Is Iran Invasion coming !

bhavesh100

Country flag
Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince MBS blames Iran for tanker attacks

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman says he 'won't hesitate' to deal with threats to Saudi interests after tanker blasts.

"We do not want a war in the region... But we won't hesitate to deal with any threat to our people, our sovereignty, our territorial integrity and our vital interests," MBS told pan-Arab daily Asharq al-Awsat in an interview published on Sunday.

Prince Mohammed also accused Iran "and its proxies" of the May 12 attacks on four tankers anchored in the Gulf of Oman off the United Arab Emirates' port of Fujairah.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019...ames-iran-tanker-attacks-190616062134950.html
READING TEA leaves.

Oil economy is on dead end. Next three years with help of DONALD TRUMP will define this century.

Let Shia sunny politics intensify.
Let China-HK CONFLICTS ends in blood. Devide Chinese expat out side China. India must learn the lesson. We do not want to be next goat. Watch out of Khalistani and others who undermine Indian society.

CHINA WILL LOSE Trade war. BROADCOM WANTED TO BY QUALOCOM. RIGHLY US GOVERMENT DENIDED. SINISTER PLOT FAILED. I WILL NOT GO IN DETAIL HERE. WEST MUST WIN 5G BATTE. OTHER WISE MOBILE NETWORK GLOBAALLY WOULD HAVE DOMINATED BY CHINA. That includes network and mobile phone market. INDIA BE AWARE. Cheap Chinese phone has downside.

Deflation in economy is coming to slow the global economy. India has internal consumption of 59%. BANK ON IT. public expenditure will help. INDIA HAS lot of room for public expenditure. China out spending unnecessarily on public expenditure. India, play it smart.

bhramos

Country flag
US Pompeo Marco Rubio Trump caught lying

President of Japanese shipping Kokuka Sangyo says its crew saw a “flying object” before the tanker attack near the Strait of Hormuz and it was not a limpet mine

bhramos

Country flag
Those who invaded #Iraq on a pack of lies, destroying an entire country and turning it into a depleted-uranium-riddled wasteland, killing a million human beings and giving rise to ISIS, are using the same deceptive script today to start a war with #Iran.

WolfPack86

Country flag
Breaking: Iran claims to have successfully shot down a US RQ-4 Global hawk spy drone flying over the southern province of Hormuzgan.(south iran)
"It was shot down when it entered Iran's airspace near the Kouhmobarak district in the south," report said
US army rejects Iran's claims, says no drones were at its airspace
https://www.facebook.com/pg/TeamAMCA/photos/?ref=page_internal

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I wonder if Pompeo visit next week will be cancelled because of this....

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They are cleaning up ME. If this Iran vs US goes down, will Porks remain neutral or what ? And how will it affect them ?
It’s the Saudis who are cleaning up the ME, not the Americans. Look at the countries they are focusing all Shia power centres. Iraq, Syria Iran.

End goal is to have only Sunni strain of Islam and nothing else.

Keep in in mind they are cleaning up within Sunni Islam by destroying all other religious places except for the Kaaba. Profit’s wife’s shrine was also brought down recently. They will probably go after Kaaba last.

Deathstar

Country flag
It’s the Saudis who are cleaning up the ME, not the Americans. Look at the countries they are focusing all Shia power centres. Iraq, Syria Iran.

End goal is to have only Sunni strain of Islam and nothing else.

Keep in in mind they are cleaning up within Sunni Islam by destroying all other religious places except for the Kaaba. Profit’s wife’s shrine was also brought down recently. They will probably go after Kaaba last.
Whats their end objective if they destroy Kabaa also?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kaaba was a temple which Muhammad himself "purified" by breaking all the idols. So, Kaaba is not considered an idol by Muslims
i'll keep in mind and post the source of what i said, if i come across it again. it's been a few years since i last heard this theory.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
If trump is serious about restoring deterrence, he needs to send atleast 10000 or 20000 troops, not the 1000 troops he sent last time ..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles