Iran News and Discussions

Varzone

Tihar Jail
Banned
What nonsense is this lol. Had it been some economic protest the govts decision would have made sense. Instead they are literally fighting with the public for some stupid ass reason.

They can always allow non hijab clothes and later catch the protesters who destroyed stuff instead they are busy fighting for something so trivial.
I find explaining to religious fanatics is the most futile thing to do. Something similar at play here. Old clerics want control and power not dilution.

Alfalfa

Country flag
Guys,
Does anyone have a view on this panning out.. Is everything under the control of the regime or are things fallign apart

shade

Country flag
What nonsense is this lol. Had it been some economic protest the govts decision would have made sense. Instead they are literally fighting with the public for some stupid ass reason.

They can always allow non hijab clothes and later catch the protesters who destroyed stuff instead they are busy fighting for something so trivial.
Public is fighting with the state, like it happened during the "farmer" protests here.
The woman who died in police custody was a Kurd, so the first and heaviest protests were in the Kurdish majority parts of Iran, ofc there is some unga-bunga ethnic angle to this.
It has spread to other parts of that country now, so there is probably some foreign strings-pulling behind this.

I don't like the mullahs for typical buslamic things and retarded foreign policy like unlimited ungli of Israel with which they don't even share a border.

But you have to be blind to not see the glownigger and israeli hands behind this, no such thing as a spontaneous and conviniently coordinated across the country protest today

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Public is fighting with the state, like it happened during the "farmer" protests here.
The woman who died in police custody was a Kurd, so the first and heaviest protests were in the Kurdish majority parts of Iran, ofc there is some unga-bunga ethnic angle to this.
It has spread to other parts of that country now, so there is probably some foreign strings-pulling behind this.

I don't like the mullahs for typical buslamic things and retarded foreign policy like unlimited ungli of Israel with which they don't even share a border.

But you have to be blind to not see the glownigger and israeli hands behind this, no such thing as a spontaneous and conviniently coordinated across the country protest today
Kek same Iranians supported shaytan e bozorg in Iraq and actively funded the harlots of the region aka kurds against iraq in 80s
Karma shade ji karma

shade

Country flag
Guys,
Does anyone have a view on this panning out.. Is everything under the control of the regime or are things fallign apart
Nobody knows for now, we only have Western sources to go through, and they will probably be exaggerating any "victories" of the protestors and responses of the IRGC, while the persian language sources of the mullahs are all cringe propaganda.

Anyway the most successful regime-changing protests are born out of extreme, intolerable economic hardship faced by plebs, see French, Russian revolutions, Iran's Islamic Revolution( I starve while Shah is throwing expensive party REEEEEEEEEEEE ) you need a tsunami of angry plebs to ride to power basically.

shade

Country flag
Kek same Iranians supported shaytan e bozorg in Iraq and actively funded the harlots of the region aka kurds against iraq in 80s
Karma shade ji karma
There was intense gay biraderhood going on between the Iranis and Iraqi Kurds during the Iraq-Iran war against the Lion of Babylon etc etc.
Ofc the New Nebuchadnezzar had chemical weapons so...
How the tables turn now :truestory:

Knowitall

Of course I know there is a foreign hand in place. That's the reason I asked why the govt just doesn't let go especially since it's such a trivial matter.

They can always catch spy and conduct operations to arrest the main ringleaders later on and better prepare themselves.

Farm laws was a serious issue in the sense that govt was focusing on the economic sector of India. This issue on the other is not that important at all.

Even with farm laws state wise changes are being made anyways.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
There was intense gay biraderhood going on between the Iranis and Iraqi Kurds during the Iraq-Iran war against the Lion of Babylon etc etc.
Ofc the New Nebuchadnezzar had chemical weapons so...
How the tables turn now :truestory:
Hehe. But asad babil was a shit tank, although I know you don't refer to the tank in your post, still asad babil was a shit tank

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Nobody knows for now, we only have Western sources to go through, and they will probably be exaggerating any "victories" of the protestors and responses of the IRGC, while the persian language sources of the mullahs are all cringe propaganda.

Anyway the most successful regime-changing protests are born out of extreme, intolerable economic hardship faced by plebs, see French, Russian revolutions, Iran's Islamic Revolution( I starve while Shah is throwing expensive party REEEEEEEEEEEE ) you need a tsunami of angry plebs to ride to power basically.
I have been seeing westerners and Israelis especially getting really happy over this. They are literally cheering the protesters and saying Stuff like "We stand with People of Iran in their fight against the dictatorship regime". Literally every social media site be it instagram, twitter, Facebook etc is littered with all this. Lolz. Also by the way, I have seen Accounts (Of Iranian women, don't know if they are really women or not, they could Westoids pretending to be) making comments like "help us, we are being oppressed In Iran" etc. You know the rest.

shade

Country flag
Of course I know there is a foreign hand in place. That's the reason I asked why the govt just doesn't let go especially since it's such a trivial matter.

They can always catch spy and conduct operations to arrest the main ringleaders later on and better prepare themselves.

Farm laws was a serious issue in the sense that govt was focusing on the economic sector of India. This issue on the other is not that important at all.

Even with farm laws state wise changes are being made anyways.
They are setting cars, bikes on fire, blocking roads with burning tyres, engaging in vandalism, attacking the clerics and namazis in mosques with knives and all kinds of other "peaceful protests" you can imagine.

I mean Modi sarkar would let it slide, but this is a Theocracy, only one rule and one govt there, no 5 years elections to worry about, already sanctioned to shit so no question of "what will gora sahib say", they don't crush these azadi protests and they will overthrow the mullah regime, the mullahs know this because this is exactly how they removed the Shah.

btw they don't enforce the hijab thing so vigorously, atleast in Tehran, where they seem to wear the head covering fashionably, with some hair displayed.
idk how it is in the other towns and cities.

Blademaster

The government will crush this protest as long as they can provide food and electricity and basic necessities at an affordable price. That is how CCP stayed in power in China. They never let anyone go hungry. If anybody went hungry, it was only because they defied the authorities. This is the example the government of Iran will set.

Jambudweepa

Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

Iran developed Hypersonic ballistic missile . Are they talking about hypersonic glide vehicle ?

Thier claims are usually false

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Iran developed Hypersonic ballistic missile . Are they talking about hypersonic glide vehicle ?

Most of long range ballistic missiles achieve hypersonic speeds and by indication of maneuvering, Iran might have made some MaRV or something like DRDO's BGRV given they don't have building blocks for an HGV yet.

The words "high tech" and "advanced air defence systems" are just puffery and makes me think that Iran just tested something what's advanced for Iran only, not world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles