Iran Pakistan Question

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
I visited several middle east forum and i came across a point that people of Iran and Pakistan hate each other.
As per my knowledgetheir is an terriority disputes for area in or around Baluchistan in Pakistan and Iran.
Iran cliam Pakistan backed terror outfits keep causing problem in Iran controlled Baluchistan(East Baluchistan).
Please comment on the issue.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I don't think they hate each other. Internet Iranians often look down on Pakistan with condescension as an artificial Sunni muslim country that broke off from India and which unwittingly tries to create problems for Iran by supporting the Taliban who hate Shia Iranians. Also, there are tensions due to another Sunni muslim "terrorist" group called Jundullah which attacks Iranians from across the Baloch border in Pakistan.

Vladimir79

Professional
Iranians hate Pakistan due to Jundullah. They harbour terrorists, gun runners, drug runners and so forth and Pakistan does little about it.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Jundallah is allegedly supported by CIA through the Pakistani Army agents to foment trouble in Iran. Recent attacks on mosques in Iran has the hand of Jundallah.

Jundallah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coming to Iran, it is not squeaky clean either. They back terrorists in Iraq, Palestine and support Hezbollah. Americans are just returning the favor.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
besides Jundollah, Taliban and Shia-Sunni sectarian issues, the Iranians and Pakistanis have a burgeoning trade relations, have signed electricity and gas deals, and Pak was also responsible for helping Iran in its nuclear programme.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles