IQ Level 690

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Maharaj Chandragupta Aka Maharaj Skandgupta Aka Love Changers was asking

LC : Where you can I kind find Bhang?.

Me : Ya'll Nibbiars Don’t knew.

Few days Later.

LC : I Found One but is not giving me asking to show IDs.

Me : ..................?.

Few days later.

LC : Now I am High after drinking. Will become even higher after finish this whole.

Me : Yeh karna sehat ke liye Hani karak Hais.

images - 2022-02-14T211944.517.jpeg

And @asaffronladoftherisingsun Nibba, @Bhumihar Nibba, @Knowitall Nibba, @Roshan Nibba, @Kumaoni Nibba, @Tactical Doge Nibba, @Lonewolf Nibba, @Jimih Nibba, @Blood+ Nibba, @Vinash Nibba, @Blademaster Nibba @RocketMan Nibba, @vidhwanshak Nibba, @LondonParisTokyo Nibba, @Blue Water Navy Nibba, @Vikram314 Nibba, @another_armchair Nibba @indus Nibba, @bhramos Nibba, @indiatester Nibbs, @SKC Nibba, @Assassin 2.0 Nibba, @Waanar NIbba, @A chauhan Nibba.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Patna Mare Patna, courtesy : @Roshan Nibba.

Screenshot_20220529-192341_Samsung_Internet.jpg

And @asaffronladoftherisingsun Nibba, @Bhumihar Nibba, @Knowitall Nibba, @Roshan Nibba, @Kumaoni Nibba, @Tactical Doge Nibba, @Lonewolf Nibba, @Jimih Nibba, @Blood+ Nibba, @Vinash Nibba, @Blademaster Nibba @RocketMan Nibba, @vidhwanshak Nibba, @LondonParisTokyo Nibba, @Blue Water Navy Nibba, @Vikram314 Nibba, @another_armchair Nibba @indus Nibba, @bhramos Nibba, @indiatester Nibbs, @SKC Nibba, @Assassin 2.0 Nibba, @Waanar NIbba, @A chauhan Nibba.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars And Meanwhile some Nibbas.

View attachment 158053

Go easy on the kid, he is over enthusiastic, just an age factor. He has just appeared for 10th boards.

Many members has warned him not to visit any political, historical or religion related threads.

But it seems that he is not heeding to advice.

Blademaster

Ya'll Nibbiars And Meanwhile some Nibbas.

View attachment 158053

Well I am with this kid on this one. I am a proud Hindu but we need to respect other people's faiths This kid had nothing to do with the violent history of the past. He is a true Indian because he respects Hindu traditions and religions. So let us respect his religion in return.

Blademaster

The Mods deleted that to keep the harmony of the sites.
Ok in that vein and respect, let us lay off the religious attacks as the mods wants. After all, if the Indian armed forces can lay off the religious attacks of each other and dictate that everyone respect all faiths, we can certainly do the same and emulate the ethos of the Indian armed forces. I am not saying that we turn the other cheek away when someone attacks the hindu faith. All I am asking is keeping our heads cool and respond accordingly. That is my two cents.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles