IRAN - a new Enemy ? Iran seizes Indian ship carrying oil from Iraq

naseem

Re: IRAN - a new Enemy ? Iran seizes Indian ship carrying oil from Ira

Etarnal Islamic conflict of succession called Shia-Sunni conflict started form the days of massacre of Prophets whole family and elimination of his bloodline by Sunnis!:cool2:
Pakistan is not a part of that proxy war going on between saudia and iran

Bilal

Bull crap,its all cooked up stories,shias did all this and now are crying about this and that they are very dangerous liars.

IBSA

Country flag

How can iran be Pak enemy
Paki support to Jundallah militia in Balochistan issue and support to Taleban movement in Afghanistan

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

Pakistan is not a part of that proxy war going on between saudia and iran
Majority of Pakis are Sunnis and sworn enemy of Shia's....Lashkar-e-Jhanghvi to start with........you may look at Parchinaar and ask Hazara's the same.......I agree pakistan is not a party to only Saudis in fact anyone who throws dollars (i.e. even the Kuffar USA), however a common paki sunni is the one who would see Iran in dumps because Iran is Shia that's the basic sunni mentality world over and pakis being in an identity crisis to prove the islamic world that they are more muslim/islamic than te rest are in forefront with this ideology!

Last edited:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Indian tanker MT Desh Shanti allowed to leave after 26 days in detention
Having been in detention for nearly 26 days at Iran's Bandar Abbas Port, Indian oil tanker MT Desh Shanti has finally been allowed to leave, two days after the central Iranian authorities ordered its release. "MT Desh Shanti was finally released at 2345 hrs (IST) on September 6th and the vessel sailed out from Bander Abbas after receiving her documents," official sources told PTI. The vessel, having a capacity to carry 1,40,000 tonnes of crude, was detained by Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) in Persian Gulf while carrying crude from Basrah in Iraq on August 12 citing environmental and pollution concerns and taken to Bandar Abbas.
After all the speculation in this thread, here is some news.

naseem

Majority of Pakis are Sunnis and sworn enemy of Shia's....Lashkar-e-Jhanghvi to start with........you may look at Parchinaar and ask Hazara's the same.......I agree pakistan is not a party to only Saudis in fact anyone who throws dollars (i.e. even the Kuffar USA), however a common paki sunni is the one who would see Iran in dumps because Iran is Shia that's the basic sunni mentality world over and pakis being in an identity crisis to prove the islamic world that they are more muslim/islamic than te rest are in forefront with this ideology!
Well former president of pakistan asif ali zardari is a shia and if i am not wrong current one is also shia and if we had hate for iran we would not have gone for iran pakistan pipe line project

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles