Is F-15 Silent Eagle Is Better Fighter Jet For Indian Air Force ?

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
If I'm not wrong It'a Su-27/30 class fighter, with some stealth, we are going for PakFa, So why this ? Any justification ?

WolfPack86

Country flag
If I'm not wrong It'a Su-27/30 class fighter, with some stealth, we are going for PakFa, So why this ? Any justification ?
I am just want to see public opinion on fighter jets which fighters jets best for indian air force whether amercian fighter jets is best or russian fighter jets or sweden fighters recently defence minister manohar parikkar announced that India will go for one or two fighter jets under make in india. I am just planning to conduct opinion poll on fighter jets for indian air force.

Last edited:

smestarz

Country flag
I am just want to see public opinion on fighter jets which fighters jets best for indian air force whether amercian fighter jets is best or russian fighter jets or sweden fighters recently defence minister manohar parikkar announced that India will go for one or two fighter jets under make in india. I am just planning to conduct opinion poll on fighter jets for indian air force.
F-15 is perhaps the oldest fighter operational in USAF. It was designed after the experiences of Vietnam war and its truly a mature plane, Due to the plane being very strong and easy to fly, USA has highly modified the plane so that it can be combat effective well into the mid 21st century. In short its the highly evolved planes flying. It is very similar to Su-30 MKI that we fly in terms of evolution. Both planes started as Air dominance planes and they excelled in their role, and then with the defence cuts these planes started to be modified to be able to handle other roles such as deep Strike along with air dominance. These planes are powerful enough to carry heavy war load for a long range, and yet be capable enough to defend themselves against any aerial opposition.
Would F-15 be interesting for India when we have Su-30 MKI, maybe just to see what we were missing and so a squadron or two (instead of Rafales) and yes, these are the planes that have the range and war load to hit targets deep into China, So that would be their USP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles