Is defenceforumindia server down?

lcafanboy

Country flag
Is defenceforumindia Server Down? Why defenceforumindia Website Malfunctioning? Can Someone Help Me?

Is defenceforumindia server down? Why defenceforumindia website malfunctioning or am I the only one experiencing it.

When I am not logged in the website functions normally but as soon as I login with my ID the website becomes slow and starts to malfunctions becomes slow and when I try to post a reply it takes awful lot of time, at times show "the server responded error in javascript" and automatically goes to forum page. And several times website become unresponsive or page goes blank and when clicked on new posts goes to forum page again. Can some one help or is the server down and everyone is experiencing same malfunction. Also while creating a thread this javascript error props up goes to forum or takes lot of time to create thread.

Here I want to clear earlier it was working fine but my ID was blocked for a week due to profane post, and ever since the block has been removed I am experiencing the problem.

Adioz

शक्तिः दुर्दम्येच्छाशक्त्याः आगच्छति
Is defenceforumindia Server Down? Why defenceforumindia Website Malfunctioning? Can Someone Help Me?

Is defenceforumindia server down? Why defenceforumindia website malfunctioning or am I the only one experiencing it.

When I am not logged in the website functions normally but as soon as I login with my ID the website becomes slow and starts to malfunctions becomes slow and when I try to post a reply it takes awful lot of time, at times show "the server responded error in javascript" and automatically goes to forum page. And several times website become unresponsive or page goes blank and when clicked on new posts goes to forum page again. Can some one help or is the server down and everyone is experiencing same malfunction. Also while creating a thread this javascript error props up goes to forum or takes lot of time to create thread.

Here I want to clear earlier it was working fine but my ID was blocked for a week due to profane post, and ever since the block has been removed I am experiencing the problem.
I faced some thing similar. A few days ago, I tried logging in my account, but i got a message saying that i had been banned, for no apparent reason. See screenshot:-
DFI temp banned me.png

@Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @mods.................what the ef? I cant even tag the moderators. The site is not working. I cannot see my alerts. There is something wrong with this site. I think my account was hacked. My number of posts is changed. Its increased without my knowledge. I do not know why I was banned. I cannot use any of the sites features.

raja696

I too faced same thing... exactly.

This thing happened after I was banned for my mistake jib with paimtra. Later this problem dragged on for many months.

Then I posted in fb dfi page to resolve any caps on my id. After few days problem resolved.

Adioz

But bhai, I am not on FB.
And I dont know why I was banned. It has to be a mistake.
I too faced same thing... exactly.

This thing happened after I was banned for my mistake jib with paimtra. Later this problem dragged on for many months.

Then I posted in fb dfi page to resolve any caps on my id. After few days problem resolved.

lcafanboy

Country flag
I faced some thing similar. A few days ago, I tried logging in my account, but i got a message saying that i had been banned, for no apparent reason. See screenshot:-
View attachment 14104

@Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @mods.................what the ef? I cant even tag the moderators. The site is not working. I cannot see my alerts. There is something wrong with this site. I think my account was hacked. My number of posts is changed. Its increased without my knowledge. I do not know why I was banned. I cannot use any of the sites features.
My 3 posts were removed but yes I had used vulgar language against Pakistan and tagged that terrorist expert zarvan porki to it. But after removal of ban the website should have worked properly instead it is working slow showing some "error in javascript" or if want to create a thread it goes to forum page, when checking for alerts it takes awful lot of time and if clicked on that alert link it goes to forum page, the entire website is working weird, I can't tag of mention someone in post. And even mods are not taking note of it.

@Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @sayareakd

Everyone who has is facing the same problem please post here and everyone who has faced similar problems in past and now their IDs are working fine please post some solutions. And mods and seniors please help.:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Adioz

I can work fine, Slower but steady ..
I cannot figure out why I was banned. I would like to avoid similar situation again, so please tell me the reason why I was banned.
:scared1:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I did not banned you but other moderator ..

============

Your ban is temp, It will go away at >> Today at 3:29 AM..

Don`t use BC, MC kinda language just PM me any troll you face, Or report to other mods ..

Abbe sad hai to khud khushi kar le. Thread mat derail kar.
And dont talk about war as if you understand it. Equipment is just one of the many considerations in war.
Stop trolling BC. Go play some Chinese version of Call of Duty.
@Mods Ban him. Sala troll hai. November main account banaya aur abhi post kana start kiya isne. Teeno post main trolling kar raha hai BC.
Put him in Tihar jail. And then plz clean this thread.
Post no #145 at : http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...c-discussion-thread.25585/page-8#post-1267036

I cannot figure out why I was banned. I would like to avoid similar situation again, so please tell me the reason why I was banned.
:scared1:

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Yeah i was too banned...i don't know the reason......................

lcafanboy

Country flag
I can work fine, Slower but steady ..
I am facing problems like if I hover mouse on alerts it takes a lot of time for alerts to come and if clicked on link it goes to forum page instead of that thread or show " the error message is in JavaScript. This error also show while Posting new thread and after pressing create thread it goes to forum page instead of creating thread.

It takes so much time to do anything. So please if you can help it would much appreciated. Thanks.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I wonder how you were able to post this thread if the server was down ?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

I experienced the same java script error. This mostly happen after the ban is removed. The server is indeed having some problem. Even the page crashes at times and I have to restart my browser.

lcafanboy

Country flag
I wonder how you were able to post this thread if the server was down ?
It takes a lot of time to post a single comment. Also if I want like some post after clicking on like it takes time and for reply the quote takes time to appear.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
It takes a lot of time to post a single comment. Also if I want like some post after clicking on like it takes time and for reply the quote takes time to appear.
Yeah I know, this issue happened to me last year I think. It continued for a couple of months and then stopped by itself.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles