Is Iran Invasion coming !

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Why yes, they do care.
They may not care about Afghanistan but they do care about the Central Asian region. It's never about Taliban or ISIS or Al Qaeda. Those are just the lubricants for the thrust of the US Military into the region.
It's about influence.
With Iran ramping up it's nuclear efforts, I reckon US will find another bottle of lube lying around by 2026 or later. Israelis will also find an incredible boost in ME if Iran is knocked out of the equation in Gaza, West Bank and Lebanon. Egypt already pledged neutrality for Sinai after Yom Kippur War and Jordan has always been reluctant to fight Israel. Let's not even think Syria factors in. (I mention this because the Jewish lobby in America is very strong, deeply entrenched and fkin badass.)
Lots of factors at play here but if US can take Iran, it'll have a very strong influence in the Central Asian region, notwithstanding the decay in economy.
There are cooler heads in Saudi Arabia than in Iran in the establishment, that's the level of radicalisation among the authorities.
Civilians are liberal but the authority is a stark contrast in Iran. It's rather unimaginable for MBS to order a nuke on another nation but (Won't consider Raisi because he's rather new) Khomeini totally would've nuked someone if he could.

No one wants a 9th nuclear nation. Especially an Islamic one.
Iran isn't Afghanistan or even Iraq. If US decides to really try a military option in Iran, they will burn their hands worse than ever.

In fact, Khomeinis in Iran can't be happier about that. The Iranians are gradually getting antsy against the Islamic rule and the cracks are getting bigger. Nothing can seal those cracks faster than an invasion by kafir shaitans of the fatherland.

US can bomb many of the infra in Iran to smithereens, but they would have to be really really stupid to put boots on the ground. Also, I don't expect Russia to keep quiet in such case either. Russia didn't allow Syria to fall. So if anyone thinks it will allow Iran to fall and leave its own future in risk by giving complete control over global oil resources to the western powers, he is mistaken.

Also, in current day, US has just lost its respect and I will be surprised if any positive response would come from people in USA regarding another military intervention. The radical left and most of the young dumb voters of DNC are completely against USA's military intervention anywhere in the world and they want the trillions paid to the war efforts to be diverted back to lessening their own college loan burden, pay for universal medicare, pay for migrants and what not. The humongous expense of invasion of Iran could never be justified with anything as Iran simply isn't making any big waves that can justify the invasion. Most of the 'intelligence' can be argued as fictitious just as chemical weapon of Iraq.

Also, I don't see senile Biden's whole group has the balls to take on a project as big as Iran.

So, I don't see Iran invasion in cards anytime soon.

Jimih

Country flag
Iran army is not better than Iraq army
With
Slightly advanced Air defense and Artillery
There weaknesses is There Negligent Airforce.

But potent Ballastic arsenal.

It will hardly take US to acheive Air supremacy within few hours of Fight

After that it will be more fire and fury like Iraq

But casualties might go up in this on.ground

Unlike Iraq Iranians army is not corrupt
They will fight to death.

Ultimately Became bloody enough to US to reconsider currently seeing the Wokism is prevalent in there Civil Administration.

After Defeating Iran

Us Casualties can go up to 10000-15000 thousands
In coming weeks or months to sustain Country like Iran.
Iran is not a plain and desert area like Iraq, it is mountainous. Good luck to US holding forces their.

Telling Iraq army is better than Iran army is a complete understatement and a joke.

In an event of war Iran will blast missiles on all the NATO milltary bases present in the ME. Iran will unleash all its proxies on Gulf states and more.

US will not want its prime ally Israel to be put in a harms way, yes Iran will also target Israel.

US doing Iraq like operation in Iran is not going to happen. I have wargamed all the scenarios even US know this that the Conventional warfare will not work against Iran.

Waanar

Country flag
Iran isn't Afghanistan or even Iraq. If US decides to really try a military option in Iran, they will burn their hands worse than ever.

In fact, Khomeinis in Iran can't be happier about that. The Iranians are gradually getting antsy against the Islamic rule and the cracks are getting bigger. Nothing can seal those cracks faster than an invasion by kafir shaitans of the fatherland.

US can bomb many of the infra in Iran to smithereens, but they would have to be really really stupid to put boots on the ground. Also, I don't expect Russia to keep quiet in such case either. Russia didn't allow Syria to fall. So if anyone thinks it will allow Iran to fall and leave its own future in risk by giving complete control over global oil resources to the western powers, he is mistaken.

Also, in current day, US has just lost its respect and I will be surprised if any positive response would come from people in USA regarding another military intervention. The radical left and most of the young dumb voters of DNC are completely against USA's military intervention anywhere in the world and they want the trillions paid to the war efforts to be diverted back to lessening their own college loan burden, pay for universal medicare, pay for migrants and what not. The humongous expense of invasion of Iran could never be justified with anything as Iran simply isn't making any big waves that can justify the invasion. Most of the 'intelligence' can be argued as fictitious just as chemical weapon of Iraq.

Also, I don't see senile Biden's whole group has the balls to take on a project as big as Iran.

I agree they won't invade when the society's fragmentation is incomplete.

They WILL invade if there's a popular uprising by the public in the initialisation of which US and Israel may or may not have a hand.

Don't ignore the nuclear factor. Iran can't be allowed to go nuclear, no matter what. This is something I totally believe in even if I don't like USA's warring nature.
In fact, warring with Iran to stop it is a much more honest and justified war than any the US has engaged in, in the past.
Definitely more justified than Iraq's invasion.

WARREN SS

Country flag
First of all why US will engage with Iran?

Unless you are a warmonger you dont have to attack any country.

Again you are talking in a conventional approach by drinking American KoolAid.
Well we are talking Hypothetical scenario here
like Next indian Pakistan war

Infact we Created a Scenario in DFI
and done Hypothetical Simulation
Of Pakistan invasion.

I am taking rational Approach here
There is nothing to do with US cool Aid

Do the Rational analysis of All Military resources
And Military equipment and Logistics
US armed forces had in its arsenal.

Imagine yourself as Commander of the forces
You will get what iam talking about

Jimih

Country flag
Well we are talking Hypothetical scenario here
like Next indian Pakistan war

Infact we Created a Scenario in DFI
and done Hypothetical Simulation
Of Pakistan invasion.

I am taking rational Approach here
There is nothing to do with US cool Aid

Do the Rational analysis of All Military resources
And Military equipment and Logistics
US armed forces had in its arsenal.

Imagine yourself as Commander of the forces
You will get what iam talking about
All the rational analysis will go out of the window once the first blow has been delivered.

All the approaches you mentioned looks good on paper only, there will be ever evolving scenarios once the war starts.

Iran is too large for any invasion, just look at the map it has got strategic depths.

You talk about air assaults and dont consider the fact that how US will hold ground in such a large landmass of a nation. For that you will need ground forces and which you negated in your analysis.

Iran project will be too costly for US and its allies. I dont think Woke USA has the wherewithal to wage war against any nation states in the present day. The rot has started within the military, they are filling their military ranks with snowflakes and SJWs who will be aversed in CRT and Gender equality.

USA will have first to deal with their own Civil War that is coming in near future. The civil society is divided beyond repair.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

We should not let Iran fall either.

Iran is one of those Islamic countries that has acted the least against us.
We should gradually open up to them and collaborate in both military and non military sectors.

WARREN SS

Country flag
All the rational analysis will go out of the window once the first blow has been delivered.

All the approaches you mentioned looks good on paper only, there will be ever evolving scenarios once the war starts.

Iran is too large for any invasion, just look at the map it has got strategic depths.

You talk about air assaults and dont consider the fact that how US will hold ground in such a large landmass of a nation. For that you will need ground forces and which you negated in your analysis.

Iran project will be too costly for US and its allies. I dont think Woke USA has the wherewithal to wage war against any nation states in the present day. The rot has started within the military, they are filling their military ranks with snowflakes and SJWs who will be aversed in CRT and Gender equality.

USA will have first to deal with their own Civil War that is coming in near future. The civil society is divided beyond repair.
US has better trained and Most technologically sophisticated fighting force on the planet.

Pentagon plans for all scenarios in War and what can go wrong And any eventuality to deter it.

If US military l cannot do it no other country on the earth can (In terms of military operations)

Let's take India- Pakistan scenarios
Pakistan is even more harder target than Iran and militarly more advance and better equipped.

In that scenario you are saying
A Nation which is 10 times stronger that india in terms of military operations and equipment cannot Conventionally outmatch a nation weaker than Pakistan.

All Military planners do cost analysis Specially US
Security establishment
They will minimize the worse outcome

While other nations like China who only think to
Invade smaller nations like Tiawan

US already invaded two nations
And controlled it Until its objectives not met.

All wargames are Hypothetical Simulation and scenarios
US of 2003 is different from 2021
They literally have Drone army now.

Moving out geopolitics
Comparing Iran with US military
Isn't even a competition

Iran will not even stand change against
Pakistan army If they ever faced militarly
Let alone US

Jimih

Country flag
US has better trained and Most technologically sophisticated fighting force on the planet.

Pentagon plans for all scenarios in War and what can go wrong And any eventuality to deter it.

If US military l cannot do it no other country on the earth can (In terms of military operations)

Let's take India- Pakistan scenarios
Pakistan is even more harder target than Iran and militarly more advance and better equipped.

In that scenario you are saying
A Nation which is 10 times stronger that india in terms of military operations and equipment cannot Conventionally outmatch a nation weaker than Pakistan.

All Military planners do cost analysis Specially US
Security establishment
They will minimize the worse outcome

While other nations like China who only think to
Invade smaller nations like Tiawan

US already invaded two nations
And controlled it Until its objectives not met.

All wargames are Hypothetical Simulation and scenarios
US of 2003 is different from 2021
They literally have Drone army now.

Moving out geopolitics
Comparing Iran with US military
Isn't even a competition

Iran will not even stand change against
Pakistan army If they ever faced militarly
Let alone US
Carry on kool aid drinking fanboy.

You still didnt replied what valid and moral reasons will US have to attack Iran?

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I agree they won't invade when the society's fragmentation is incomplete.

They WILL invade if there's a popular uprising by the public in the initialisation of which US and Israel may or may not have a hand.

Don't ignore the nuclear factor. Iran can't be allowed to go nuclear, no matter what. This is something I totally believe in even if I don't like USA's warring nature.
In fact, warring with Iran to stop it is a much more honest and justified war than any the US has engaged in, in the past.
Definitely more justified than Iraq's invasion.
But you see, the very reason Iran is even progressing towards nuclear capability is because of Israel. The only reason tensions exist between USA and Iran and the reason Iran is developing nuclear weapons is because Israel has already got those. And they already know that USA will break every law in the book to side with Israel against them, like they did with Iraq.

For example, look at this:

1630138822810.png

What is this? This is CIA redacting US nuclear materials theft from Israel spymaster Rafael "Rafi" Eitan’s released profile.

All this goes back to the time President Richard Nixon first promised Israeli Prime Minster Golda Meier never to publicly discuss Israel’s nuclear weapons. What happened though put a wrench in those plans.

US Senators Stuart Symington and John Glenn (both of whom were actually knowledgeable and competent; Symington had served as Secretary of the Air Force and was a respected Senator on Foreign Policy issues while John Glenn was the first American to orbit the Earth) learned that Israel (with help from some proxies in the US) in the 1960s diverted enough US weapons grade uranium from the government contractor NUMEC to build a dozen bombs.

Outraged that nothing was being done about it, the senators complicated presidential "strategic ambiguity" by amending US foreign assistance laws to stop aid to nuclear weapons countries that were not signatories to the treaty on the non-proliferation of nuclear weapons.

Israel and its US surrogates and lobbyists responded by lobbying incoming presidencies to ignore the law and commit in writing to upholding nuclear ambiguity. In 2012 the Obama administration passed a gag regulation forbidding any US federal agency employee or contractor from discussing Israel’s nuclear weapons.

The regulation severely restricts agency responses to Freedom of Information Act requests about Israel’s nuclear weapons activities. For example, Israeli spymaster Rafel "Rafi" Eitan’s covert operations team infiltrated the NUMEC facility in 1968, the year of some of its most stunning losses. In closed briefings to top agency officials, CIA has never wavered in its conclusion that Israel – with the help of chemist Zalman Shapiro who ran the plant – diverted material to fuel Israel’s nuclear weapons development.

After Eitan died in March of 2019, a great deal of formerly classified information about his exploits against America, which included running Jonathan Pollard, should have become available since privacy claims no longer prevailed. Why is such information continuing to receive protection? If multiple US government agencies reveal that the US has long known Israel has a nuclear weapons program, it raises uncomfortable questions about amount of foreign aid illegally delivered to Israel.

Since Symington and Glenn became law, the US has transferred nearly a quarter of a trillion dollars in publicly known foreign assistance to Israel, and additional billions in covert assistance.

One of the principal tasks of Israel’s US lobby is delivering enough campaign contributions to US politicians that upholding the law remains unthinkable. This has been a winning strategy but also makes the power of Israel’s lobbyists in the US increasingly visible and the subject of scorn and derision. However, not even the continually lobby-maligned members of the squad have dared to uphold Symington & Glenn to block US aid to Israel, which they could easily do.

Meanwhile, Israel and its lobbyists have continued to feed Americans a rich platter of justifications for invading Iran on the excuse that it is on the verge of introducing the very weapons to the Middle East that Israel itself deployed long ago!

So, consider Iran's position for a minute:

Here is the USA, which has the strongest military in the world, allowing Iran's sworn enemy to

-steal nuclear materials from the US.
-kill their own soldiers and then get away with it (USS Liberty).
-Weapons are sold to Israel at steeply discounted "prices."
-The US stores in Israel "its own" military ammo and fuel and spare parts, which is available to Israel. Thus, Israel's fuel and ammo and spare parts reserves are entirely paid for by the US; this amounts to billions of dollars, a huge benefit.

-Aid is given as a cash grant long before it is spent, so they get the interest on it too.
-They get huge tax breaks, on customs duties and on income tax shelters. For example, Americans don't pay income tax for working in Israel, when they do for working in all other countries.

-They get loan guarantees, so they can do private borrowing at steeply discounted rates, the risk being carried by the American taxpayer.

-They get trade advantages from the customs regulations on foreign countries too, as Egypt gets to export to America duty free only when it includes 10% Israeli content.

-Aid to Israel is hidden all through the budget and in the terms of every deal.

AND ALL OF IT is ILLEGAL under the Symington Amendment!

Plus, when you take into account the Samson Option. Israel's "We go down, we take all of you with us" policy. Their nukes are not aimed just towards Iran or Mecca or those places. EVERY EUROPEAN CAPITAL is a target. Paris, London, Berlin and so on. If all the Western countries refuse to help Israel in a war, and it is about to lose, it will exercise the Samson option and blow up all those countries. Nuclear blackmail; to ensure that the West always supports Israel no matter what.

If you are the leader of Iran and you see all this, what would you do other than try to go nuclear yourself?

WARREN SS

Country flag

You still have not reply what valid and moral reasons will US have to attack Iran?
Do you understand 🤔 how military Wargames simulated
All are Hypothetical
Like Indo pak war
Or Indo China war
Or matter of the fact any War
All are Simulation

First you assumed that how invasion of Iran
Is will costly for Amercans Conventionally
Without explaining it in a structured rational way.

Iran which doesn't even have a credible airforce
Even Iraq has better airforce than Iran in terms
Of Aircraft quality.

Then you talk about ballistic missiles
Without doing cost analysis that it's
Monetary costly to maintain large stock of ballistic missiles
Even for India which has 5 times more Defense budget than Iran or for China
Which hardly have 800-1000 ballistic missiles in Gross.

You used term like "I have wargamed"which was your opnion written over it.
Literally putting yourself above all the Military think tanks and Security analysts in Pentagon
Who has Billions of $ of funding in their disposal and experts in there field for decades.

And Literally making a personal attack
Without any rational analysis.

All wars were Hypothetical at some point and all Military operations has Attribution ratio attached to it.

But still Countries go for it.

another_armchair

Country flag
All are Hypothetical
Like Indo pak war
Or Indo China war
All are Simulation

First you assumed than how invasion of Iran
Is will costly for Ametiacans Conventionally
Without explaining it.

Of Aircraft quality.

Literally putting yourself above all the Military think tanks and Security analysts in Pentagon
Who has Billions of $ of funding in their disposal and experts in there field for decades.

All wars were Hypothetical at some point and all Military operations has Attribution ratio attached to it.

You are forgetting Iran has a lot of very powerful friends and other than creating social strife, displacing citizens and creating a monster named ISIS, the West couldn't do shit in Syria which is considered its backyard.

Worse, the people they armed and created to topple Assad decided to take a shot at Iraq instead and were very very successful turning into a nightmare for US and its allies. Turkey milked them to the max.

The world will look away if US and its allies decide to make Iran Nuke-Nude but an invasion or forcing a regime change will come with enormous costs that US and its allies, including Israel simply cannot afford.
Iranians tried it a few years ago and were shot in the head instead. There is very little motivation or support for them to even attempt something that folks in Hong Kong tried after instigation by the West.

There are red lines for super powers too unless Uncle Sam is being plain suicidal.

WARREN SS

Country flag
You are forgetting Iran has a lot of very powerful friends and other than creating social strife, displacing citizens and creating a monster named ISIS, the West couldn't do shit in Syria which is considered its backyard.

Worse, the people they armed and created to topple Assad decided to take a shot at Iraq instead and were very very successful turning into a nightmare for US and its allies. Turkey milked them to the max.

The world will look away if US and its allies decide to make Iran Nuke-Nude but an invasion or forcing a regime change will come with enormous costs that US and its allies, including Israel simply cannot afford.
Iranians tried it a few years ago and were shot in the head instead. There is very little motivation or support for them to even attempt something that folks in Hong Kong tried after instigation by the West.

There are red lines for super powers too unless Uncle Sam is being plain suicidal.
Well geopolitical games that make powerful nations Weak

Specially democracy like US
Russians were openly onslaughting ISIS
In Syria because they have zero political accountability being a Authoritarian system.

Nevertheless the discussion was just about
Conventional warfare tactics of US

The geopolitics is different thing

If geopolitics was not the issue
We might had Balkanized Pakistan 🇵🇰
Years ago.

Pakistan asset is its Authoritarian regime and military control over state affairs

Weaknesses of India is its Democracy and its Socialistic greedy Self-serving population.

Jimih

Country flag
All are Hypothetical
Like Indo pak war
Or Indo China war
All are Simulation

First you assumed that how invasion of Iran
Is will costly for Amercans Conventionally
Without explaining it in a structured rational way.

Of Aircraft quality.

I dont do rational analysis based on hypothesis only like you.

Again you compare Pakistan with Iran.
Iran has got its own home grown MIC not like Pakistan depending on Chinese reverse engineered maal. On top of that Iran can buy whole Bhikari Mulk Pakistan along with its citizens and sell it in half price in black market.

I never said Iran can defeat USA by any means and dont put words in my mouth. I only said it will not be a total cakewalk for the Yankees. By wargaming I only put forwarded yours truly Pentagon's own opinion.

Invasion of Iran is not a viable option for US.
So be happy in your "Simulated" la la land.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
Why yes, they do care.
They may not care about Afghanistan but they do care about the Central Asian region. It's never about Taliban or ISIS or Al Qaeda. Those are just the lubricants for the thrust of the US Military into the region.
It's about influence.
With Iran ramping up it's nuclear efforts, I reckon US will find another bottle of lube lying around by 2026 or later. Israelis will also find an incredible boost in ME if Iran is knocked out of the equation in Gaza, West Bank and Lebanon. Egypt already pledged neutrality for Sinai after Yom Kippur War and Jordan has always been reluctant to fight Israel. Let's not even think Syria factors in. (I mention this because the Jewish lobby in America is very strong, deeply entrenched and fkin badass.)
Lots of factors at play here but if US can take Iran, it'll have a very strong influence in the Central Asian region, notwithstanding the decay in economy.
There are cooler heads in Saudi Arabia than in Iran in the establishment, that's the level of radicalisation among the authorities.
Civilians are liberal but the authority is a stark contrast in Iran. It's rather unimaginable for MBS to order a nuke on another nation but (Won't consider Raisi because he's rather new) Khomeini totally would've nuked someone if he could.

Any ground invasion of Iran is plain suicidal.

The irani terrain is simply too difficult to control.

The west will mostly go for decapitation strikes and get people to rebel which is doubtful.

Iran will make afghanistan look like a walk in a park.

Spitfire9

Country flag
Why yes, they do care.
It's about influence.

For a time Iran's movement towards becoming a nuclear power was arrested, wasn't it? No longer the case.

If US was prepared to attack Iran with the intention of regime change, wouldn't it have done that decades ago?

Spitfire9

Country flag

You still didnt replied what valid and moral reasons will US have to attack Iran?
I thought that valid and moral reasons were seen as the preserve of weakling liberals, according to what I read on DFI.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Any ground invasion of Iran is plain suicidal.

The irani terrain is simply too difficult to control.

The west will mostly go for decapitation strikes and get people to rebel which is doubtful.

Iran will make afghanistan look like a walk in a park.
There is difference between Iran and Afghans they aren't as suicidal and tribal as Afghans are...

But even than USA would be stupid to engage on ground what they need to do is bomb out their oil supply line nuke site military facilities etc through airstrike.

Sarjen

Iran is not a pushover. In order to invade Iran US has to take on their unique Two set of Defense forces one is IRGC, which has its own Air force, Ground force, Navy, Quds forces and the other one is regular Islamic Republic of Iran Army, again which has all the Three components.

In an event of attack, Iran will just block the Persian Gulf, which will automatically cease the transit of crude oil from Gulf to the world hence a creating global chaos.
Militarily, US would destroy Iran before even keeping a signal foot inside their territory. but then comes the Asymmetric warfare, that's a different thing.

Detective Pennington

Country flag
But you see, the very reason Iran is even progressing towards nuclear capability is because of Israel.
Well it's also because of Saudi and Co. who can easily get a nuke from Pakistan.

Plus, when you take into account the Samson Option. Israel's "We go down, we take all of you with us" policy. Their nukes are not aimed just towards Iran or Mecca or those places. EVERY EUROPEAN CAPITAL is a target. Paris, London, Berlin and so on. If all the Western countries refuse to help Israel in a war, and it is about to lose, it will exercise the Samson option and blow up all those countries. Nuclear blackmail; to ensure that the West always supports Israel no matter what.
Maybe it's surrounding Arab neighbors but I highly doubt they're even aimed at Saudi Arabia & co. let alone Europe.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles