have I any role in these reports.
Oh yeah, very well respected indeed:pound::pound: The paper that says India is equivalent to 1930s Nazi Germany is something I would definitely consider a reliable source.

Plus, the information provided in those was already selective and full of strawmans. No big surprise there.

It's quite clear. No one can be so naive as to read Israeli sources about something that would put Israel in a bad light and not corroborate the information. Same with reading Chinese sources about an incident that is embarrassing to China and not corroborate it with other sources. Same goes for every single country, but more so for those that continually lie.

The only reason one would do so is not because he actually wants to find out the truth, but because he has a certain worldview and belief in his mind. Whatever goes contrary to it he discards, ignores or straight up refuses to consider. Anything that confirms his beliefs, he accepts as the Gospel truth.

Like I said, no point in taking this further when you have made up your mind and are dead set in your worldview and would never even consider reading sources that go contrary to your point of view.

One final thing has to be said: The proficiency that the Americans and their lackeys have at lying is remarkable. Usually they count on the stupidity of their opponents. When that doesn't work, they either play stupid, quote things that relates to completely different matters, or just pretend that they don't know what you are talking about.

Hard to say what is more remarkable. Their passion at killing millions to serve their interests or their characteristic excellence at lying.

Anything that happens to them is a tragedy, when millions of civilians or babies of the other side die, it's, "They were all jihadis, those kids! They deserved to die, good riddance!".

When it comes to illegally provide nukes, Military equipment and aid to one of their allies, it's okay. When it comes to illegally invading other countries, killing their people and stop them from obtaining nukes that they provide to their allies, that's somehow "actions to ensure peace".

When it comes to helping dictators and mass-murderers that are there allies, it's strategy. When it comes to sanctioning people already suffering under violent regimes, that's somehow okay as well.

The Americans and their lackeys can very well justify anything under the sun to serve their interests, from lying to mass-murder.

Only serves to show that America and its allies must be opposed at every step. After all, it's rightly said:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Oh yeah, very well respected indeed:pound::pound: The paper that says India is equivalent to 1930s Nazi Germany is something I would definitely consider a reliable source.

Plus, the information provided in those was already selective and full of strawmans. No big surprise there.

It's quite clear. No one can be so naive as to read Israeli sources about something that would put Israel in a bad light and not corroborate the information. Same with reading Chinese sources about an incident that is embarrassing to China and not corroborate it with other sources. Same goes for every single country, but more so for those that continually lie.

The only reason one would do so is not because he actually wants to find out the truth, but because he has a certain worldview and belief in his mind. Whatever goes contrary to it he discards, ignores or straight up refuses to consider. Anything that confirms his beliefs, he accepts as the Gospel truth.

Like I said, no point in taking this further when you have made up your mind and are dead set in your worldview and would never even consider reading sources that go contrary to your point of view.

One final thing has to be said: The proficiency that the Americans and their lackeys have lying is remarkable. Usually they count on the stupidity of their opponents. When that doesn't work, they either play stupid, quote things that relates to completely different matters, or just pretend that they don't know what you are talking about.

Hard to say what is more remarkable. Their passion at killing millions to serve their interests or their characteristic excellence at lying.

Anything that happens to them is a tragedy, when millions of civilians or babies of the other side die, it's, "They were all jihadis, those kids! They deserved to die, good riddance!".

When it comes to illegally provide nukes, Military equipment and aid to one of their allies, it's okay. When it comes to illegally invading other countries, killing their people and stop them from obtaining nukes that they provide to their allies, that's somehow "actions to ensure peace".

When it comes to helping dictators and mass-murderers that are there allies, it's strategy. When it comes to sanctioning people already suffering under violent regimes, that's somehow okay as well.

The Americans and their lackeys can very well justify anything under the sun to serve their interests, from lying to mass-murder.

Only serves to show that America and its allies must be opposed at every step. After all, it's rightly said:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

Okay...

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Peres Biography: Israel, France Had Secret Pact to Produce Nuclear Weapons together
Secret agreement signed in 1957, but France later scrapped deal due to heavy U.S. pressure.

Israel and France once made a secret deal to produce a nuclear bomb together, according to a new biography by Vice Premier Shimon Perez.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The French connection...

So the Israelis turned to France, which was much further along on its own nuclear program, and in 1957 secretly agreed to help install a plutonium-based facility in the small Israeli city of Dimona. Why France did this is not settled history. French foreign policy at the time was assiduously independent from, and standoffish toward, the United States and United Kingdom; perhaps this was one of France's many steps meant to reclaim great power status. A year earlier, Israel had assisted France and the United Kingdom in launching a disastrous invasion of Egypt that became known as the "Suez Crisis"; French leaders may have felt that they owed Israel. Whatever France's reason, both countries kept it a secret from the United States.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And if my memory serves me right tge French also help Iraq in its budding nuclear program...

Waanar

Country flag
Biden says US would use military force against Iran as a 'last resort' to prevent it from developing a nuclear weapon

US and Iran are bound to clash. No two ways about it.
Iran's national goal is now nuclear capability. It's not going to stop till it is forced, sanctions be damned. Biden is probably the only president which Iran feels is stupid enough to be armtwisted into accepting a nuclear Iran.

With Israel now allying with and falling in Saudi Arabia's camp (holy fuck, what a time we live in), you can be sure US will be given a synchronised call to arms by it's two key allies in the ME, should Iran develop nukes.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
US and Iran are bound to clash. No two ways about it.
Iran's national goal is now nuclear capability. It's not going to stop till it is forced, sanctions be damned. Biden is probably the only president which Iran feels is stupid enough to be armtwisted into accepting a nuclear Iran.

With Israel now allying with and falling in Saudi Arabia's camp (holy fuck, what a time we live in), you can be sure US will be given a synchronised call to arms by it's two key allies in the ME, should Iran develop nukes.
If that happens USA ll have another client state in middle east and our way to central ASIA will be whims of usa , and russian oil is forever closed .

Waanar

Country flag
If that happens USA ll have another client state in middle east and our way to central ASIA will be whims of usa , and russian oil is forever closed .
That's assuming US will have a victory.

Attacking Iran will be a watershed moment for the US, much like the attempt by the Brits and French to secure the Suez Canal from Egypt.

It'll only throw the ME into deeper chaos as Iran will activate all it's assets around and inside Saudi and Israel. US won't have an easy victory in Iran if at all.
It'll be at best pyrrhic and at worst, a humiliating stalemate.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag

Attacking Iran will be a watershed moment for the US, much like the attempt by the Brits and French to secure the Suez Canal from Egypt.

It'll only throw the ME into deeper chaos as Iran will activate all it's assets around and inside Saudi and Israel. US won't have an easy victory in Iran if at all.
Yeah lots of resource ll be needed to subjugate Iran . Iran ll be strongest adversary after vietnam war . And Russia can directly send indirect support through caspian .

Jimih

Country flag
Israel doesn't want a nuclear Iran, they are very clear about this.

Jimih

Country flag

Will not be easy for Unkil Sam, Iran will block the Strait of Hormuz in an event of war and a 'chain reaction' will start from there.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Why do you think I want it to happen? :truestory:

A US Iran entanglement would be incredibly positive for India in the long term.
Indian economy and world economy ll be crushed 😅 .. How is that positive for india if hormuz is blocked . USA can produce its own oil if they want to . China is connected to Russia and a major percentage of oil can be replaced , though they ll also face a lot of heat . I see a bleak scenario for india .

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles