Iran Executes Spies

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Iran Persons for working CIA, Mossad

Iran has executed two spies who worked for the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Israeli spy agency, the Mossad.

The two men, who were sentenced to death by Tehran's Revolutionary Court, were hanged at dawn on Sunday.

The Mossad agent, identified as Mohammad Heidari, had been found guilty of collecting Iranian classified information and providing the intelligence to the Israeli spy agency in the course of several meetings outside the Islamic Republic.

Heidari had received sums of money from the Mossad in return for the acts of espionage.

The other spy, Kourosh Ahmadi, was convicted of contacting CIA agents and providing them with intelligence on Iran.

Iran executes CIA, Mossad spies

IBSA

Country flag
looks like a Brazillian working for Middle east Arabs
I don't work for Arabs, Persians or else other than my country. And even I did do it, I prefer to work for Arabs, which are one of main immigrants group of my country and have good commercial relations than a terrorist state as Israel which kills innocent people and disrespects sovereignty of its neighbours.

Spies are traitors that deliveries national secrets to enemies, and shall be arrested and killed. Iran is right. What do you would think if an Indian was picked up giving India's secret to China or Pakistan??

geoBR

Country flag
Who works for Israel, as well as those who live and pay taxes for this terrorist state, deserves to die!

DEATH TO ISRAEL!!!! BURN, JEWS, BURN
:mad: :mad: :mad:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
the middle east Arabs includes Persians , Arabs , Muslims Sunni , Shia ..Not only Iran..I think Persians baap is Arabs
Lol, what?

Persians fought a total war against the Arab word just 25 years ago. How quickly people forget.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Who works for Israel, as well as those who live and pay taxes for this terrorist state, deserves to die!

DEATH TO ISRAEL!!!! BURN, JEWS, BURN
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Shouting since 1948 and Fighting since 1948

for you @geoBR and @IBSA

:yawn: and Get well soon

Last edited by a moderator:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Lol, what?

Persians fought a total war against the Arab word just 25 years ago. How quickly people forget.
Yup ..But they have Common Enemy The Jews Bring him United

Enemy for Enemy is Friends

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles